Start by marking “Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend” as Want to Read:

Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend

Why bother getting out of bed when you could stay bundled up with that special someone and a book of cozy, cute comics.From the author of the bestselling Little Moments of Love comes Snug, a collection of comics that perfectly captures the honest, playful, and relatable snapshots of romantic life.

Chetwynd’s second book has the same charming and inviting style as her first
Expected publication: February 4th 2020 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Snug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snug

Start your review of Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend
MischaS_
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
***Advance Review Copy generously provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Oh, I had no idea that this book was happening. I previously enjoyed the first book very much but for some reason this art sort of disappeared from my facebook. In the past, it used to flood my feed but thinking about it; I did not see one in a very long time.
So, I was a bit surprised, seeing this book, since I did not hear any news about it being published.

And you can bet that I almost knocked over
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
I never get tired of Catana's comics, and this collection was just as adorable as I expected it to be. My spouse and I always love these because we feel like they're so very us. Honestly, nobody nails "relatable" humor quite as well as Catana does when it comes to cute, casual couple stuff!

(^ literally me)

If it tells you anything about how much I loved this, despite being the sort of person who almost never pre-orders finished copies of comic collections, I ran off to pre-order this the moment
Reading Tam Ishly
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is super cute and so full of love and understanding! How will I ever not love Catana's comics.... I am invested for this lifetime.

The comic style is a bit less attractive than the first collection I would say. Otherwise the art sequence and everything works out fine.

As it is just about the couple, it becomes a bit monotonous and a bit repetitive.
But you know what? It is just amazing and sweet! It was difficult not to feel super single while reading this.

I enjoyed it a lot. I see lots of
Emma
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

This graphic novel is so cute! It's a collection of short comics all about Catana, the artist, and her boyfriend John. You can clearly see how much they love each other and the comics are lovely.
This book is going to be published at the beginning of February and I honestly think it would make the perfect Valentine's Day's present for your significant other.
Evelina | AvalinahsBooks
How I read this: Free ebook copy received through NetGalley

This is incredibly cute, as Catana comics always are! There were quite a lot of new ones I hadn't seen in this collection, and I really enjoyed it. So did my boyfriend, as we were reading it together!

I thank the publisher for giving me a free copy of the ebook in exchange to my honest review. This has not affected my opinion.

Book Blog | Bookstagram | Bookish Twitter
Ari
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, voluntarily read. All thoughts and opinions are mine.

This was absolutely precious, full of relatable and sweet moments. A real joy to get through and a nice little pick me up.
Lost in Book Land
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome Back!

I am super excited to be writing this post! It's a little outside of my usual but I am here to talk about Snug a book of Catana Comics collected. This is the second book of it's kind and I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this in exchange for an honest review. Something I have not really shared on my blog is that I love Catana Comics, these cute little comics are something my spouse and I have shared with one another for years now. A lot of them apply to us ( so they are super
Etienne
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series. I follow the author on Instagram so I had already seen a couple of the pages presented in this book but not all (did I miss them, not remember them or re they «exclusive»). Anyway that was lot of fun to read, i just see myself and y wife, and us as a couple, so much in those two characters!! Funny, cute and a good dose of feel good time/read!
♛ Garima ♛
No rating for this one.

No matter what I do, I cannot open this book in any eReader I have at my disposal. Tried multiple times but ended up in frustration which is such a shame as I was looking forward to reading this. I sometimes have this problem, not all the time, mind you since I download and review many graphical books from NetGalley. This might be something for publishers to figure out.
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Shelves: arc-love, netgalley
Snug is so stinking adorable! There were so many parts that reminded me of my relationship with my hubby now, as well as great reminders of how we were earlier in our relationship - which serves as great motivation to reclaim some of those old ways and habits. I love the simple art style and how very relatable each page is. I can't wait to add a hardcopy of the book when it comes out so that I can share it with my hubby. 4 out of 5 wine glasses.
Shannon
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend

I Picked Up This Book Because: I’ve seen random comics by this author on social media and was interested in the book.

The Story:

These little bug eyed cuties have stolen my heart.. And maybe part of my personality. These illustrations are cute, true and would make for an excellent coffee table book. I hope this author continues to illustrate her truth.

The Random Thoughts:

The Score Card:

description

5 Stars
Laura ☾
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

*Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review *

I had come across some of Catana's comics around the internet and always found them amusing!

Snug is a collection of comics about everyday relationship situations which are entirely relatable and adorable!
Isabelle | BookwyrmBites
I received an advance review copy from Andrews McMeel Publishing through Netgalley; all opinions are my own and honest.

My heart is so freaking full. I love the brand-new comics and the previously-posted ones equally, and I really enjoyed the mix of single-panel scenes among the classic four-panel setups. I said in my review of her first collection that all I wanted was some scenes of the doggo, and my wish was granted!

This collection had me grinning basically the whole time I was reading it, and
Autumn
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 / 5 stars!

Ohhh, this was too cute and the perfect cozy read as the colder months approach. I first found Catana’s comics a few years ago, when her boyfriend posted one on Reddit and it was a hit. Since then I have sent SO many of her comics to my now husband said “look, it’s us!” - to which he normally replies “wow, it’s like she has a camera in our apartment!”. It has been a joy to follow Catana Comics on social media and watch as her comics have developed and improved over the years.

This
Jennifer M.
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks so much to the author, NetGalley, and Andrews McMeel Publishing for the advanced copy of this book in exchange for my honest thoughts. All of my full reviews can be found on my blog at tacklingtbr.home.blog and on Instagram @Tackling_TBR

What is there even to say about Catana Comics? These sweet comics have been in my life and bringing me immense joy since I first saw them around two years ago, or so. And they are not only adorable, but so relatable. Sometimes I feel almost attacked with
Karin
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I stumbled across this book on NetGalley, and obviously, having seen multiple comics by Catana around all over the interwebs, I had to read it.

