Start by marking “Mr. August” as Want to Read:
Mr. August

Mr. August

(Calendar Boys #8)

From international bestselling author Nicole S. Goodin, comes a new standalone, Student/Teacher Romance.

Liam Conrad.
University lecturer.
Sexy as hell.
… And considering risking his career.

Perry Jenkins.
University student.
Natural beauty.
… And crushing on her teacher.

From the moment Liam and Perry lock eyes, sparks fly.
Liam never expected a woman to make him look twice, let al
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Mr. August, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. August

CJ Patton
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. August started with 1 look.

Professor Hottie, aka Liam Conrad, stops to get his morning coffee before starting his new job as a filling photography professor for a university.

Perry is in her last year of school majoring in photography at the local university.

While Perry is enjoying a cup of coffee while working on a photograph she recently took she looks up to find an older sexy as hell man openly staring at her causing her to blush. Liam is floored by the irresistible gorgeous young woman a
Karina Giblin
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GAH!!
Liam and Perry are EVERYTHING, I love them so hard 💜💜
I can't even explain how many ways I love them - although I do want more of their story, that's how much I loved them.
My favourite of Nicole's Calendar Boys series.
Another stellar job 🙌🙌🙌
Kylee
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr August brings us another month to make us swoon and cause your heart to race. Liam and Perry's eyes meet across a crowded coffee shop and with that one look something connected these two. When Liam shows up to his first class as a fill in teacher at the University and Perry turns up for her photography class, it is another look that passes between these two, shock and caution as to how they will manage to stay away from each other. As chemistry builds and a force that neither of them can deny ...more
Kylee
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca Barber
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m loving these calendar boys... and am hoping that 2020 has an actual calendar cause 🔥

And Mr August continues the theme.

This time it’s the taboo teacher/student. One look, one touch, one kiss and all considerations of consequences are forgotten. They just can’t help themselves.

Liam is relentless when he falls fast and hard, and Perry’s friends are the voice of reason but when they see the unlikely couple together, even they can’t deny the happiness and complete perfectness of the couple.

Wonde
Pamela
Liam is filling in for a teacher at the university. Perry has a class in photography there. The two have already met at the coffee shop and sparks were flying. This is a student/teacher romance and is a sweet, steamy, sexy story. A recommended read.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good-looking professor yes please. This was a good addition to this series. I can't wait for the next installment
Within The Pages Book Blog
Mr. Hot Professor

Ms. Goodin has written another story that has you drooling over the man of the month. Each month you read you will fall in love. I can truly say WOW, WOW and WOW! I just can not get enough of these men of the Months.

Just when you think it couldn’t get any better than Mr. June and July, you are proven wrong. Mr. August has you definitely wanting a man like him for yourself. Ms. Goodwin makes the story so real that you feel like you are right there in the book. The passion and the
Pam Curran
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A forbidden romance, chemistry that will not be denied, and a big secret. These are the ingredients for Mr August. I was so riveted by this story that I could not put it down! How many of us remember having unrequited crushes on our teachers at school? Perry is so lucky that her dreams come true.

Liam is unable to look away from the beautiful girl that he sees in the coffee shop, and is shocked to find that she is a student in his photography class. Student/teacher love affairs are grounds for jo
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Talk about being on the edge of my seat for the entire book! Mr. August was yet another great book in the Calendar Boys series. I could not put it down.

Perry is sweet and talented. The instant her eyes met Liam’s in a coffee shop, I could almost feel their chemistry sizzling. Liam is very sexy but clearly hesitant once he realizes the girl from the coffee shop is his most talented student at his new job. I loved them both and really felt the strain of their impossible situation. I definitely did
Mary
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely loving the "Calendar Boys" series, this is no exception. They are all great stand alone reads with one connection the male character in the end will be featured in a calendar. This one is a touch taboo because it is a professor and student relationship. They are both adults but the man is a little older than the female. I love Liam and Perry's story! He is on the way to his new position as a photography teacher and stops for coffee. At the coffee shop when a young brunette catche ...more
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr August (Calendar Boys) - Nicole S Goodin.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mr August will have you believing in love again.

