Start by marking “Vibrating Volcanoes” as Want to Read:
Vibrating Volcanoes

Vibrating Volcanoes

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Find fascinating information about each natural disaster in the series as they are presented in pop-out text: -- Guess What? tells amazing facts, such as the strange objects that were seen flying through the air during a tornado! -- Disaster Detective gives the reader something to explore or research -- Read All About It! gives historical facts and newspaper reports -- Try ...more
Published April 1st 2001 by Chelsea House Publications

To ask other readers questions about Vibrating Volcanoes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vibrating Volcanoes

Grant A
Dec 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
I read the book Vibrating Volcanoes by Julie Richards for my November book. It was a good book and had a lot of information, but not enough. I found it way too short and I would like to learn more about volcanoes and other eruptions. I liked how it had a list of eruptions and standings for different categories. I learned some things about volcanoes and other eruptions. I would give this book 3.75/5 stars.
Eagle Watcher
Apr 20, 2011 rated it liked it
this book was about famosu volcanoes and how they are formed. It also taught me about how many they can make islands and that there are underwater volcanoes. Theres lots of differend typres of lava. Aa and Pahoehoe.
Molly Lambert