Start by marking “You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps” as Want to Read:

Making a quantum leap going from you to you2-means accomplishing far more, in less time, with only a fraction of the effort you've been giving.
Published February 1st 2012 by Pritchett & Associates (first published June 1st 1994)

Start your review of You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
Robert Lewis
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book contains many lessons learned from other motivational, business and inspirational works like "Think and Grow Rich" or "The Greatest Salesman in the World," but does so in an extremely condensed and page-turning fashion.

Read it in the morning instead of before bed, like I did...I want to forgo sleep and plan my quantum leap now!
Donna Vail
Nov 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent book about making quantum leaps. It's a quick read but for the most effectiveness it needs to be re-read often and actively applied. Applicable for personal and professional life. If you've ever experienced times of being uncomfortable or the feeling that everything seems to be falling apart, then you must read. Stay inspired!
Doug
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great quick read yet very powerful context shifting book.
Quinn  Grafton
You^2 is a breakthrough book that challenges you to change the way you think about your potential, your goals, and your dreams. It describes a mindset of action that allows for explosive jumps in success, not just gradual progress by encouraging you to stop listening to your doubts and perceived personal limits, and instead listen to your true desires for your life. To not limit yourself by calculating every risk but instead moving in action, for the greatest risk is that you do not get what you ...more
Randy Elster
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a little booklet I've had on my shelf for years but never read until now. Strong, encouraging words for breaking through what's holding you back. The premise is that you'll need to let go of some old ways of doing things and take a leap of faith, even though you may not feel ready (you'll never feel ready), and go for it. This book can sound a little fruit loopy at times, but he is spot on. And the biblical references are there is you look for them.
Mike Sambuco
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a very edifying and encouraging read, which I really appreciated. It helped to confirm and inform me and fill in some details about where I am right now, so this was a timely read. He's onto something important, and I'm getting it.
This is a partner book to "The Quantum Leap Strategy."
Keli
Nov 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing!!!!! And powerful! Read it! It's a QUICK read and very motivating!
Cordell
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A must read. ..must re-read.
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I seem to read this book the first of every year. I am ready for a quantum leap and breakthrough performance.
Kate Hanley
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's really really not easy to write short and still be impactful. This book delivers a lot of little ear worms (eye worms? ewwww) that penetrate through your skull. I've read it before, and I'll read it again. When I decided to commit to reading 52 books in a year I knew there would be some weeks I'd need to read something short, perhaps even something I'd read before, but that there would still be value in that. I was right. I might read it again before this year is through.
Brandon Still
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was spectacular. A quick read that challenged the mindset of conventional thinking, that gradual increases towards your goals and dreams are the only way. To produce extraordinary results in any environment, it takes a level of thinking that can be hard, uncomfortable, and make you feel uneasy. Inevitably, these feelings are when we are moving towards our biggest leaps. Be clear in your dreams and goals, and make big, quantum leaps.
Dave
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought there were some good individual chapters like failure and doing things that make you uncomfortable. The idea of deciding what you want to do then proceeding without a plan seems like it could be a little reckless to me. It's a quick read, about two hours max. I'm going through it again to make sure I didn't miss something.
Shawna Cale
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I heard the True Story about the Fly I knew I had to get and read this book. The short chapters and out of the norm titles was just what I needed. Instead of complicating Price Pritchett simplified. Instead of trying harder it's about getting uncomfortable. I am ready to trust in the power of pursuit and have my Quantum Leap!
Jessica
Dec 31, 2018 rated it liked it
This is an incredibly short collection of inspiring essays on law of attraction and manifestation. It doesn’t provide any guidance or action steps, but it is a nice, quick read if you are feeling self-doubt in the face of big life changes.
Jonathan Fleming
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this book once a year. A friend of mine gave it to me. I could pick this book up for 2 seconds to get all the motivation and snap back into the right mode of thinking easily. Quick ready, enjoyable, simple concepts for the mind and just great writing. Good things for the mind never get old.
Purely Lucy
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, wow. 36 pages later I actually feel like a new person!
Aaron
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a way of thinking
Douglas Andreocci
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short, but still has a lot of great info!
Tiffany Eckhardt
This is one of my favorite books. It introduced me to quantum physics. I pick it up a few times a year to reread!
Omar El-mohri
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: printed-copy, 2019
There is some reality distortion to fit the narrative like quantum physics leading to electronics which is completely false, but the bigger picture is really strong
Barbara Lovejoy
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know how many times I have read this book, but it is definitely a favorite!!! I need to keep reading it again and again until I am applying every principle. :)
Benita Brown
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Power packed read all in a few pages! :-)
Chad Bailey
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short but powerful work which demands you take action and not wait until you are “prepared”! You will never be prepared. Do it now!!!
Monzelle Mcwilliams
This little book is packed with fundamental tools to help you make some quantum leaps in your life.
Farah
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-development
What a great read to get the new year started with!
Tyler M
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book. It challenged my thinking on every page. Definitely worth a re-read or two!
Elizabeth Drake
Very very short leaflet. I feel like it was very useful because it doesn’t give any examples for application and there are a lot of books out now that teach you how to apply these principles.
Ira
Sep 16, 2016 added it
Someone in the physics REU I was in this summer found this book in a dusty corner of the co-op we were staying in. So much more effective for learning physics than the GRE prep books that we were working through. I'm not sure what sort of quantum mechanics courses the author took but it sure is a different approach, one that I'm sure will greatly help me on my quals. Does Pritchett have any good self help ideas? I haven't the foggiest. Masking your ideology in buzzwords that have nothing to do ...more
Maria (Ri)
Amazing little book! This is a super fast read and chock full of so much insight. One of the strongest messages I got from reading this is that all I need for a quantum leap is already here with me. I just haven't made the choice for it yet. This book is a keeper and one that I plan on reading every 6 months or so. As one of my mentors, Bob Proctor says, the material isn't different each time, but you are different each time!
Daniel Barenboim
A short book emphasizing principles you would find in "The Secret".
Create an idea of your goal, and the universe will put things into place to help you make it happen.
If you are always comfortable, that is a sign you are not advancing in life as much as you could be.
A few strong pieces of wisdom like that are found in this book.

• Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • The Concise 48 Laws of Power
  • The Strangest Secret
  • The Strangest Secret (Earl Nightingale's Library of Little Gems)
  • F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!
  • The 33 Strategies of War
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
  • Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • The Science of Getting Rich
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance
  • Way of the Wolf: Become a Master Closer with Straight Line Selling
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • The ADHD Advantage: What You Thought Was a Diagnosis May Be Your Greatest Strength
  • No B.S. Marketing To the Affluent: No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Getting Really Rich
  • Stillness Is the Key