Start by marking “Legacy of Ghosts (The Coraidic Sagas #2)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of Ghosts (The Coraidic Sagas #2)

Legacy of Ghosts

(The Coraidic Sagas #2)

Four years have passed since Lidan’s world was ripped apart, and time is running out to change her father’s mind about the succession before the bargain with her mother expires. Torn between what she wants and what she knows is right, she is faced with an impossible choice; will her brother live, or will he die?

Within the walls of the Hidden Keep, Ranoth holds
Expected publication: November 30th 2019 by Alicia Wanstall-Burke

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of Ghosts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of Ghosts

Start your review of Legacy of Ghosts (The Coraidic Sagas #2)
Petrik
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Legacy of Ghosts is, without a doubt, a worthy successor to Blood of Heirs.

First of all, I’m going to repeat a bit of what I’ve said in my Blood of Heirs review. I’ve mentioned before that my ARC and review requests were out of control that I had to reject so many of them; this situation hasn’t changed, it only got worse. But considering the fact that Blood of Heirs was one of the biggest indie surprises I’ve read last year, I knew I had to accept the ARC/>Legacy
Nick T. Borrelli
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four years have passed since the events that culminated Alicia Wanstall-Burke's first book in the Coraidic Sagas, Blood of Heirs. Much has changed in those intervening four years, both with the two main characters Lidan and Ran, and also within the kingdom itself regarding the threat that it faces from its hated enemy the Woaden Empire. But there are other things much worse than enemy armies lurking along the fringes of the Southlands and Ortha. Things in the form of unspeakably hideous animated ...more
Adam
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alicia Wanstall-Burke’s Legacy of Ghosts, the second entry in The Coraidic Sagas trilogy, is a thrilling addition to Lidan and Ran’s stories and elevates all the material that came before it. While Blood of Heirs set the table for what was to come, its sequel devours the meal and kicks the table over in style. In Legacy of Ghosts, Wanstall-Burke demonstrates her shrewd talent for plotting, fusing together threads of physical and emotional confrontations with the fine touch of a knife’s edge.

We open the story w
Anna Stephens
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really mature sequel to last year's Blood of Heirs and I thoroughly enjoyed returning to the Tolak Range and Usmein.
Ran and Lidan have both matured, though things aren't much easier for them than they were last time around - and they head downhill at a pretty frantic pace. We finally see our disparate heroes come together for the final huge - and well-handled - reveal, setting up the third book very nicely.
My only gripe was the plot surrounding the matching (marriage) of Lidan's
T.O. Munro
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood of Heirs, Alicia Wanstall-Burke’s debut, introduced us to two leading characters at opposite ends of a vividly drawn world. Though Lidan the southern princess and Ranoth the Northern prince never met in that first book, they faced a common foe. Ranoth’s people called them Dradur, Lidan’s called them Ngaru, but either way these were formidable creatures fashioned from corpses fitted with embedded blades and bred for ferocity.

Lidan and Ranoth also faced separate, more domestic pe
Jeff Bryant
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some authors create a world and open a door for you to gaze at it. Alicia’s prose takes you by the hand and leads you through the door and across the map. You can feel the breeze in your hair, the wood smoke in your clothes, the crunch of gravel beneath your boots.
This second book in her saga continues the story of two protagonists; Ran, a scion of nobility in the North exiled for his awakened magic powers and discovering how to harness them, and Lidan, daughter of a clan leader in the Southern
Lisa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, so good. Full review to follow shortly.
Michelle Belfield
Ali Lind
Trevor
Brandon  Lemon
Sep 28, 2019

• City of Lies (Poison Wars, #1)
  • The Unspoken Name (The Serpent Gates, #1)
  • God of Gnomes (God Core, #1)
  • Smoke and Stone (City of Sacrifice, #1)
  • The Lost War: Eidyn Book One
  • The Iliad
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • The Green Road
  • Bobbles and Broomsticks (Vampire Knitting Club #8)
  • Dispel Illusion (Impossible Times, #3)
  • The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)
  • How Fiction Works
  • Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 20
  • Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
  • Luck of the Draw (Chance of a Lifetime #2)
  • In Defense of Elitism: Why I'm Better Than You and You're Better Than Someone Who Didn't Buy This Book
  • The Deep
  • Rites of Passage (Warhammer 40,000)
Living in Central Queensland, Australia, surrounded by coal mines, snakes, marsupials and a wide blue sky, Alicia is a writer, a mum and a cat-herder. There are rumours she may in fact be a quokka in disguise, but these are not to be believed.
She began writing in her teens and never grew out of the phase, working in her spare time until the birth of her son allowed her to focus on writing full ti

The Coraidic Sagas (2 books)
  • Blood of Heirs (The Coraidic Sagas #1)