Start by marking “The Christmas Kiss (Back to Bluestone River Book 310)” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Kiss (Back to Bluestone River Book 310)

The Christmas Kiss

(Back to Bluestone River #2)

Will working together

…lead to together forever?

Recently divorced, Parker Davis needs to focus on his new job so he can provide a stable home for his daughter in time for the Christmas holidays. The problem is, he’s frequently at odds with his boss. He and Emma O’Connell approach everything differently. Yet he finds her intriguing, and Bluestone River festivities keep
Published December 1st 2019 by Harlequin Heartwarming

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Kiss

Start your review of The Christmas Kiss (Back to Bluestone River Book 310)
Suzie Waltner
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so excited that Emma is the heroine in The Christmas Kiss. While The Christmas Kiss is a stand-alone story, the previous book gave me a proper introduction to this woman and some of her history. In fact, I was a little disappointed we didn’t get some of those details (specifically regarding Emma’s finances and her injuries) in this second book, which focuses on Parker’s backstory.

That said, I adored visiting this community and its residents again. The added Bluestone Holiday celebrations
Pam Jackson-gorsline
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story with many twists and turns that happen when people are putting their lives back in order. The characters were likeable and complex.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.The Christmas Kiss By Virginia McCullough is the second book in Back to Bluestone River, and it is very different from the usual romance novels. Ms. McCullough is a new author for me, and I liked learning about the bird sanctuary.
Will Parker and Emma find anything to agree about?
Parker Davis
Parker Davis is recently divorced and is into saving birds,
Marie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s that time of year – Christmas. Not only a time for joy, gift giving, snow, and romance!

This is my first visit to Bluestone River with Parker and Emma. This is the second book in the “Back to Bluestone River” series. This is a perfect standalone title on its own.

Parker is recently divorced and focusing on his job which he hopes will provide stability for his daughter, especially during the holidays.

Emma O’Connell isn’t quite his boss, despite being one of the main donors and paying for
Olivia
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-reviews
THE CHRISTMAS KISS is a slow-building and more mature romance (the two people involved are a bit older). Parker is still recovering from his divorce when he moves to this small town to work at their non-profit conservancy and bird rescue. He brought along his 18-year-old daughter and is very ready to move on, as he had been disconnected from his ex-wife for a while before she cheated on him and left him.

Emma was married in the past and widowed. She is also recovering from an accident and
Toth Jo-Ann
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This is a story worth reading. I loved the way these two fell in love. It wasn't fast. It was gradual but not slow. Parker had a messy divorce and a 18 year old to think about. Emma was recovering from surgery. I really enjoyed the way Virgina drew you into tge story and had you wanting to be the private cheering squad for these two. I have a favourite scene what was yours? I can imagine it all in my head as I think about it happening, as they sing Christmas carols. Cool huh! Ivlook forward to ...more
Harlequin Books