Start by marking “Hidden (The Twin Bay Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden (The Twin Bay Saga, #2)

Hidden

(The Twin Bay Saga #2)

From the ashes of heartbreak rises a war of passion.

***WARNING: DON’T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN’T READ BOOK ONE***
~

After the botched rescue attempt of girlfriend Annalise nearly cost him his life, Thomas Valentine finds himself under secret, protective care from an unlikely source, and his crippling desire to see Annal
Kindle Edition
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden

Start your review of Hidden (The Twin Bay Saga, #2)
Jennifer Hinson
Walk or run. Underwater or straight up a mountain. She’d take that hand and follow him anywhere.

It was no secret how much I loved Held, book one in the Twin Bay Saga. The uniqueness of the writing style made it impossible for me not to connect to Annalise & Thomas, even though they weren't the "main" couple. It's not uncommon for me to connect to a secondary character, even to the point of loving them more than the main, but its pretty rare for me to fall this in love with two secondary characters.
Vinessa Wooten
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
These two have been through the toughest battles. Enemies, betrayal, family interference, action, suspense and mystery.
Lives hang in the balance and now its her turn to save him.

Amelia Foster
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this is going to be one of those, "Where the heck do I start?" kind of reviews for a bunch of reasons. Hidden is the next in the Twin Bay Saga series and I will tell you that most of these books can fully function as stand alones, however Held and Hidden can NOT and absolutely must be read in order so if you haven't read Held yet, please start there, then come back and read my Hidden review.

Okay, now, for those who HAVE read Held... there is still a lot I can't say. Yeah, I know.
CS
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as spectacular as the first book "Held" as the story continued with Tommy and Annalise's relationship taking the bulk of this drama filled, tremendously well written gangster/mobster romance that was filled with passion, violence and betrayal. As Lyle's horrible but complex personality was revealed in this book, it was amazing how one man affected so many lives in a scarring, brutal way. I loved the way the author was still able to show glimpses of his humanity, although he had passed the p ...more
Kenneth Barber
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hidden is Book 2 of the Twin Bay Saga. Like Held, it is written in multi-pov. Okay, enough with the technical stuff. As I stated in my review for Book 1, Held, I don’t read romance. Ms. Barber’s work is the exception. She writes so much more than just romance. This book, as did Held, contains plots for just about everyone. Into mob stories, got it. Like love, totally there. Mind screwing twisted doctors experimenting on their patients. Yeah. If you want it, Hidden has it. I will continue to foll ...more
lf
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will they ever be together and free again

HIDDEN is the second book in The Twin Bay Saga and what a way to follow-up up on HELD. The story-line is extremely suspenseful, filled with action, has lots of twists but also has a lot of depth. This story centers more around Annalise and Tommy and their relationship and also everything they have to endure and go through.
HIDDEN captivated me from the first page to the last as it was thoroughly engrossing and kept me up late into the morning.

I recei
Ashleigh
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The writing will draw you in after only a few pages of the first book and have you finishing in one sitting. Then going on to the next and the next as soon as you can get your hands on them.

There is the perfect amount of angst and romance to keep you hooked. I loved how their relationship unfolded so we could see these amazing characters grow in ways you never expected.

I would suggest picking up a copy of each book asap, you will NOT be disappointed.

I received a copy of this book a
Kristin MacQueen
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tk Barber does it again! I was instantly pulled into Hidden. I wanted to know exactly what was going down with these mobster families. Nataly and Annalise will break your heart over and over again but Annalise finally gets her HEA. I love the witty banter between the characters and fell in love with some of the new characters like Killer, Gavin and Nataly. There are so many twists and turns I didn’t see coming but I loved every second of it.
J. Ockenhouse
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! What a wicked good book. The twists, the plot, the stars and supporting characters command your full undivided attention and the writing...top shelf!!!

Hidden is the kind of story that you can't explain, it's an experience!! Make sure to read HELD first. Not going to spoil the twists because this one is deep. Enjoy the ride and hold on tight because you'll be floored. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Theresa Doherty
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been some serious emotional, intense, suspenseful journey that I haven't yet recovered from. You can read a book and let it go, but this one will stay with you, so beautifully written, just loved it.

Elvira
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book. I loved that all the characters are well developed and engaging and the chemistry between them is off the charts when they come together. This book has suspense, drama, danger and love. The storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.
Rose Brown
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully intense romantic drama!
“Hidden” is an intense tale of the dark side of life. It is well written with a storyline with many layers and a deep plot. “Hidden” has action, suspense, twists and turns with an injection of love to keep it exciting. The main characters are well-developed and fit in perfectly with the landscape of the story. There is such a street feel to this tale that it reels you in bit by bit until you don’t realize that you’re hooked and can’t let go. I loved this
T.K. Barber
Nov 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE on Kindle Unlimited! Grab it today!

Lilian Harris
Aug 28, 2019
Kim
Nov 03, 2019

• Indecent Games Duet - Boxed Set
  • Cruel Bully (Ravenshaw Academy Book 1)
  • Promises (Benson Siblings #2)
  • Songbird  (Zeta Cartel, #2)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Claimed by the Gods (More than Men Book 2)
  • A Point of Honor
  • Violets are not Blue
  • Tell Me to Run (Tell Me, #4)
  • Nashvegas Nights (Dirty South, #2)
  • Liberated Heart (Windy City #4)
  • UNWRAPPED: An Enemies to Lovers Holiday Romance
  • Hot Fire Burning: An Alpha Firefighter Romance
  • Bought by the Bratva: A Dark Mafia Romance (Bratva Brotherhood Book 1)
  • Secret Baby Daddy
  • Spider (Rough Ink, #2)
  • Shattered Lies (Devastation Duet Book 1)
  • Broken Trust (Devastation Duet Book 2)

The Twin Bay Saga (2 books)
  • Held (The Twin Bay Saga, #1)