Start by marking “Omega & the Beast (Vale Valley, Season 3 #1)” as Want to Read:
Omega & the Beast (Vale Valley, Season 3 #1)

Omega & the Beast

(Vale Valley, Season 3 #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  173 ratings  ·  42 reviews
Once upon a time a young man pissed off the king of the fae... Spoiler alert: don’t do that.

Alpha Zane had the perfect life: money, a hot boyfriend, and a wonderful future waiting for him.
Only that boyfriend was not who he seemed—yet, somehow, Zane was the one who ended up cursed by the King of the Fae.

Now Zane’s a urisk—a kind of brownie fae—and tied to Lake Vale Val
Published July 1st 2019 by Decadent Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Omega & the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega & the Beast

really liked it 4.00  ·

Barbara➰
This was a different retelling of beauty and the beast and it started out great. I was really enjoying it and then the (view spoiler) was introduced and I was kind of scratching my head a bit since it was a little bit out of no where because one minute Zane was pushing Felix away then the next he was denying orgasms....things that make you go hmmm...

Looks like this will be an interesting season at Vale Valley....
Len Evans Jr
Not a whole lot of Vale Valley but nevertheless filled with great characters and a excellent story!
Aղցela W.
This was the first book in the " Vale Valley Season 3" . This was a short quick read that I liked and wished was longer. Alpha Zane had the perfect life until his boyfriend who is a fae Prince reveals his true self and he gets scared and the King puts a curse on him. Five years later he lives in Vale Valley tied to the lake as a urisk. Omega Felix makes ends meet delivering for a local company. When he’s asked to deliver outside his normal area to Vale Valley agrees. When he gets there he can ...more
JoAnn
2.5 stars rounded up...

Blah... I don’t know why I keep grabbing this authors book... (sadly you’ll see that I’ve said that in almost all of my reviews for this author except the first one...) obviously I don’t learn... ever.

This story truly wasn’t horrible, I liked the beauty and beast plot line and the story was well executed until it got into the sexual nature of the story, and from there is just got awkward... not the sex acts per se but the conversations and the word play of those acts. It’s
Emeli Webb
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hats off to lorelei m hart for yet another Great book Her books are comfort reads for me and this did not disappoints i loved The Mpreg twist on the classic fairytale and zane and felix were so cute together

Kevin
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it
A retelling of "Beauty and the Beast" set in Vale Valley. An immature fae has caused a man to be cursed. A delivery driver may be his salvation if only he can let down his guard. The fae reappears but his actions are inexplicable. There are also kinky and disturbing sexual practices.
Typos: This series is pretty sloppily written, no matter who the author. The prologue starts with a stray formatting mark, then in the first paragraph of the first chapter the narrator switches repeatedly between I
Megan
An interesting take on Beauty and the Beast, Zane offends a magical being and suffers a consequence only to be broken by his fated mate. I loved the premise of the story with a urisk, finding humility and love, experiencing passion...there was a lot to build from. I wish so hard that the outcome worked for me.

The characters were easy to get to know in the beginning and their first "meeting" was entertaining. Thinking we were on a roll, I was surprised and also quite pleased that there was a very
Claudia Lezár
3,5*