The sweet, simplified and yet adorable style of art is what won me over once. The relatability of the situations described keeps me at it. This book is designed to make you feel, well... Snug!

If you have ever loved, ever known the joy of sharing inside jokes and the delight of staying home with your better half instead of running around like a squirrel
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this title from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This second volume, collecting the popular and adorable "Catana Comics", is full of cute, relatable, and fluffy comics based around the artist's relationship with her boyfriend. Together, they enjoy cuddling, food, and supporting one another. Relationship goals are met and exceeded as Catana and John easily read each other's expressions to know when it is time to leave the party and go home to make
Amanda
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very cute book. I haven't had a chance to read the first book by this author but that did not take anything away from it.

Having been with my best friend for 14 years I easily relate to almost every situation the author depicts. The drawing style is very simplistic which allow for a quick and easy read, except for when you can't quite make out what they are doing in the whipping scene. However, it did give me a laugh when I finally figured out what he was doing to her.

There isn't any
Jenna R
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
** I was provided an electronic ARC by the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for honest review.**

Catana Chetwynd continues her Catana Comics in Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend. Due for a timely February release (Valentine's gift anyone?), Catana's adorable art style and relatable comic panels are just as enjoyable in this collection.

I have been a fan of Catana's webcomics for quite some time and her simplistic visual style makes for such an aesthetically
Anne
Shelves: read-to-review
Thanks so much to NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for letting me read and review this wonderfully fun, entertaining and adorable comic.
My husband introduced me to these comics by Catana Chetwynd a while ago because they are so similar and accurate at describing us and our relationship with our quirkiness and everything.
It's a quick, light read full of cute, quirky and very relatable comics with simple, yet fun and great drawings as well.
If you haven't read or checked these comics out,
Samah Rifla
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics, arc
**I was kindly sent the ebook edition of this book after requesting it on NetGalley, so thank you NetGalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing

Snug lives up to its name. It gave me a warm embrace and made me send my bf a bunch of love messages because it made me fell in love with love.

description

It's a really cute book where Catana captures her relationship in cute moments, that feels so relatable.
Carola
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, 2020-books
*I received a copy from NetGalley for an honest review.
This will be released on februari 4, 2020.

Whenever I see these little comics on social media, they make me so happy.
So when I saw this available on NetGalley I just HAD to read it, and I'm glad I could!

This is a bundle of little comics surrounding relationships, and let me tell you; a lot of them are SO relatable! haha
I can't get enough of these comics and they make me want to snuggle with my bf :D
Definitely recommend checking this out!
Elizabeth
4.5 stars.

Catana Comics always put a smile on my face. Catana Chetwynd has a wonderfully simple style that allows the little moments to be highlighted in a way that is intensely relatable. This collection really is as snug as the title would indicate, and it's made for some wonderfully light reading. Snug is the kind of comics collection that has you pestering your partner to be like "hey look, this is US."

I'd recommend Snug for anyone who is already a fan of Catana Comics, or to anyone who
Christina Parker
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and real. I was able to identify and swoon over so many of these adorable comics. They depict my marriage to my best friend in such a cute and authentic way. I enjoyed this so much because it is so honest. I have done so many of these actions with my spouse and even if he is annoyed by them we both smiled while paging through these comics. I want this in a desk calendar!!!
Elizabeth
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snug is the second collection from Catana Comics, one of my favorite comics creators. I love the sweet, relatable comics Catana creates, and love sharing them with my boyfriend, as they are often very similar to our relationship. This would be a great gift for an anniversary, other special occasion, or just as a little reminder to your special someone that you love them.

Thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing for the ARC!
Lena
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I received an arc of this title from NetGalley for review.

How to describe this book other than "big aw"?
This was exactly what I needed after a big anxiety day while getting all snug in bed with my best friend, my fiance. Lots of "haha look it's us" moments and lots of just feel good and warm inside moments. Adored this!
Maddie O.
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an arc of this book via NetGalley.

This was an absolutely adorable collection of short comics about dating the right person. I moved in recently with my (also tall and bearded) boyfriend and I found this so relatable and funny. I think any 20 or 30 something in a similar stage of life would as well!
Raven Terry
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thanks NetGalley for this quirky, fun, simply amazing ARC, in exchange for an honest review. Catana is amazing, John is a amazing, her web comic is outstanding, and this small piece of heaven, that I can soon carry around and not worry about the loss of power while reading, is simply phenomenal!!! Go Catana GO!!!!! You are loved by the entire staff at our Library!!!!
Kiersten
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love when these comics pop up on facebook, and love the book even more. One cannot help falling in love with Snug. Catana, these are wonderful, and bring joy into a world when it needs it most. :-) Thank you!
Little red reading books
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've seen some of Catana Chetwund's work on social media for so long! I'm really happy to have the occasion to read it.
It was so fun, good, relatable and entertaining! I love her style, her little stories, it was so cute!
I would certainly recommand it to you! And I'll definitey buy her other works!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Mrs. Frollein Collection: Small Hours
  • Dewdrop
  • Everything Is Beautiful, and I'm Not Afraid: A Baopu Collection
  • The Awkward Yeti Presents: How I Broke Up with My Colon: Fascinating, Bizarre, and True Health Stories
  • Bird Brain: Comics About Mental Health, Starring Pigeons
  • Aphrodite Made Me Do It
  • Fowl Language: Winging It
  • Letters to My Younger Self
  • This Book Will Make You Fall Asleep
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Mooncakes
  • The Princess Problem
Catana Chetwynd is the creator of a digital comic strip about a short girl and a bearded boyfriend doing the things they do.

Catana Comics Instagram