Start by marking “Find Her” as Want to Read:
Find Her

Find Her

When Hope scores front row tickets to see her favorite band, she never expects the lead singer, Johnny Scott, to stop singing halfway through his first song and ask for her name. And she definitely never expects him to request her presence backstage after the show.

Johnny has forgotten why he loves music. Thankfully the rock gods have sent him a beautiful muse who breathes
ebook
Published (first published June 24th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Find Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Her

Start your review of Find Her
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my... Only Tessa Bailey could create this Rockstar Romance perfection, in a trope I normally avoid, and make me love every minute of it! That’s just how brilliant it is Find Her!!

I listened to the professionally narrated audiobook on the Read Me Romance Podcast for FREE!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Short sexy tale of instalove on speed as sweet waitress Hope meets rockstar Johnny. The two spend the night together and their hea begins with one minor speed bump along the way. I of course wanted more lol

Virgin h
H didn't seem to be a manwhore
No OW/OM drama lol this was super fast
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Not my muse' Stars!

I always wait for the eBook version of whatever Tessa Bailey releases on her audiobook podcast and Find Her was a pretty good novella to read between books! I loved the music / muse theme of it and the chemistry between Hope and Johnny (the sexiness never fails when it comes to this author!). Of course, this was an insta-love novella so you'll definitely enjoy this if you are into that!
Tracy  C
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved this quickie on Read Me Romance and can't wait for the ebook with bonus material
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Quick, fast, sexy, fun, and just what I like from the wonderfully dirty mind of Tessa Bailey.

This specific video review will be included in the June 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Carissa
If you're a fan of insta-love/muses, then you'll like this one.

Read Me Romance FREE Audiobooks https://bit.ly/2PzD65g

Listen for FREE here:
iTunes http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Becky
Eh...just okay. The lust/love was incredibly insta--actually, everything in the story was pretty OTT insta, including resolving the "relationship" black moment. I really wasn't a fan of the new podcast format (going to 2 days only, Monday and Friday, instead of 5). The story felt shorter than they usually are (was it really? I have no idea) and I had a hard time getting back into it after 3 days away.

I mean, at least it was still free. But having less time elapse between episodes would really be
Amber
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.75* I cringed like the whole time lol. I’m not sure if erotica is for me personally, but I didn’t hate it.
Xerxia
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
I’m pretty sure reading this diminished my IQ. It’s short and free, but even that doesn’t make it worth the time.
Karen
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Can read during your poop time. It's very short and insane insta love.
I think I have longer dreams.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.75 stars. Quickie review- This was another audiobook I listened to on the Read Me Romance podcast. I enjoyed this book a good bit. It is a sexy, sweet, instalove rock star romance. The story was entertaining and fun and I liked the narrators voices. A good listen!
Kate
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read Me Romance

Dude, Tessa Bailey wrote the absolute living shit outta this rockstar romance novella!

Ugh, soooo freakin’ good!

Yeah, it was sexier and steamier than the showers in the shared band dressing room after the Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars and Imagine Dragons all shared the stage......but it was also so ridiculously poetic and romantic I got dazed and goofy from all the damn swooning it caused.

Loved every single thing about it.

#JohnnyNHope4Eva

Part of a Series: No
POV: Hope and Johnny
Steam Level: Slow Burn to Sexy
5/5

I listened to this book on the Read Me Romance podcast and I loved it! I want more of Hope and Johnny and of the band. This was sweet and funny, sensual and fast-paced. A great addition to this podcast. I enjoy Tessa Bailey's work more and more the more I hear.
Kim
So, rockstar romances aren't my favorite. I had my time with them, but that time has (mostly) passed. I'll make an exception for a special author and sometimes I'm surprised by how much I enjoy one. It's just not a go-to.

This novella was smoking hot with ALL THE INSTALOVE. (Also not a personal fave.) It was a good, quick listen. I'd have probably enjoyed it more if it was a little longer. Regardless, it was a solid read, just not a favorite.
3 stars.

Personally didn't love the female narrator. She sounded like a robot / computer voice.

I'm way behind on the RMR podcast and I'm currently catching up so this was the first time I've experienced the new format they have (2 days a week - Mon + Fri instead of one episode a day Mon-Fri). I think I prefer this format. It's a FREE podcast where you get FREE audio books. I'm grateful for this podcast, the format doesn't matter for me.

I listened to it for free on the Read Me Romance podcast.
Samantha
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it!!
Jessica
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This one was a bit too quick for me. The concept was great, it just had no point to me. I want/need more in a story. And where is the epilogue??? I really think it needed one.
Jordan

Google Play http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Stitcher https://bit.ly/2yX2zeH
Website www.readmeromance.com
Katherine
Rocker falls insta-love with girl attending his band’s concert. I get the heroine needed to be younger and less experienced, but did she have to be a virgin? That aside, this is a good story.