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times
Christa Gettys
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic from start to finish. It flowed so well that i was done before I knew it (OK so it took me 5 hours) A nice buildup of romance and heat with a little soft sub/dom to spice up the mix and wonderful how the author blended into the book info on the soft D/s so it is more understandable to newbies on why it is pleasurable.
I don't want to give too many spoilers. But boy did the cat surprise me! It is a wonderful telling of the beauty and the beast story from an m/m mpreg POV.
Margaret
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zane had unknowingly dated the son of the the King of the Fae and is now cursed to the form of an urisk.
Theofanis the son of Cailean king of the Fae tells his father that has found his mate in Alpha Zane a human but he had use glamor and when Zane sees his true shape he leaves and as a result Cailean curses Zane into the shape of a urisk a hairy distorted creature. Zane lives isolated in a cabin and has deliveries dropped on his porch by a delivery service. Then he has a new delivery driver one
Deb Swietek
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enter the magical world of Vale Valley, where people who need love and a home find one. Here we find a blending of the Fae and "normal" worlds. While this is primarily a two person book, it is by no means boring.
In this book we meet Zane, who has learned the hard way not to piss off the King of the Fae. Now tied to the Lake, in a horrid, hairy form, he thinks his life is over. That is until Felix enters his life and knocks down all his walls. Something about Zane calls to Felix. He knows he nee
Patti Nelson
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zane has been cursed and hides in his home so he doesn't scare anyone. Felix is a delivery drive for a locals delivery company. Felix gets a new route because the other driver was fired. Felix is in a bad mood by the time hi finds Zane's house. It was a long walk up a hill and he still had several more boxes to bring up. Zane told Felix to leave the boxes on the door step and he could use the ATV in the shed for the rest of the boxes. Felix took the ATV and after bringing all the boxes up he put ...more
Maureen
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time i have read any of the Vale Valley books and i have to say while i found it was good to read, i also found it different. A good type of different though. Like beauty and the beast, and i have to say i enjoyed this one better though lol.
Zane had a boyfriend (a fae)in another realm, but when confronted with the boyfriends true appearance he ran, and because he ran he was turned into a beast. Back in the human world Zane is a recluse, only ordering online and when delivery co
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This enjoyable MM/Mpreg is a retelling of a classic fairytale & a splendid addition to the “Vale Valley series” I found the story-line & plot well-written & intriguing with well-developed characters that have unique individual personalities.
There is: a Fae king & prince show their true forms to an alpha (Zane) who promptly runs away in fright but he gets cursed by them so he becomes a recluse only to get a stubborn omega (Felix) determined to get his man, twist & turns, some
Miriam
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

This story very much has a Beauty and the Beast theme to it (one of my favorite fairytales), and it worked very well in this telling. I really liked seeing Felix and Zane getting to know each other beyond just the physical (though the physical relationship was certainly hot as well). Felix was so patient and willing to work to make sure Zane was comfortable, it was so sweet. It was nice to Zane slowly
Lisa
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I really enjoy beauty and the beast stories and the concept behind this one was good. Zane seems like a rather nice beast though he yells a lot. Felix is a very strong-willed and forceful omega who doesn't let Zane's prickly attitude get the better of him. The characters have a good relationship based on who they are as people and don't focus their feelings on appearances.

Some things could have been better explained such as the ties people seem to have to the lake. Maybe this is explained in pre
Kathryn Manzella
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega & the Beast by Lorelei M. Hart is the first book in the third season of the multi-author series, Vale Valle. It is a fun and sweet read about a cursed man and what happens when he finds his true mate but is afraid to reveal himself fully incase it scares him off. Luckily his mate is a smart one and shows him what true love really is. Zane and Felix are fun, sweet, funny, and hot. I loved this storywith its humor, and its twists... and am excited for another season of Vale Valley.

I rec
Becky Brown
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zane was cursed by the king of the far. Felix was a delivery man, who brought all the groceries to him. When he smelled Zane he knew he was his fated mate. Zane sensed it but couldn't trust Felix would not run away because of his looks. Over time their relationship grew. On a fateful night they went to see fireworks. Zane was exposed and Felix saw him for what he was the alpha he loved not his appearance. They have a HEA ending.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril
C.B.
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The power of fate is indisputable! Zane cursed for having a human reaction. Felix, Blessed by recessive Fae magic. Felix, the delivery guy sensed his mate in the customer hiding behind the door. Zane smelled his mate through the door while still hiding. Felix was persistant. Zane was resistant. I liked Felix a lot. How do they get to know each other without visuals and touch? Does Felix have the patience for what may be a long wait? Nice story. The fae characters are a hoot. I received an ARC fr ...more
Brenda Moser
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a well written take on the old fairy tale. The characters are strong and described perfectly. Both Felix and Zane feel a strong connection before even setting eyes on each other and realize they're mates. The author does a great job bringing their thoughts and feelings and paints the scenes perfectly. I enjoyed watching them come together and reading their story.

