Start by marking “Fairy Mom and Me #3: Fairy Unicorn Wishes” as Want to Read:
Fairy Mom and Me #3: Fairy Unicorn Wishes

Fairy Mom and Me #3: Fairy Unicorn Wishes

Fairies, unicorns and magical wishes combine in this third book of the Fairy Mom and Me series from New York Times bestselling author Sophie Kinsella!

Ella's one wish is to become a fairy like her mom. She dreams of the day she will have her sparkly crown and Computwand. Ella even imagines what her first spell would be: a glittery unicorn of her very own.

But Ella knows that
Expected publication: January 28th 2020 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Mom and Me #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Mom and Me #3

Start your review of Fairy Mom and Me #3: Fairy Unicorn Wishes
Brandy
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love these short stories and illustrations, especially the fairy world where computawands and fairy apps exist!
Barbara
Although Ella would dearly love to be able to cast spells and do magic just like her mother and aunt, she isn't quite old enough to do so yet. And even her mother isn't particularly skilled in controlling her magic, resulting in plenty of humorous mishaps. Perhaps the message here is that it's best to leave magic alone unless you really know what you're doing. In this, the third book in the series, Ella continues to be a part of the fun as her mother's Computawand malfunctions and a new app ...more
Duckpondwithoutducks
This book is the third in a series featuring a young girl called Ella, whose mom also happens to be a fairy. Ella will be a fairy herself someday and loves that idea. The only problem is that when Ella’s mom brings out her fairy wand, more often than not, unexpected things occur! Being a fairy isn’t as easy as it may seem!

This book, as with the preceding ones in the series, is divided into several chapters, each featuring a separate short adventure. The chapters could be read out of order, or
Lianne
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book as I am a huge Sophie Kinsella fan. I was looking for a good book to share with my niece. Even though this was a children’s book I found myself fully taken in by the magic of the story. I will definitely purchase this series for my nieces and I especially loved the activities at the end.
Lianne
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Thank you to netgally for generously providing this ARC copy
Engel Dreizehn
ARC Copy...interesting the same author as "Shopaholic" writes for little kids too! Hehe surprisingly I thought it was cute and had that same certain kind of "cheeky-wit" "Shopaholic" does have. Plus girls might love it...who wouldn't want a fairy for a mom?
Marie
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this to my daughter. She is six years old and loves glitter, unicorns, rainbows and magic.
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
This was a fun magical read, my daughter loved it - unicorn in the title was a big selling point for her.
Anu
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magical and Fun

This is the third book of the series "Mummy Fairy and Me". There are four stories in the book. Each title with a unique name ending with 'doo' gives you a hint about what you can expect from the chapter and spell magic on you. I love the competition between Ella and Zoe, the burping magic wardrobe, Rainbow effect, and glitching App. You will get to know the fun life in a fairy family. Interesting and amazing read. Wonderfully Illustrated.
Sabrina
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me and my daughter love mummy fairy and me books, I brought her this book from the newborn baby, which my daughter was very happy about as means no sharing mummy at bedtime, we laughed just as much as the other 2 books, and we alway stamp our feet and wiggle our bums, they are great little story’s for little kids between 4 and 8 and maybe older as my little girl is 6y and we will keep buying as long as Sophie keeps writing them x
Jill Hassan
Aug 18, 2019
Anne Goldschrift
Jun 06, 2019

• The Naughtiest Unicorn
  • The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (and Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did)
  • Such a Fun Age
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Midnight Son
  • No, We Can't Be Friends
  • Things Seen from Above
  • The Friendship War
  • Komarr (Vorkosigan Saga, #11)
  • There Was an Old Dragon Who Swallowed a Knight
  • I Love My Llamacorn
  • The Lonely Heart of Maybelle Lane
  • Jake the Fake Goes for Laughs (Jake the Fake, #2)
  • Hair Love
  • It Won’t be Christmas Without You
  • Nessie Quest
  • When You Trap a Tiger
  • The Mystwick School of Musicraft
Sophie Kinsella has sold over 40 million copies of her books in more than 60 countries, and she has been translated into over 40 languages.

Sophie Kinsella first hit the UK bestseller lists in September 2000 with her first novel in the Shopaholic series – The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (also published as Confessions of a Shopaholic). The book’s heroine, Becky Bloomwood – a fun and feisty