Start by marking “Swearing to Love You (Forever Safe Romance Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Swearing to Love You (Forever Safe Romance Book 5)

Swearing to Love You (Forever Safe Romance Book 5)

Maddy
Bleak, Minnesota was going to save me. Instead, it gave me the man of my dreams.
Why did he take so long to claim me?

Leif
Finding her was an accident. I watched and waited for the perfect time.
Now she's mine and nothing will stop from swearing to love her, forever.

This is A Forever Safe Romance and this story was a long time coming.
Let Leif and Maddy take you awa
Published June 20th 2019 by Breeding Nation Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Swearing to Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swearing to Love You

Amyb1975
Swearing to Love You
By Chashiree M & MK Moore
Book 5 in Forever Safe Series
Leif & Maddy

“Oh baby. You have no idea how much of me you own. Sleep tight. My everything.”

5 stars for the 5th book in the Forever Safe Romance Series
These 2 amazing authors came together again to give us another perfect story.

-dual POV

We got a brief visit from Merideth &
Jenny
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Swearing to Love You

Swearing to love you is part of the Forever Safe series and is absolutely incredible! It brings together characters from two different series, The Jorgensen’s and Regret, South Dakota, from MK Moore and Chashiree M. This book is Leif and Maddie’s love story. Instalove, alpha hero’s, strong independent heroine, babies and a happily ever after.

All of the Forever Safe books that have been released this far have been really good. They are being written by an amazing group of aut
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Well...
Of all the Forever Safe Romance stories I've read, this is not a favorite of mine.

Maddy moves to the small Minnesota town to escape an abusive step-mother. On the first day of her new life she meets the man of her dreams. However, nothing happens beyond him helping out that day.

Leif knows that Maddy is meant to be his. But he knows that she is young, maybe too young to handle what he wants from her. But 6 months is long enough and Leif is ready to claim what he's known was his all along.
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Swearing to love you is Maddy and Leif’s story whom we have briefly met before in Erik and Lanie’s story. Maddy has wanted Leif for the entire six months she has been in town. Leif wanted Maddy too but he wanted her to live her life a little first. When Leif cannot resist any longer, he ...more
Mindy Chase-selder
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maddy and Leif

Absolutely love this series, and the Jorgensen series. I love that we got a peak at the Jorgensen bunch as well as finally finding out how Maddy and Leif finally got together. Another match made in Bleak Heaven. Maddy needed to get away from her Step Mother so she took a job as a receptionist. Not knowing that sitting on a bench outside of the library in Bleak on her first day would introduce her to the man that would eventually claim her. Leif could not stand waiting the six month
Heather A.
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good

Love at first sight the sheriff and the new comes. This is another great book by the duo of M.K. And ChaShiree, the only thing that didn't make sense was the fact that Maddy's stepmother comes to town and slams her head against a wall, her face is punched, she blacks out and all of a sudden it is brought up she is use to it, her step mother tried to set her up with a man and she didn't do what he wants and Leif just let's the woman go to jail and nothing else is said, she wants to go home
Leslee
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leif and Maddie's story has been one I have been waiting for. When the story opens, things start moving fast, thank goodness. It feels like Maddie has been longing for Leif forever and it appeared that he didn't really notice her that way. Luckily that wasn't the case and they soon are starting their life together. What I have loved about the most recent stories from this duo is the issues the couple faces after they are together. You see them become a true couple as they take on fears, hopes an ...more
Barbara Hynes
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in less then an hour as it was so so good. Leif and Maddy's story is one of love will conquer all no matter what we go through. A page turner that keeps you smiling enjoying every moment between these two. I love the love between them and how they are so right for each other. Thank you for another great book. I am excited for the next books.
Falling_with_the_leaves
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Leif and Maddy. These two are finally together but not without obstacles. Super sweet and super sexy. Leif, alpha cop, who will let nothing get in the way of his path to love. Maddy is beautiful, sassy, and strong. And she’s determined to find where she truly belongs. Definitely worth the read!
Mary Murphy
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chashiree-m, arc-list
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
Maddy wanted to get away from her step-mother. She moves to Bleak, Minnesota for a job as a receptionist. Leif knew she was the one. When he finally is done with waiting all bets are off. These two are amazing together. Loved this book. It was a sweet quick read.
Angel
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leif and Madalyn, such a sweet story for these two. Madalyn is lost in turmoil over her family dynamics, striving to be accepted and loved. Leif has been waiting for her and together they create a happy life!
Ditte White
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect package!

The recipe for this book is PERFECT!

Insta-love// soulmates// virgins // no angst // sexy AF// alpha and the sweetest girl of them all..

Sugar-sweet and perfect for a good cup of coffee, while relaxing in a private place in a big cozy chair!
Stories in Review
Great read. I loved it. Thankfully, we don't have to see the 6 months of waiting.

Full review
Pixie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super excited waiting on this story! It did not disappoint! It was sexy, hot and I loved the characters!
April Howard
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was good i really love these 2..very cute couple..
Amanda Grubb Fowler
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love a good steamy read with a police officer, this book is no disappointment!! Full of hot steamy alpha sheriff insta love.
Kellie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was excited for Leif and Maddy's story. Maddy was so amazing and Leif is just so wow. This story exceeded my expectations, thank you I love this one.

This was an ARC book I volunteered to read.
Sherricka Cuffee
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read the Forever Safe series, I suggest you should! This author never disappoints! Loved it!
Ruby Ap.
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED MADDY AND HER LEIF'S HOT AS HELL READ AND SO WILL YOU! THIS HAS EVERYTHING AWESOME AND SEXY IN IT PLUS AN EVEN MORE AWESOME ENDING <3 :)
Jeannette
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This was a good book to read. I liked the characters and their chemistry and instant connection. I hope to read more from this author soon
Shannon