Start by marking “Not Yet” as Want to Read:
Not Yet

Not Yet

Ali’s mom married Drake’s dad when they were just little kids. They became best friends instantly and spent years thick as thieves, but that all changed in high school. All she has to do is make it through the homecoming dance and then she and Drake can go their separate ways, but when he asks to be her date, suddenly she sees the boy she once loved.

Drake has loved Ali sin
Published June 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Not Yet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Yet

Darlene I read to many boooks
Jenny
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Taboo sweet and steamy romance! I read it in one sitting. Hero falls for his stepsister and she loves him too. They grew up together but it’s finally time to admit their feelings and get together. Hero and heroine had sizzling chemistry. Loved them together. Safe: no other man no other woman, both are virgins and we get a cute epilogue with 3 kids and maybe pregnant heroine.

Hoping Lindsey and Liam get their own book.
Elizabeth Neal
Drake and Ali became best friends when his dad married her mom. They were inseparable for years, but things changed when they started high school.

Drake was a jock and hung out with that crowd, while Ali tended more toward those with her interests. She just wishes she could figure out why he now acts as if she doesn't exist.

Drake is protecting Ali from the cheerleader clique the only way he knows how...ignoring her. Does it really make sense? No, but he's a teenager, so he can't see what it's doi
nikki
Jun 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I’ve found AR books to be a little hit or miss lately, but I’m pleased to say this one was definitely a HIT and feel like it was AR back to their best!
Chitra *CJ*
"Not Yet" is the story of Ali and Drake.

A sweet step-sibling romance between teenagers who grow up together, have feelings and soon realize them by finally giving into their forbidden desires. It was honestly a nice read, with minimal drama and smut.

Of course, had adorable detailed epilogues.

Safe
3/5
Amyb1975
Jami
Drake and Ali grew up together after their parents got married, but what happens when feelings start to change? Drake has always tried to protect Ali from the harshness from high school. He has kept her at arm's length for that protection, because how do you explain that you are in love with your step-sister?

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no real ow/om drama (just petty HS bs.
-stepsiblings
-multiple epilogues (6 months, 3 years, 6 years and 10 years)
Nova
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the start where the two main characters met as children it was unbelievably sweet and yeah maybe a little taboo.

Ali was used to it just being her and her mum when she soon has a dad and a stepbrother. Ali and Drake are inseparable as children but as they grow up their relationship changes and by the time they are in high school its unrecognisable and they are no longer best friends. Ali can’t help but long for the way things used to be but also she wants more. When Drake
Fiona Fog
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these ladies, they can write some pretty raunchy material but they can also write sweet and sexy. And this read is a combination of both. They deliver!!!

When Ali's mom marries she not only gets a new dad but she also gets a step-brother Drake. Who over the years becomes her best friend. These two growing up is so damn cute you can't help but fall in love with the bond. From playing barbies (and yes Drake does this) with her to staying up late and playing video games. These two did it toge
Liz
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not Yet by Alexa Riley is a bit different than most of their books, however, just as steamy and hot as we expect from them. Ali and Drake met when their parents married and they were both kids. They instantly clicked and were always there for each other. But as they grew older, something changed between them. Suddenly they can’t stand each other. But as they say, there is a thin line between love and hate! Can they admit what they truly feel or will fear of what can happen keep them apart?

Happy
Janice Somers
I love Drake and Ali. They met when they were 5 years old and then they became step-siblings when their parents married. Then they grew up to be best friends. Than High School and peer pressure happens.
The story is awesome and you get pulled in until the end.
April Symes
Not Yet by Alexa Riley is a sweet and steamy novella. Drake and Ali became an instant family when his dad and her mom got married to one another when they were 5 years old. Since then they became each other's BFFS and did practically everything together until they hit their teen years and then they became sort of estranged from each other. They were developing feelings for each other and didn't know how to express those feelings and instead of being honest, let their relationship fall apart. Let ...more
Babel
Half cute, half taboo, and all swoony.

Brace yourselves for a romance that spans years despite its petite size. It’s a morsel of delicious naughty passion and candy-sweet feels.

Drake and Ali meet at age 5 when their parents get married. Those scenes as they grow up together are absolutely priceless, tender and riveting.