Liam is the epitome of sexy, hot teacher, being in charge of the third year photography course but what he’s not ready to deal with is his reaction and subsequent chemistry with his student, Perry.

Perry spots the super hot guy at the coffee shop before class and can’t get him out of her thoughts, until she steps into her photography class and comes face to face with the hot guy, who also happens to b
Annie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Perry and Liam. Liam stops for coffee on his way to work, and spots a beautiful young woman, he can't stop staring at. But he's got to go start his first lecture. He's filling in for a semester and is surprised when the girl from the coffee shop ends up in his class. She's in her least year of uni and is taking photography. When her least semester starts, she finds her professor is new and really hot. When he o ...more
Wendy
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liam is filling in for the University instructor while she is on leave. Imagine his surprise when the gorgeous woman he spotted at the coffee shop, turns up in the front row on his first day. Perry is on track to graduate in a few short months. If the chemistry between them gets any hotter it could mean his job and her graduation. Will they risk it all to see where it leads?

Every book in this series is better than the last. Loved the little bit of taboo between Liam and Perry. I think Mr. August
Nicole
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“...You’re beauty pulled me in, but your talent Perry, that’s what held me.”

This is the 8th book of Nicole’s Calendar Boys series and it just keeps getting hotter! This one truly is one of my favorites. (Mr. March is still my all time favorite.) Liam has had a very tough year and is facing his life in a direction he saw coming. He’s trying to heal from it and to figure out where he goes from here. When he gets asked to reach for a semester at the local university he decides to go ahead with it.
Marnie
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💛💛💛Forbidden and oh so delicious💛💛💛

This book is for every student who has had a crush on their teacher. Forbidden and oh so delicious. The passion, the love and the sadness for Liam’s past, it’s all there including a shock/horror moment. Once again Nicole Goodin has hit the mark with this gorgeous couple, and forbidden or not, I just wanted them to win.

The subject setting for Liam and Perry’s book is photography, and Ms. Goodin either loves photography as much as our characters do, or she resear
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for forbidden romances and this student/teacher romance instantly grabbed my attention. Liam is the new professor and Perry is starting her final year at university but when these two locked eyes in coffee shop there was no way they could stay away from each other but is risking their futures worth it?

I loved everything about this story. The chemistry between Liam and Perry was perfect. Their romance is forbidden but there is so much attraction. There is also a little drama that wi
Stacey Broadbent
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? Even with a taboo relationship, this one really pulled at the old heart strings. I fell in love with Liam almost instantly, and Perry is such a sweetie too. It’s adorable how they both are so drawn to each other, and even though they know it’s wrong, they can’t help but join together.

And then I was thrown a curveball that I didn’t see coming. I was not expecting it, and definitely not the full details which I’ll leave for you to find out 😉

And then you have the best friend, Ma
Heidi Sturgess
Shelves: books-read-2019
I thought July was my favorite month but it would seem August now is 😉😈

Damn never have I wished to lick a book and make it mine like have with this series !!!!

There were a few things other than the delectable Liam that made me love this book ....there's coffee ,books and the love of photography.

Perry is a beautiful woman with a talent and passion for photography she also happens to be a student in a class that Liam is teaching and these 2 are in for the adventure of a lifetime ....

Liam and Perr
Tanja Kezmic
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
I'm so into this series I shaking with excitement every month for a new man to fall in love with.

