Start by marking “Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)” as Want to Read:
Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)

Dating Mr. Right (A Collection)

Indulge in four delicious tales of true love! In Dating Mr. Right, you’ll devour an online dating meets secret identity romance, a friends-to-lovers plus best friend’s brother scorcher, a story of a pair of jaded lovers bitten by the insta-love bug, and an office romance with an age difference.

Lucky Suit...

I'm breaking up with set-ups. No more “can I introduce you to my s
250 pages
Published July 10th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

Dating Mr. Right
    Release date: Jul 17, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed paperbacks of DATING MR. RIGHT (A Collection) from #1 NYT Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely! This includes Fou ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 3520 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jul 04 - Jul 17, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Dating Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating Mr. Right

Lauren Blakely
    Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
    FOUR ROM-COMS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
    DATING MR. RIGHT: A COLLECTION IS LIVE ON AMAZON & FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!!
    KINDLE RELEASE DAY SPECIAL PRICE $2.99
    ✦ Kindle US ➜ https://blkly.pub/MrRightKindle
    ✦ Kindle UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2jVZJSC
    ✦ Kindle CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2ScZzD8
    ✦ Kindle AU ➜ https://amzn.to/2Sikc0T
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars

These were a lot of fun.

They are shorter novellas and while they are technically standalone, they...well, aren't totally. They are stories about characters you've already met and loved as the best friend, the coworker or the secondary character who kind of steals the show.

I could review all of them separately, and I considered doing so. But, really, this is a collection of cute, shorter stories that are just a lot of fun.

Lauren Blakely, as always, tells fun stories that are a blast to
    Lauren Luman
    Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I loved this short collection of rom-com novellas from LB! Fun and sexy and sweet about sums it all up.
    Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
    Dating Mr. Right A Collection

🍀 LUCKY SUIT

Lucky Suit is a novella that I have been waiting for since Birthday Suit. Lauren teased us with Cameron and a mystery woman. This is that mystery woman! You do not need to read Birthday Suit first but I do recommend reading it and you definitely will want to afterwards.

Kristen is done being setup by everyone. She is done with the blind dates. She is going online to find Mr. Right. Of course her Grams thinks it’s a horrible idea. That no way to meet a g
    Kim
    Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.5 stars...A collection of four sweet and fun novellas from Lauren Blakely to get a taste of her writing style or to reconnect with some side characters from other stories.

Lucky Suit:
    Kristen is a scientist in Florida who believes in math, algorithms, and formulas. And that includes finding a soul mate so she has decided to give up real-life dating and trust online matches. Even though she can be serious, she is also sassy, sarcastic, and dances to the beat of her own drummer.

We met Cameron in
    Red Cheeks Reads
    Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 SMOOCHES!

Any chance for me to dive back into one of Lauren Blakely’s worlds is a chance I’m going to take. I’ve read the overwhelming majority of her romantic comedies and contemporary romances, and there’s always a side character or two that I wish I could see get their happily ever after. Blakely gives readers that opportunity in this collection.

Lucky Suit takes readers back to the Birthday Suit world with Cameron, the best friend/business partner of that book’s heroine, Lulu, as he meets th
    Terri
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This collection is so much fun.

First we have Lucky Suit which is Cameron and Kristen's story. Cameron works with Lulu that is in Birthday Suit so this ties that book back together. Cameron is so handsome and fun and when the funny grandmother Jeanne meets him she is instantly sure he is perfect for her granddaughter Kristen. Problem is Kristen has endured so many bad hookups from Grams friends she refuses to go on another blind date. After Jeanne chats with Cameron some more she discovers he is
    Ginny Rose
    This is such a fun, sexy read. Four standalone stories which are correlated with Lauren Blakely's previous novels.

Lucky Suit...

Remember Lulu's sexy business from Birthday Suit? Well, Cameron is the man behind Lucky Suit. Blonde, tall, and smart. He's looking for love and the zip zing that goes with the chemistry.

Now my favorite in this story? Kristen and her grandmother. These ladies had me flipping the pages. Also, I want to be Grams when I grow up.

Once Upon a Red-hot Kiss....

Ally's (Onc
    Melinda
    Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Dating Mr Right by Lauren Blakely

This is a collection of four (standalone) short stories featuring characters that we’ve met in the past and i have to say, it was ever so enjoyable catching up with them while they found their own happily ever after.

In Lucky Suit we get the story of Cameron and Kristen who meet online and go through a confusing then hilarious first date and subsequently navigate a long-distance relationship.

In Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss we have Kirby, who absolutely hates Valent
    Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
    Luck Suit is Lauren Blakey's newest fun, short, sweet and sexy story with another lovable character from Birthday Suit. I loved Birthday Suit so much, I hope every one of those characters gets their own story! Lucky Suit was an audible release first and as you all know, I love me some LAUREN audio! Now I've had the pleasure of reading it! Kristen's grandma knows Cameron is perfect for her granddaughter so she sets them up. In a very funny and unique way. They instantly click, but they aren't rea ...more
    Melissa
    Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    **E-ARC provided courtesy of the Author**

Oh, this collection left me with such a smile on my face. Dating Mr. Right gives us the story of some secondary characters from previous books but can absolutely be enjoyed as a standalone. These stories were packed full of the heart, heat and humor I've come to expect from Lauren Blakely. This is the perfect summer beach or pool read!

Now if you love Lauren Blakely's audiobooks (and if you don't, I'm telling you to give them a try! They're incredible!!) t
    Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This collection is so much fun! FOUR sweet, sexy, swoony stories that will leave a smile on your face!

Lucky Suit ~ Cameron and Kristen will keep you highly entertained in this insta-attraction turned insta-love story. They're both fun and quirky and you're going to fall in love with Grams too.

Once Upon a Red Hot Kiss ~ I love this! Kirby and Macy do friends-to-lovers right in this one! Who knew you could pack so much heat into such a short story?!?

Too Good to be True ~ Another story of insta-l
    litljen
    *** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
    ** 100% spoiler-free review **
    * 5 stars *

If you are a fan of Lauren Blakely's books, you are going to LOVE this collection of short stories centering around secondary characters that you've met in past books. They are short, sweet, hot and fun! I always love when an author goes back to revisit these characters because while they may not be the center of the stories that they are in, they almost always play a big part and seeing them get t
    MJ
    Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2019-books, arc
    Great swoony fun as only Lauren Blakely can deliver! This is a series of short stories, some a taste of a full-length book already released.

I am always happy to see that Blakely continues to write about strong, successful heroines who truly don't need a man to feel complete yet when they find that perfect match, life is suddenly not just great but amazing.

Whether it is lovers to friends or co-workers or 'coincidental' match-ups by well-meaning family members, Dating Mr. Right hits all the high n
    Diana Mena
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I received an ARC and am willingly giving my honest review.

GAHHHHH!!! I LOVED each story so much! They all made me want their stories to be longer but at the same time were just the right amount to satisfy me.

I dont think I could pick a favorite, they were all so perfect! If you havent read all of Lauren Blakelys books, dont fret! You can still enjoy these novellas and since you will want the stories to the other characters she makes it easy and tells which one is what, make sense?

Just go one c
    Laurie
    Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This collection, Dating Mr. Right by Lauren Blakely is a super fun read for the summer. Four stand-alone short stories of true love is so upbeat, fun, sexy, and as always strong heroes and heroines. Lauren always creates characters with strength, beauty(inside and out), funny, compassionate, and most definitely super easy on the eyes. Finding Mr. Right has never been so fun or sexy. Her ability to write fun, light-hearted, steamy scenes is masterful. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest r ...more
    Elizabeth Clinton
    If you always wonder what happens to the secondary characters in your favorite books you don’t have to wonder no more. Lauren Blakely gives us a peak into the lives of four different couples from four of her fantastic reads. We will see Kristen & Cameron, Macy & Kirby, Noah & Ginny and Olivia & Herb. In each of these novellas you will see how each couple finds their way to one another and find that HEA’s are at their fingertips.
    Sharon
    Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow, Lauren does it once again, this book is full of novella's to update us on characters that we got a glimpse of in her previous stories! She even let's you know where to read more about the characters and the end of each novella!
    Each story centers around finding Mr. Right, and let me tell you, each man will have you swooning in a way that only Lauren convey's with her words!
    This book is a 5+++++ star read, great summer book filled with finding the right one! Grab this asap!
    Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
    Four little gems to entertain you this Summer! Hilarious and enticing, these novellas put a spark in my day. Short and sweet, just what I needed while enjoying the weather.

By the way, grandmothers make the best matchmakers in the world! Only one problem. To do that, she will be in your business like white on rice. Yet, in the end, you might end up with your happily ever after.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me!
    Shayna
    Jul 11, 2019 is currently reading it
    Shelves: arc-review
    Melanie Milburn
    Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This collection is wonderful! Each story is classic Lauren Blakely so you know you’ll be laughing, sighing and fanning your face.
    Wendy
    Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
    This was a great read. 4 novellas surrounding side characters from previous Lauren series. I was interested in knowing more about these couples and so happy that Lauren was able to give that to us. Sweet and fun to read.
    K
    Aurora
    Vicki
    Shae
    Jun 22, 2019
    A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more