Start by marking “Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)” as Want to Read:
Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)

Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)

Indulge in four delicious tales of true love! In Dating Mr. Right, you’ll devour an online dating meets secret identity romance, a friends-to-lovers plus best friend’s brother scorcher, a story of a pair of jaded lovers bitten by the insta-love bug, and an office romance with an age difference.

Lucky Suit...

I'm breaking up with set-ups. No more “can I introduce you to my s
250 pages
Published July 10th 2019

Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

These were a lot of fun.

They are shorter novellas and while they are technically standalone, they...well, aren't totally. They are stories about characters you've already met and loved as the best friend, the coworker or the secondary character who kind of steals the show.

I could review all of them separately, and I considered doing so. But, really, this is a collection of cute, shorter stories that are just a lot of fun.

Lauren Blakely, as always, tells fun stories that are a blast to
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
2 collective stars

So I wasn't a fan of this collection. These were novellas and the very first book seemed like it took forever for me to finish. I thought it might just be that first novella so I pushed on. Well each novella never passed 2 stars for me. I finished this collection but it didn't make me want to read the full length extension of the characters.
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a bunch of great stories about some great characters that we were introduced too in her other amazing stories.
Each Mr. Right story was sexy, hot, and incredibly satisfying. These novella are just the summer read that you're looking for. I know I should not have a favorite but Kirby & Macy are mine!
#OneClick #HotQuickReads #MrRight
Crystal
Didnt finish this cause I seriously didnt think it was worth it. The first part was three stars and had a flat ending. The second one was slighty better i give it 3.5 stars but i wish i could have added to my challenge..the authors book are really hit or miss for me i could love it or not like it at all.
Lauren Luman
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this short collection of rom-com novellas from LB! Fun and sexy and sweet about sums it all up.
Debra
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect quick reads

These are four quick read novellas that make great reading and are perfect lead in to other stories too. Great read.
Maura
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Dating Mr. Right A Collection

🍀 LUCKY SUIT

Lucky Suit is a novella that I have been waiting for since Birthday Suit. Lauren teased us with Cameron and a mystery woman. This is that mystery woman! You do not need to read Birthday Suit first but I do recommend reading it and you definitely will want to afterwards.

Kristen is done being setup by everyone. She is done with the blind dates. She is going online to find Mr. Right. Of course her Grams thinks it’s a horrible idea. That no way to meet a g
Kim
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars...A collection of four sweet and fun novellas from Lauren Blakely to get a taste of her writing style or to reconnect with some side characters from other stories.

Lucky Suit:
Kristen is a scientist in Florida who believes in math, algorithms, and formulas. And that includes finding a soul mate so she has decided to give up real-life dating and trust online matches. Even though she can be serious, she is also sassy, sarcastic, and dances to the beat of her own drummer.

We met Cameron in
Red Cheeks Reads
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Any chance for me to dive back into one of Lauren Blakely’s worlds is a chance I’m going to take. I’ve read the overwhelming majority of her romantic comedies and contemporary romances, and there’s always a side character or two that I wish I could see get their happily ever after. Blakely gives readers that opportunity in this collection.

Lucky Suit takes readers back to the Birthday Suit world with Cameron, the best friend/business partner of that book’s heroine, Lulu, as he meets th
Terri
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection is so much fun.

First we have Lucky Suit which is Cameron and Kristen's story. Cameron works with Lulu that is in Birthday Suit so this ties that book back together. Cameron is so handsome and fun and when the funny grandmother Jeanne meets him she is instantly sure he is perfect for her granddaughter Kristen. Problem is Kristen has endured so many bad hookups from Grams friends she refuses to go on another blind date. After Jeanne chats with Cameron some more she discovers he is
K B
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I purchased a copy of Dating Mr. Right a Collection: 4 Standalone Romantic Comedies by Lauren Blakely in order to read the novella Lucky Suit and this review was given freely.
4 stars

Lucky Suit:
5 stars
I purchased a copy of the novel Lucky Suit in Dating Mr. Right a Collection: 4 Standalone Romantic Comedies by Lauren Blakely in order to read the novella Lucky Suit and this review was given freely.
A fun and flirty North/ South Coast romance with wonderful characters, a suggestion of a steamy re
Ginny Rose
This is such a fun, sexy read. Four standalone stories which are correlated with Lauren Blakely's previous novels.

Lucky Suit...

Remember Lulu's sexy business from Birthday Suit? Well, Cameron is the man behind Lucky Suit. Blonde, tall, and smart. He's looking for love and the zip zing that goes with the chemistry.

Now my favorite in this story? Kristen and her grandmother. These ladies had me flipping the pages. Also, I want to be Grams when I grow up.

Once Upon a Red-hot Kiss....

Ally's (Onc
Melinda
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dating Mr Right by Lauren Blakely

This is a collection of four (standalone) short stories featuring characters that we’ve met in the past and i have to say, it was ever so enjoyable catching up with them while they found their own happily ever after.

In Lucky Suit we get the story of Cameron and Kristen who meet online and go through a confusing then hilarious first date and subsequently navigate a long-distance relationship.

In Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss we have Kirby, who absolutely hates Valent
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Luck Suit is Lauren Blakey's newest fun, short, sweet and sexy story with another lovable character from Birthday Suit. I loved Birthday Suit so much, I hope every one of those characters gets their own story! Lucky Suit was an audible release first and as you all know, I love me some LAUREN audio! Now I've had the pleasure of reading it! Kristen's grandma knows Cameron is perfect for her granddaughter so she sets them up. In a very funny and unique way. They instantly click, but they aren't rea ...more
Melinda
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dating Mr Right

Dating Mr Right by Lauren Blakely

In Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss we have Kirby, who absolut
Christie
Jul 21, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a collection of four novellas, featuring couples who were side characters in Lauren Blakely's full length novels. A quick review of each novella:

LUCKY SUIT - 4.5 stars!
It's almost impossible to give a quick synopsis for this one, so it's best to just go ahead and read. Vaguely, a meddlesome grandma is determined to help her granddaughter find love, featuring a case of mistaken identity online. I immediately loved both MCs (Cameron and Kristen) and their connection was so evident on-page.
Melissa
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**E-ARC provided courtesy of the Author**

Oh, this collection left me with such a smile on my face. Dating Mr. Right gives us the story of some secondary characters from previous books but can absolutely be enjoyed as a standalone. These stories were packed full of the heart, heat and humor I've come to expect from Lauren Blakely. This is the perfect summer beach or pool read!

Now if you love Lauren Blakely's audiobooks (and if you don't, I'm telling you to give them a try! They're incredible!!) t
Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This collection is so much fun! FOUR sweet, sexy, swoony stories that will leave a smile on your face!

Lucky Suit ~ Cameron and Kristen will keep you highly entertained in this insta-attraction turned insta-love story. They're both fun and quirky and you're going to fall in love with Grams too.

Once Upon a Red Hot Kiss ~ I love this! Kirby and Macy do friends-to-lovers right in this one! Who knew you could pack so much heat into such a short story?!?

Too Good to be True ~ Another story of insta-l
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 stars *

If you are a fan of Lauren Blakely's books, you are going to LOVE this collection of short stories centering around secondary characters that you've met in past books. They are short, sweet, hot and fun! I always love when an author goes back to revisit these characters because while they may not be the center of the stories that they are in, they almost always play a big part and seeing them get t
Sasha Says
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren Blakely has boxed together four rom-coms and they are all fantastic! Lucky Suit takes up the first 45% of the ebook and features Cameron from Blakely's Birthday Suit. He and Kristen (and Kristen's grandmother the matchmaker!) are a hoot and their met-online story is so cute! Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss is a little less than 20% of the ebooks and is a steamy friends-to-lovers treat related to The Heartbreakers series. Olivia and Herb are the characters in Too Good To Be True (about 20% of the ...more
MJ
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019-books
Great swoony fun as only Lauren Blakely can deliver! This is a series of short stories, some a taste of a full-length book already released.

I am always happy to see that Blakely continues to write about strong, successful heroines who truly don't need a man to feel complete yet when they find that perfect match, life is suddenly not just great but amazing.

Whether it is lovers to friends or co-workers or 'coincidental' match-ups by well-meaning family members, Dating Mr. Right hits all the high n
Melindeeloo
I had already read Lucky Suit -actually listened to- the most solid of these shorts. The connected one that was a bit of a fill in for a side pair was ok, but not engaging in its own. The other short was a bit better but was most likely again a connected short for the brother from another longer story. I think this one didn't work as well for me because sections of the dialog between the current and future pair were done as text chats. Cute idea, but missing the emotion of actual dialog.

This was
Laurie
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection, Dating Mr. Right by Lauren Blakely is a super fun read for the summer. Four stand-alone short stories of true love is so upbeat, fun, sexy, and as always strong heroes and heroines. Lauren always creates characters with strength, beauty(inside and out), funny, compassionate, and most definitely super easy on the eyes. Finding Mr. Right has never been so fun or sexy. Her ability to write fun, light-hearted, steamy scenes is masterful. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest r ...more
Diana Mena
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC and am willingly giving my honest review.

GAHHHHH!!! I LOVED each story so much! They all made me want their stories to be longer but at the same time were just the right amount to satisfy me.

I dont think I could pick a favorite, they were all so perfect! If you havent read all of Lauren Blakelys books, dont fret! You can still enjoy these novellas and since you will want the stories to the other characters she makes it easy and tells which one is what, make sense?

Just go one c
Erlyn Batin
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 short love stories...
Cameron and Kristen...so cute together...loved Grams a lot
Macy and Kirby...friends to lovers...afraid to cross the bridge and loose the friendship...it's good both crossed the bridge
Olivia and Herb...scared for another heartbreak almost lost the chance to be with THE ONE
Ginny and Noah...another cougar story that the guy is the one chasing the woman...nice shot

It's nice to read short stories that are like these things.
Linda Newbern
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Stories

We can always depend on Lauren Blakely to deliver a stellar book. This time she gave us a collection of four great stories. We also were provided its follow up stories on other characters. The men were amazing, sweet, sexy, too good to be true and the women were feisty, beautiful and hoping for a future. Enjoyed the collection immensely and recommend it to all readers.
Sharon
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Lauren does it once again, this book is full of novella's to update us on characters that we got a glimpse of in her previous stories! She even let's you know where to read more about the characters and the end of each novella!
Each story centers around finding Mr. Right, and let me tell you, each man will have you swooning in a way that only Lauren convey's with her words!
This book is a 5+++++ star read, great summer book filled with finding the right one! Grab this asap!
Elizabeth Clinton
If you always wonder what happens to the secondary characters in your favorite books you don’t have to wonder no more. Lauren Blakely gives us a peak into the lives of four different couples from four of her fantastic reads. We will see Kristen & Cameron, Macy & Kirby, Noah & Ginny and Olivia & Herb. In each of these novellas you will see how each couple finds their way to one another and find that HEA’s are at their fingertips.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Four little gems to entertain you this Summer! Hilarious and enticing, these novellas put a spark in my day. Short and sweet, just what I needed while enjoying the weather.

By the way, grandmothers make the best matchmakers in the world! Only one problem. To do that, she will be in your business like white on rice. Yet, in the end, you might end up with your happily ever after.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me!
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more