Cynthia Brooks
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zane has an affair with the prince of the faes. The king of the faes puts a curse on Zane and changes him into an urisk. Felix delivers groceries that are ordered online. He gets a new route because the previous driver got fired. Zane happens to be on the new route. Zane doesn't let him see him because of how ugly he is but Felix gets Zane's scent and knows he's his mate. Will Felix get Zane to overcome his fears? I enjoyed this book.
Sheryl Howard
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this one in one go. A delivery driver who happens to be an omega gets pulled off his route and sent somewhere new. Little does he know it will be a delivery that’ll change his entire life. An alpha beast who made a mistake and ended up cursed. Now his only contact with the world is the deliveries he receives.
This one was unique and different. I truly loved this retake.

Caroline Doig
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Zane’s and Felix’s story it’s about a man who is cursed and he hides away from the world when he wants anything he orders online. Felix has been asked to deliver this order which is out of his way and when he scents Zane he knows that he is his mate but Felix doesn’t care what Zane looks like and over time Felix gains Zane’s trust and heart. Fantastic m/m Beauty and the Beast retelling and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
Annikka
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to the next Vale Valley series!!!!

This retelling of such an iconic fairy tale is wonderfully done. The story of Felix and Zane is so good, Felix's love for his Alpha is the perfect example of what true love should be. Against all odds they find their way to love and get their HEA. The twist at the end with Pixiedoodle angered me but still left me wanting to know more about Theo and hoping he gets his HEA like Zane and Felix.
Shelley Chastagner
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this newest addition to Vale Valley. Humor, romance, spicy moments and a dash of the paranormal. Poor Zane is caught up in a disagreement with the King of the Fae and his son. Felix was amazing in his compassion and determination to prove to his mate that he loved and accepted him just as he was. The outside didn't matter as long he had Zane's heart. There is a bit of light bondage/dominance that brings the spice up just a notch.
Melody Hillier
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is a new MM take on beauty and the beast, it has great characters, is filled with emotion, and will pull you in from the very first, and make your heart ache for both Felix and Zane. This story has plenty of steam a touch of Dominance, and some great twists and turns.

John-Torleif  Harris
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cute HEA

Felix was delightful and I loved that Zane couldn't help himself from falling so completely in love with his omega. It would have been nice to have been given a bit more insight into exactly how long Zane had to suffer his curse, and what exactly did Zane do to get the money he so obviously had.
Rose Brown
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a creatively written “Beauty & the Beast” tale about inner beauty. The MC are well developed with a smooth flow of emotions. This tale is full of humor and twists that keep you guessing until the end. I recommend this book.
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega and the Beast: A Vale Valley Summer Romance by Lorelei M Hart is a great story that I have read. This is book number three in this great series that I have read and very much enjoyed. I recommend this story to everyone who likes reading about LGBT Romances.

juanita
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zane and Felix

A long wait but it was worth it, I have found all 18, either books or release dates ( June and August) of the 3rd series, except for book number 2 "extra extra! Love and babies" by Coyote Starr. I've logged publication dates on my calender. I will continue to look for book # 2.
Lorelei M. Hart is the cowriting team of USA Today Bestselling Authors Kate Richards and Ever Coming. Friends for years, the duo decided to come together and write one of their favorite guilty pleasures: Mpreg. There is something that just does it for them about smexy men who love each other enough to start a family together in a world where they can do it the old-fashioned way ;).

Vale Valley, Season 3 (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Omega's Summer Nights (Vale Valley, Season 3 #2)
  • A Swan's Love Song (Vale Valley, Season 3 #3)
  • The Cat and the Hound (Vale Valley, Season 3 #4)
  • His Summer Honey (Vale Valley, Season 3 #5)
  • Percy's Song (Vale Valley, Season 3 #6)
  • One More Than Planned (Vale Valley, Season 3 #7)
  • The Omega Mix-up (Vale Valley, Season 3 #8)
  • Omega, Deer (Vale Valley, Season 3 #9)
  • When Two Omegas Dance (Vale Valley, Season 3 #10)
  • Unforgettable Faith (Vale Valley, Season 3 #11)