Part of Read Me Romance podcast
Resch Reads
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the quick read from Tessa Bailey on Read Me Romance, my only gripe is I wish it was longer or a full length novel. I could have really seen Tessa taking this story and running with it. As a side note though, there was a major pet-peeve. The cover characters don't look anything like the description of the book characters.

This type of minor detail really drives me crazy! Hope was described as having white-blonde hair...and the cover has dark hair. Hope was described as innocent and the
Lara
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This was a sweet insta-love short story. I liked that Johnny wasn't your typical whore of a rock star. Hope was sweet, but not overly naive about things. And I particularly liked the way Johnny was able to slow down and actually take the time to get to know Hope, and open up to her.

I was a little worried at first, as I hadn't realised it was a short story. So when we were at the part where Johnny wakes up alone, I was all, "No! We're almost done! Is this a prequel? I must know what happens!!!"
Lauren
Find her is a story that was featured on the read me romance podcast. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable.
When Hope’s favourite band announces a concert in her small town she scrimps and saves to go. Rock star, Johnny is lost. He has lost his passion and is failing to write new songs. That all changes when he locks eyes
b.andherbooks
While the dual narrators for this short romance story were superb, I overall find myself struggling with the length of the Read Me Romance audiobooks. I always want just a little more meat and find the insta-love trope to not be to my taste.

That said, this is hot as hell on audio, but wasn't hitting my personal romance catnip.

Johnny is a rock god, he spies Hope in the crowd at his show and screws up for the first time ever. He gets her to come back stage, tries to sex her up in the dressing room
Poetic Puppy
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
‘Find Her’ is a sweet and steamy, insta-love.

Hope and Johnny are a really sweet couple. I loved that Hope had enough self-respect to walk away when they first meet. And I loved that Johnny isn’t willing to walk away when the couple become separated.

If you’re in need of a quick and easy read that will leave you feeling good, then I’d happily recommend ‘Find Her’. While it is just another quick an easy read, it’s also got some really great imagery. Enjoy!

I listened to this free on the Read Me
Barb
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Even in a short story, Tessa Bailey brings the heat! Well written as always, this is the story of Hope & rock star Johnny who meet after he sees her in the front row during his concert. Plausible? No. Entertaining? Absolutely! Johnny brings Hope backstage and they share a night together with all the dirty talk and sexy times that Ms. Bailey writes so very well. When Hope goes missing the next morning, it's an all-out hunt for the girl of his dreams. A fun, sweet and sexy read.

I listened to
Tisha Arterberry
I freakin’ LOVED this short, sweet, Insta-love, rockstar romance! It had everything I love about Tessa Bailey’s writing in it—hot sex, dirty talk, to die for hero and a relatable heroine. I dearly wish this was longer or there was a sequel or something. I’ll even settle for another short novella about the heroine’s hot brother Wyatt (seriously, am i the only one who wants the brother?) LoL!! Anyway, I really enjoyed this and have listened to the Read Me Romance audio many times and read the ...more
Caz May
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
This was a super hot kinda sweet listen on read me romance. As always with these books the two things that let them down are the insta-love and the virgin heroine who is miraculously amazing at sex the first time.
The male narrator for this one was so good though-his voice suited the rockstar persona.
This book also could have been better if it was in first person to really get into the characters heads.
Emeres
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick and fun read. Love a sexy rocker. I have issues with this cover though. It usually doesn't matter that much if the cover models aren't an exact depiction of the characters. It does matter though when the color of her "moonbeam" pale, almost white blond, hair is mentioned over and over and over again.
Granger McGringot
Honest to goodness books on hot steamy insta love. The H was hot as sin singer of a rock band met waitress of the town who was honest and pure. It was cliché and predictable. But let us just indulge ourself in the town of romance where cliche is everyday occurance and where impossibility was non sense. Oh what a wonderful and warming world indeed. A good short story to keep you believing in love.
Christie
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for this book on the RMR podcast ever since Tessa mentioned her idea for the story. She has such a way with words, and I always find that her characters really come alive. The chemistry between Hope and Johnny was electric and she really pulled off the 'love at first sight' thing. I don't typically read celebrity romances, but this was great.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Balls Out
  • Smolder (Guardian Protection, #2.5)
  • Tempt the Ex (Tempt, #2.5)
  • The Duke's Twin: A Regency Short Story
  • Plumbing the Virgin
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Keane: Time of my Life
  • Definitely Kinky
  • Date Night
  • The Midnight Bride (The Dead Lands, #2)
  • The Virgin Roommate (Virgin Marriage, #3)
  • Sweeter
  • One Last Chance (King Family, #4.5)
  • Rough Sketch
  • She's the One (Castile Family, #4)
  • When She's Ready