Start by marking “Big Puck (Size Matters #6)” as Want to Read:
Big Puck (Size Matters #6)

Big Puck

(Size Matters #6)

Alex

I’ve got a big name in hockey, famous for my stick skills--on and off the ice. But I’ve also got a freckle-faced female problem. I took my sister’s tomboy best friend to a Vegas wedding to cheer her up after a bad breakup.

Too much champagne later and I’m waking up with her in my bed and my ring on her finger. And the crazy part is...

Charley

Mrs. Alex Stone has a
Published June 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Big Puck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Puck

Start your review of Big Puck (Size Matters #6)
Darlene I read to many boooks
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. Alex just got eliminated from the playoffs and his sister decides to set him up. He grew up with Charley and was expecting the tomboy he knew. However, he was surprised to find out she had grown up to be a good looking woman. What started out as fun turned out to be something amazing for both them.
Karen
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked the story...it wasn't anything I haven't read before but this was so well done. I loved the characters. There wasn't a lot of hockey but it still seemed right.

Good read!!
Ellen Anderson
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was a fun and enjoyable read for me by an author that was also new to me. I loved the chemistry between the alpha hockey player and the tom girl heroine.
Kelly Brock
Charlie and Alex ***happy sigh***

I’m completely in love! I just discovered this author and there is no greater feeling than being in such a book slump, finally finding a gem, and realizing the author has so much more for you to read. I found this one on Amazon accidentally while trying to find something new and I’ve never been more grateful for happy accidents.

Alex and Charley were amazing! They were childhood friends. Alex being the hometown hero turned pro NHL star turned playboy. Charley was
Jeeves Reads Romance
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick, light, and sexy, Big Puck is well written and the pages flow easily. The story follows playboy pro hockey player Alex as he sulks after the loss of a big game. He’s set to go to a wedding and hook up with some bridesmaids when his sister asks him to take her lifelong best friend, Charley, to the wedding since she’s just gone through a tough breakup. Alex hasn’t seen Charley in years, but he remembers her as a huge tomboy and more like one of the guys than a woman. But when they’re ...more
Magali
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent addictive romance
I loved the characters and the story. The dialogues between the two main characters are excellent, and even if a part is predictable, the story remains nonetheless exciting and addictive, sometimes humorous, but often very hot too.
Alex and Charley are two childhood friends who have just experienced a great disappointment:
Charley has just been dropped by her boyfriend who was cheating on her and Alex has just lost the qualifiers with his Ice Hockey team. They both
M Hurford
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She Shoots...She Scores!
Blake Wilder scores again with this latest gem, Big Puck, as her latest contribution to her wildly entertaining SIZE MATTERS Series.
This storyline centers around star hockey player, Alex and his sister’s best friend and his best tomboy friend growing up, Charlotte aka Charley who he hasn’t seen in eight years. His sister has asked him to escort Charley to a wedding reception where her ex will be with his new girlfriend. Alex is blown away at the changes in Charlie’s
Amy
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read by Blake Wilder. Big Puck is book 6 in the Size Matters Series. Charlotte and Alex were amazing. Alex has known Charley most of their lives as she is best friends with his sister. After losing the NHL playoffs thanks to a penalty, Alex just wants to go to his buddy's wedding and maybe score with a couple bridesmaids to forget his problems. Until his sister convinces him to be Charley's date for the wedding after her ex Ben dumped her the night before. He hasn't Charley in ...more
Debbie Orazi
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was hilariously funny. Charley was recently dumped by her cheating boyfriend and dreads going to her friend's wedding in Vegas because he will be there with his girlfriend. Her bestie Bella convinces her older brother Alex to be her date. Alex just lost the championship hockey game that would have let him play for the Stanley Cup. Once he sees Charley again he is instantly attracted to her. They decide to do tequila shots every time someone mentions the hockey loss. They get trashed ...more
Nicole
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A big PUCKING deal
Charley has just been dumped by her boyfriend and her best friend Bella sets her up with her brother, a NHL alpha, Alex. Alex has just lost that hockey game that would've put his team in line for the Stanley Cup and he gives in to his sister's demand that he escort Charley to a wedding they are both scheduled to attend, along with Charley's ex and his new girlfriend. Charley has known Alex forever, they played hockey together as kids, but she was always the tomboy. When Alex
Jurae
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alex is the bad-boy of hockey who every one knows is a bachelor and proud of it. He is not looking to settle down now or ever so when his sister asks him to escort her best friend Charley to a wedding he is reluctant but agrees. Charley is a tom boy who recently broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years expects to attend the wedding alone until her best friend Bella informs her that Alex will be her escort. Charley has always had a crush on Alex but being the tom boy was only seen as one of the ...more
Georgia
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big Puck by Blake Wilder is part of a Hot Hockey Romantic Comedy series and it is a wonderful romance. Alex and Charley's attraction was strong and their chemistry generated lots of sparks. The storyline was engaging and fun but offers a solid amount of drama, humor and emotional turmoil as this couple relationship evolves into more than they ever imagined. This book grabbed my attention from the very beginning. The author develops the characters very well so that you feel like you know them and ...more
Kirribilligirl
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when romance had lost magic...hello!

