Start by marking “Feels Like Falling” as Want to Read:
Feels Like Falling

Feels Like Falling

From “the next major voice in Southern fiction” (Elin Hilderbrand) and the bestselling author of the Peachtree Bluff series comes an odd couple tale of friendship that asks just how much our past choices define our happiness.

It’s summertime on the North Carolina coast and the livin’ is easy.

Unless, that is, you’ve just lost your mother to cancer, your sister to her
Expected publication: April 28th 2020 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Feels Like Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feels Like Falling

Kelsey
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey has done it yet again. Her books always hit the sweet spot of not being able to put it down and not wanting it to be over, too. Then when it actually is over, you find yourself praying for a sequel. Feels Like Falling is a book I can see myself picking up every summer just to relish in the loss, love, and power of friendship over and over again.
Donna Hines
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Love, Love, Love Kristy Woodson Harvey!
When a marriage is on the rocks, a friend has just been fired, and it's moving day ....well let's just say it's a busy time for our main characters Gray Howard and Diana Harrington on the North Carolina coast.
It seems troubled waters are on the horizon as Gray is dealing with a failing marriage of 9 yrs and Diana has just broken off with her boyfriend.
However, just when there's seem to be no light the ray's of sunshine come forcefully down
ROBIN RUIZ
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gray and Diana
Total opposites
Gray seems to have it all
Diana seems to not have anything
That could not be further from the truth
Whether they know it or not, these two need each other !
Such a great story of friendship, second chances, getting through life’s ups and downs and becoming the best person you could be !
I laughed and cried and wanted to move in with these ladies .
I loved this book , Kristy Woodson Harvey has such a way with words and emotions and I think this i
B
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite Kristy Woodson Harvey book yet! I was sad to see the Peachtree Bluff Series end, but I think I loved Diana and Gray's story of friendship even more. Five stars!
Marisa
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey writes books that remind women that biological family and chosen family are the backbones of our lives. This book was exactly what I needed. It made me laugh out loud at parts... cry at others... and through it all feel hopeful. At the heart of this novel is the message to follow your heart.

Harvey is one of the authors that I read to escape reality. I get completely lost in her stories!

And as an added bonuses she writes great male characters who make
Robin
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey this book is amazing! I laughed, I cried, I cheered, I cried again
What a beautiful book celebration of friends and families. Things start out rough but the road it travels brings you right into the hearts of Grey and Diana. I feel sad it ends want to follow them and find out what happens next. How about book 2?
Thank you to Net Galley and Kristy Woodson Harvey for this ARC. This review is my opinions and written from my ❤ heart.
Annette
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Woodson Harvey cannot write a bad book in my opinion. I’ve read everything that I can find from her and my only complaint is I’m not able to get anything done after picking up her books. I must read them straight through and she never disappoints. I have purchased all her books for not only my shelves but also for my Sister-in-laws and best friends!
Amanda Yates
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a good book!!! Y’all need to put this one on your must read list!! I got sucked into the story and finished it in like 2 hours.
Owl._.
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
First I've read by this author. Enjoyable, quick read. Finished in just a few hours.
3.5/5

Thank you #netgalley and #gallerybooks for the eARC.
Gigi Thrasher
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m jealous of every reviewer who got to pre-read this book! I admit, my 5 stars shouldn’t count because I haven’t read the book yet. BUT I’ve read EVERY OTHER BOOK written by KW Harvey and I’ve not been disappointed yet. I’ve purchased the last three the DAY the pre-orders went on sale. That’s how much I believe in her work.
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you NetGalley for my Arc. I’m never disappointed with a Kristy Woodson Harvey book and this holds true still. A wonderful story that follows two completely different women, Gray and Diane, that build a friendship and help each other through hard times and tough decisions. I really enjoyed it and definitely loved the characters.
Christine Savukinas
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
If you like Hallmark movies this one is for you.
Thank you Netgalley for the eARC!
Michelle
Meredith Lumpkin
Jul 29, 2019
Michele Haynes shaffer
Jul 30, 2019

Kristy Woodson Harvey is the bestselling author of DEAR CAROLINA, LIES AND OTHER ACTS OF LOVE, SLIGHTLY SOUTH OF SIMPLE, THE SECRET TO SOUTHERN CHARM and THE SOUTHERN SIDE OF PARADISE. Kristy is the winner of the Lucy Bramlette Patterson Award for Excellence in Creative Writing, a finalist for the Southern Book Prize, her work has been optioned for film and her books have received numerous accolad