Start by marking “Follow Me” as Want to Read:

From the author of Are You Sleeping—soon to be an Apple TV series—comes a cautionary tale of oversharing in the social media age for fans of Jessica Knoll and Caroline Kepnes’s You.

Everyone wants new followers…until they follow you home.

Audrey Miller has an enviable new job at the Smithsonian, a body by reformer Pilates, an apartment door with a broken lock, and hundreds
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Me

Kathleen
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm biased, of course, because I wrote this book, but I love it and really hope that you do too!
MaryHB
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! It kept me on the edge of my seat. A real page turner!

A mark of a good book, for me, is when I keep thinking of the characters and the story after I have finished the book. Follow Me kept me engaged during the story and after.

I highly recommend this book.
Alison
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Follow Me was chilling, suspenseful, and fun! I loved how it explored the dangers of living a public life in today's social media-obsessed world. The pace was fast and engaging, and I was actually surprised by the ending! I couldn't put it down. Loved it!

*Disclosure: Kathleen Barber is a friend and provided an advance copy to me but I truly did think it was great and can't wait to see what she does next!
Jane
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kathleen Barber’s new thriller Follow Me does a fabulous job of capturing the shallow self-absorption of the average “social media influencer.” Audrey cares only about her latest insta and her followers. Her new apartment is a mess – but in one corner is a perfectly staged table that looked amazing in a photo enhanced by one of Audrey’s special filters.

I was intrigued from page 1 – and I loved the use of the familiar magnifying glass “search” symbol luring me on from page to page. Follow Me is s
Christine
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you very much to NetGalley and the publisher for this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this novel! It kept up the mystery with several options for who Audrey’s stalker would turn out to be. The answer wasn’t shocking, but the journey there kept me guessing. I actually had a pet theory throughout the book about who it would be, and I was wrong. I like when I’m wrong! The ending also went in a direction I didn’t expect, which is always a welcome thing; I’m hard to satis
Janice Lombardo
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant use of characters! Audrey's 1 million VLOG readers are perhaps coming to haunt her.

After procuring a job in Washington, D.C., Audrey lives alone in a basement and is scared. She works in a museum and is working on a special project - "Rosalind". Audrey invites an old flame, Nick over (probably so she does not have to be alone). Cath, her other friend, is a lawyer and is very serious about her career. (And a co-worker, Connor)

As the story develops we meet HIM - someone obsessed with A
Isis esqueda
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hats off to Kathleen Barber! 4.5 Stars for Follow Me.

This book sucked me in from the beginning. I loved how the book kept me guessing about the identity of the stalker. I wanted to give this book 5 stars; however, I docked it the 1/2 star because I felt that the author did not fully develop all the characters.
Liz
Tyiana
Abby Larson
Kaylan
Jul 08, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add this book to my author page 3 13 Jun 27, 2019 11:44AM
Kathleen Barber’s first novel Are You Sleeping is being adapted for television by Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine. Kathleen was raised in Galesburg, Illinois, and is a graduate of the University of Illinois and Northwestern University School of Law. She lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband and son. Follow Me is her second novel.