Such a fun book. This book captured what real romance looks like. She is no way, he is why would I give all this up?
Then serendipity takes over. Charley say hello to the old school friend that has been lined up as a date.
Then suddenly chemistry kicks in and let the fun and games begin. They are so hot for each other and still so deliciously scared to own it. Best read for ever. As an Aussie I don’t get Ice hockey but hell if 5% are as hot as Alex...time
judy gardner
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book!

This was the first story by this author that I have read, but it definitely won't be the last. I enjoyed this story from the very first page, exceptionally well-written and the storyline was captivating.
This story captured me from the start with the excellent dialogue and all of the feelings throughout, I can't begin to say how much I enjoyed this book. Definitely a five-star plus rating for this book and author. I am looking forward to reading all of her stories.
Debra Richardson
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal! This is an extremely interesting read with a well-written, funny, well-developed plot that is relatable and consistent. I was completely riveted from the very first page; there is so much to look forward to in this book. The characters are strong, entertaining, and amazing. The chemistry between them is potent and sizzling hot; the sex scenes are off the charts and well described. A really great read – definitely recommended!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Tracie Rogers
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charley has just been dumped by her boyfriend of 3 years. So her friend Bella gets her hockey star brother to take Charley to a wedding that her ex is going to be at. Charley hasnt seen Alex in years and used to play hockey with them when they were kids. One wild time in Vegas together at the wedding sets off alot of HOT times and a secret. Loved this book and loved the relationship these two have.. Made me laugh and cry not going to lie... GREAT BOOK

I received a free copy of this book via
Nora Flood-Houston
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a story where the girl grows up to be stunning and surprising the heck out of her young crush! Alex is a big time hockey player and when his sister asks him to take her best friend Charlie to their friend’s wedding he begrudgingly agrees. But when he sees Charlie his whole thought process changes! Love this book. Love the humor too. A fun quick read!

Kim Wijnja
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow .. what a very nice story .. these two have a very good chemistry with each other and that pops off the pages .. despite all the uncertainties that exist, they do the thing that makes the other happy and that flourishes to a tremendous love. I really enjoyed this story .. one of my favorites from this series. sure of me, 5 stars.

Shanna D
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big Puck (Size Matters) by Blake Wilder. The stories in this series are great to read and I highly recommend them to everyone. They can be read as standalones – but you really don’t want to miss any. This author has a wonderful way of creating quirky characters and unique storylines that entertain you with plenty of drama with a side of humor. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Michele
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author and it was absolutely amazing, loved the innuendo, the competitiveness and all the steamy sex scenes. It was great to see that the tomboy girl next door grows up to be just as wonderful when she was a kid. I enjoyed how Charley was able to reclaim herself by just being her true self with Alex accepting her potty mouth and non-makeup wearing ways.

KReader
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, sexy and romantic!

Hockey hero Alex and his sister's best friend Charley attend a wedding together to help each other out. How was Alex to know that tomboy Charley would turn out to be the gorgeous woman of his dreams? How was Charley to know that their one night stand would turn out to be an unexpected marriage that Alex is unwilling to annul right away. Fun, sexy and romantic!

Suzanne Forbes
LOVE! LOVE! This book

I wanted something quick, funny, sexy and romantic to read and came across this book. I love the authors style of writing and loved this book. Believable and relatable characters it was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon can't wait to read more by this author.
Alissa
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I was hooked from the start and I couldn’t put it down. It was hot and steamy and took me on the full roller coaster ride. It was not overly predictable and really enjoyable to read. I really enjoyed Blake Wilders writing. I have just found a new author to follow.

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Gladys
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For me there was no denying the appeal of this book. This is a fast read that delivers a fun, flirty and fiery romance. I loved Alex and Charley. They were a little bit cute and a whole lot sweet and steamy. The story has enough drama, humor and emotional tension to keep you happily entertained. This is my frank, freely posted review.
Kathryn
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun, light read. I love the chemistry between Alex and Charley. I love the sister's bestfriend and accidental marriage theme of this book.

I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Lara
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this quick read. Alex and Charley had a connection that you knew was going to change their lives before you even read the story. Did not disappoint the hockey romance reader who loves the HEA.
BB
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yessssss. It'll put a smile on your face. Chances are you'll wanna finish it in one sitting(maybe a little cheesy). After reading two books back to back that were very easy to put down, this was a relief.

Bingeable. Quick, funny & a bit dirty

Bring on the next one. Please and thank you
Cori Mcgowen
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alex

I really loved Alex! He and Charley were adorable together. I enjoyed the story but I would have liked a little more of an epilogue and seen after she had the baby.
Evie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Characters, writing and set-up all solid. Abandoned at 23% on account of mutual instalust.

• Just Friends
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • The Dugout
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • Midnight Encounters
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Most Desirable Player
  • The Wingman (Players on Ice Book 6)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)

Size Matters (6 books)
  • Big Head (Size Matters #1)
  • Big Hose (Size Matters #2)
  • Big Player (a sexy sports romantic comedy) (Size Matters Book 3)
  • Big Rod (Size Matters #4)
  • Big Deck (Size Matters #5)