Start by marking “You Will Bow” as Want to Read:
You Will Bow

You Will Bow

(Rules of Bennett #2)

After years of hiding, I thought I’d escaped him; but you can’t hide when you belong to the devil.
Taking away everything that I loved, he thought I’d be his perfect, broken little doll.
Little does he know, I’m not one to bend so easily.
Following his three rules is the key to my salvation, but all rules are meant to be broken—even if breaking them would lead to my death.
Whe
Published August 26th 2019 by Crashing Waves Press

To ask other readers questions about You Will Bow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Will Bow

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description 🅼🅰🅼🅰 🅼🅸🅰...I don't know. 👀 I just 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 know. 👀 I L♥O♥V♥E a dark romance, and I A♥D♥O♥R♥E a good anti-hero, but lord have mercy 🅑🅔🅝🅝🅔🅣🅣 was a bit too ЄҲƬƦƛ even for me. 😱 The author will have her 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓬𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 for her ⱤɆĐɆɆ₥ł₦₲ this guy even with the sσftєníng of his edges that take place in the 🅛🅐🅣🅣🅔🅡 🅗🅐🅛🅕 of the book. 🔪

That said, this story 🅲🅰🅿🆃🅸🆅🅰🆃🅴🅳 me and I couldn't stop 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 like a madwoman. 😂

description
The 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 was great. 👍 It was a relatively ŞĦØŘŦ βØØҜ that was paced well. 👍
Mirjam
Jul 07, 2019 marked it as to-read

Part of the Rules of Bennett Series and must be read in order:
Rules of Bennett by Ember Michaels You Will Bow by Ember Michaels
Gwen Shafer
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. There is so much to say about this one. I did have a rough time getting through this one. There are some moments in this one that got to me. Call them flashbacks I guess you could say. Bennett does not take it easy on Aurora at all. But then again she had three simple rules to follow and instead of following them she has to push back. She does not make things easy on herself. But things change for both of them when a business meeting turns ugly. Bennett lets down some walls and she learns t ...more
Sharon
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was amazing, I started reading it and didn’t get up again until I had read it cover to cover! It’s an emotional rollercoaster for Aurora, Bennett and the reader. It’s fast-paced, action filled and a whole lot of story as Aurora and Bennett start to communicate more and spend more time together. There are some lovely twists to the plot that just add to the delicious darkness, intrigue and suspense of this fantastic journey through the twisted life of Bennett. This is a must read, it ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
YOU MUST READ RULES OF BENNETT FIRST!!!
OMFG!!!! This book will leave you wanting so much... It is like she is dangling a carrot in front of you and just when you think you are going to get it in your grasp BAM she yanks it away. Ember has woven such a delicious dark and twisted tale, one that will leave you guessing from page to page. Just when you think you know what is going to happen she throws a curveball and BAM everything you think you might know you don't. The dangerous game that begins
kk
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMFG this was one utterly dark and depraved read! Definitely at the top of darkest and most disturbing books I’ve ever read. And I can’t wait to read more!
I should probably be concerned that I loved it so much but I can’t f’ing help it.
Writing and storyline were amazing and completely captivating. Some unexpected twists and turns added to the intrigue and suspense.
Bennet is the definition of the worst possible anti-hero. There were snippets of some redeeming qualities shown towards the end of th
Clare Harrison
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pain and punishment, blood and death that's her life now he's completely destroyed her world.

He owns her very being and is going to make her obey him, her spirit will be broken!

All she wants is to see the light, be rid of him and his evil ways.

How far will they go to get what they want...

This is a direct continuation from the prequel "Rules of Bennett".

It's dark, gritty, and violent with undertones of his past laced through it.

Shes sassy, and smart mouthed. Stubborn and tenacious.

Hes dangerous t
Julie
Wow! This has to be the darkest book I’ve ever read, Omg! It’s - I’m speechless.
The atrocities that Aurora had to put up with made my heart bleed for her.
The characters now confuse the hell out of me, I should hate Bennett’s guts but he was such a charismatic guy and there was just something about him, Aurora’s pretty cool too, she was a tough gal.

It’s a pretty quick story but there’s nothing missing. This book took us through a terrorizing ordeal, including physical violence and sexual abuse.
Suzanne
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say right now.... Dafuq did I just read and dammit I need more! Full review to come.
Candy
Jul 22, 2019
Michelle
Aug 16, 2019
Ionique
Aug 25, 2019
Mansi
rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2019
BookLover
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ember Michaels is a must read for dark romance. She portrays so many dark situations with alpha males, enemies, and betrayal. She is a one-click author that you will always want to buy!!

Dark romance is something that feels forbidden, wrong and provides a feeling that makes you keep reading regardless. This book is just that and SO. MUCH. MORE. These characters, the alpha males, the whole storyline - O-M-G!!! Ember Michaels just rocked my dark world fantasies!!

And I. AM. DONE. OMG. Ember Michae
Aղցela W.
Jun 23, 2019
Madden Kole
lynn❤️lynn
Julie
Jun 25, 2019
Ember Michaels
Jun 27, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
S.A.
Sheri Lemay
Awilda Melendez
Nikki Lynn
Jun 28, 2019
Ember Michaels is a dark fiction author from South Carolina. When she's not writing, you can find her binge-watching crime shows, hanging at the beach, and devouring books from her favorite authors! Be sure to follow her on social media!

Facebook: bit.ly/EmberMFB
Twitter: bit.ly/EmberMT
Instagram: bit.ly/EmberMIG

Rules of Bennett (2 books)
  • Rules of Bennett