Start by marking “Outstanding Mini Albums: 50 Ideas For Creating Mini Scrapbooks” as Want to Read:
Outstanding Mini Albums: 50 Ideas For Creating Mini Scrapbooks

Outstanding Mini Albums: 50 Ideas For Creating Mini Scrapbooks

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
The Best Things Come in Small Packages

Big memories don't require big pages. You can showcase your most important moments in irresistible, adorable mini scrapbooks!

Outstanding Mini Albums is filled with inspiration, ideas and instructions for creating mini scrapbooks of all kinds, from cleverly embellished store-bought albums to books made completely from scratch. Fifty fab

Published February 12th 2009 by Memory Makers (first published January 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Outstanding Mini Albums, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outstanding Mini Albums

Nancy Lombardo
Apr 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great book for creating some very unique mini-albums. I used the book to teach a class about making mini-albums with used CD cases. It was a very big hit! I also made a cute paper bag album. It is a book that I am constantly referring to. I have some unused coffee filters that I plan on using to create something very cool. ;-)
Pam Hoffman
Oct 24, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: crafters
Recommended to Pam by: someone online
A good overview of the world of mini albums. This is a first for the author and at first, you wonder where her work is a she shows you mini albums by other people... then you get into her creative works. It's all very helpful if you are learning this craft.
Refine Lubis
Feb 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
i really LOVE this book! it gives me so much ideas how to do stuffs with scrapbooking. I love her style! full of colors, pattern and shapes. the whole pictures are fun to read, look and be inspired from. I really enjoy this book! i really recomend it if you love scrapbooking.
Crystal
May 14, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: crafting, 2010
This is a fantastic idea book. There are so many mini scrapbooks that I now want to make. The directions are clear and easy to follow. The materials used are ingenious, and a smart way to recycle.

I will recommend this book, if not buy it myself!
Refine Lubis
Nov 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Sherri
Jan 14, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: scrapbooking
The instructions were easy. But the designs were too over the top for me. Tags, ribbons, and other stuff stickin out of them, that had a tint of being messy and falling apart to me. I did like the themes to them though just not some of the designs.
Tammy
Mar 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: my-creative-side
Cute mini albums, but would have liked to see more of the individual pages in each album.
Karen
Mar 01, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: scrapbooking
Every two pages is a new mini album. It shows only a page or two inside each album. I like to see inside the album. It is more about the different shapes and sizes of mini albums.
Rhonda
May 26, 2009 rated it liked it
nice pictures and cute ideas - some i had thought of myself without the book, but a few new ideas and some creative things to ponder.
Lindasueanne
Mar 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! So many ideas for mini albums, and lots of how to instructions too. Loved it!!
Kel
Dec 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
I can tell it is getting close to Christmas b/c I am getting my "craft" on. I wish I were this clever.
Cortney Davis
Jan 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Great ideas and easy directions to do them!! Loved this book, it would be one to buy!
Just - The romance reader
Jun 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: at-library, crafting
I haven't actually made anything from this book yet, but I plan to. So far I've checked it out from the library twice and adored the mini scrapbook projects more each time.
Creatyvebooks