This time we're introduced to Liam and Perry and their forbidden love. It was another fast, funny story with a love too strong to let go off. I was not a big fan of this "situation" but I could (maybe) understand him wanting to go on with his life. I found Perry to be mature for her age, funny and all-around a beautiful soul. They were good together so I was happy to see them being together without
Sharon
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liam is about to start his job as a university photography professor when he sees a woman that catches his eye I. A coffee shop. They are both attracted to each other despite not talking. Imagine when said woman, Perry, happens to be in his class.
These two know what is at risk for the both of them but can’t deny their attraction and need for each other in their lives.
I am enjoying this series which is a different stand alone and story each month.
Great dual POV. Loved the way these characters lov
BusyM3
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great hit in this series. This one is a taboo story of a teacher and student. Liam is the sexy professor as the students call him. Perry is the shy, quiet student who is crushing on her teacher. The sparks flew the first time Liam sees Perry in the coffee shop and when she walks into his classroom, he knew he would stop at nothing to have her. What will happen when people find out? What secrets are hiding? A well written story with enjoyable characters and amazing chemistry. A must read. ...more
Sandra Loves Reading
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous addition to the Calendar Boys series!
Perry's in her final year of a photography course and is really talented. Sitting in a coffee shop, she glances up and straight into the eyes of an older, stunning looking man. Who seems as captivated by her, as she is by him!
Imagine their shock as they next meet - in Uni - he's her new professor!!!
Forbidden relationships and forbidden love...
Ahh, a beautifully written tale, that kept me hooked from start to finish!
Highly recommended!
Nicole
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liam is filling in for a photography professor as his friend is on leave. He sees the gorgeous girl from the coffee shop, Perry, in his class. How will either of them survive the year with the sparks that fly between them? Will he keep his job? Will she get her photography degree? Will they get their happily ever after? This is the 8th book of the series, not my favorite, that was Mr July, but still worth the read. The student/teacher romance is hot.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksp
Sassy Southern
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! This series just keeps getting better and better! The chemistry I felt between Liam and Perry from the moment they first saw each other was out of this world. Of course problems arise when Perry realizes that the hot guy at the coffee shop just so happens to be her new Professor!

Hooked from the moment I started reading I could not put this book down. There were a few twists and turns thrown in that I was not expecting and this made me feel all of the feels! I loved these char
Debra Richardson
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book in the “Calendar Boys” series! It is a roller coaster of emotions, steamy, witty, funny, and passionate. The characters Liam and Perry are strong and mature; their relationship is taboo (older man/teacher and younger woman/student); however the chemistry between them is instant, potent, and undeniable. This story will grab and hold your attention from page one and never let go. This is A MUST READ and comes highly recommended!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprou
Ashleigh
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful older man, younger woman romance!

I have really enjoyed reading this book, the author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

Also, it caused me to lose quite a bit of sleep while I was reading it, because it was so hard to put down at night.

What you need to know: this book contains no cheating, no cliff-hangers and a HEA.

I received a free copy of this book. This review
TRISH BROWN
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr August by Nicole S Goodin.

The eighth book in the Calendar Boy Series by Ms Goodin is about Liam and Perry.

A couple who meet by chance and feel a connection. However all is not fair in love when it transpires Perry is in fact Liam’s pupil.

Theirs is a forbidden love, glued together with secrecy about their romance.

Nicole Goodin writes a superb story. This is a stand-alone read but ties in nicely with the rest in the series.

Faith89
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
It starts with a flirtatious glance in a coffee house. it continues in the class when you find out he is your hot new professor. Now you must fight the attraction, until you can't. Romance on the down low. However, their romance is not the only secret Professor Hottie has. another great romance to add to the collection hot men from this author.

Lily Nair
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another month, another calendar boy, another swoony read from Nicole S. Goodin <3 As always, this one is guaranteed to give you all the feels in the world. Liam is first captured by young Perry at a local coffee shop, unbeknownst to the fact that he indeed is her professor in her photography class at University. Both of them know the risk of being in a relationship together, that dating a student could cost Liam his new job if they get caught. This is story is a steamy, angsty book that’ll ma ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to series 4 13 Aug 17, 2019 01:11AM
Goodreads Librari...: Update cover and Series info 2 13 Aug 14, 2019 09:34AM
Goodreads Librari...: Cover update 4 18 Jul 16, 2019 04:35PM
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (9 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. May (Calendar Boys #5)
  • Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)
  • Mr. September