Even though they see each other as friends and allies, there’s still that brazen chemistry that kicks in at puberty, and then all the forbidden dirty talk their family situation pr
Donna Vitarelli
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taboo or not? Drake was taken with Ali since their parents got married. Best friends from the start but then hormones kick in. Sensitive to what the world will say they keep away from each other at school. The outsiders think they hate each other but they’re so wrong. Loved the HEA and how their friends also got a HEA.
Genieinachanelbottle
Not Yet is a Sweet N Sexy Slow burn Romance done so sinfully right! I loved the build up to Ali N Drake's epic love! Their adorableness leave is off the charts. I absolutely devoured them!

I am crazy about Lindsey N Liam wish they had a book of their own!
Alexa Riley always comes through with a fabulous feel good read!!!
5+ Stars all the way! 💖💖💖💖💖
Jeannette
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot 🔥and sweet

This was a good book to read. I liked the characters and their chemistry. I liked the part where he says:
I’ve loved you since I was a boy, and now I love you as a man.
I love this author
Lisa
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is slightly naughty and taboo, but super sweet. I'd say it leans more sweet and swoony. I loved it.
Danielle Robbins
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not Yet was a short and sexy sweet taboo read. I really liked it. I loved Drake and Ali. They were perfect together!
Sharon Dunn
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spice up your night

Stepbrother/stepsister romance that is sure to steam up the windows. The heart can’t help who it loves and when you have a love this strong, you make it work!
Kelli
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maria (skullangs)
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
AR did it again
Lynn Thinking out loud
I really enjoyed the way Alexa Riley put this novella together. I love a good taboo romance. And let me tell you this is one of the best I've read.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
Dar
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These two were perfect! Best buddies from the moment they met, and then those pesky hormones confused them (don't they do it to us all!). Once Drake makes us his mind though, Ali doesn't stand a chance, mean girls be d%^&@d!
SℓιM
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not yet; but soon

•••••••SPOILER ALERT 🚨 **********

Okay, I was curious about this book because I’m like brother and sister?.... I just got to read this book, though turns out they are step-siblings... it did felt weird though when he kept calling her his sister especially when they had sex already like at the ending he told her “Doesn't matter if I’m your brother or not, that pussy belongs to me. Say it.”.... plus those Barbie girls was wack I had to laugh
Lauren
This story is short, mixed pace and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Not yet is a stepsibling’s romance.
Ali and Drake met when they were five and their parents fell in love and married. For years they were best friends and were inseparable. When the time for high school arrived, things changed between Ali and Drake. They no longer were inseparable and av
Leslee
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adored Not Yet! Step-siblings Drake and Ali became a family when her mom married his dad. They immediately became best friends and were inseparable. Then they hit their teens and that relationship fell apart. By they time they are seniors, they barely speak. Drake has feelings for Ali and is keeping it under wraps. He doesn't know how they drifted so far apart. Ali mourns her closeness with Drake and wishes things were different. Drake decides he cannot hide his feelings ...more
Sammi Jayne Brooks
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not the worst high school romance I've read so that's a plus.

Although it's still a high school romance and I still hate them so I don't know what I was expecting really. By "not the worst" I mean the main characters weren't too childish but it still annoyed me. Maybe it's because I'm getting old but I just don't find the fascination in reading about underaged people? (they're 18, but like, just 18) Anyway...

I didn't like that Drake didn't act on his feelings sooner. Not only that but he treated
Melinda  Parker
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Always Has Been

This story was handled so delicately, sincerely, and beautifully.

Drake and Ali were united by their parent's marriage. They instantly became inseparable, a very unique connection that grew deeper with time. And yet, time and adulthood slowly separated the pair. But Ali didn't realize that Drake was always in the shadows protecting her. Ali and Drake were both confused when not only their bodies but their hearts began to change. A longing and love, nothing resembling sibling like
Zoe
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the Alexa Riley world of TABOO, Oh the naughtiness of this book, read on if you Dare and delve into this world.

Ali is the step sister who is sugary sweet and is as smart as all, she has a secret. A secret that she is affraid if anyone finds out they would never understand. Drake has been protective of his step sister since day one, Drake has a naughty secret that he has been keeping for a long long time. What will happen when these two collide and find out they have matching secrets.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea