Start by marking “Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #3)” as Want to Read:

Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish Halloween Romance

(Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish #3)

It's been a year since Zach got his heart pulverized. A year since he's sworn off girls.

But then, at the haunted house where he dresses up as a werewolf, she shows up.

Samantha. Sweet, pretty, perky — totally not his type. You know, if he was even interested in dating again.

(Which he isn't.)

But some girls just have a way of getting under your fur...
Published October 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish

Start your review of Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #3)
Hanne
Zack, dressed up as a wolf, has been scaring people at the Haunted Shack for years and he enjoys his job. He gets a new coworker. Sam isn’t too sure what to expect about her new job as a wolf, but she actually loves it. She just wished that she got better along with Zack. He’s not the nicest and friendliest man, but she doesn’t care too much because it’s work and she has a boyfriend. One night, her boyfriend doesn’t show up to drive her home and Zack is there to help her. Sam sees another side ...more
Maria Rose
Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish by G.G. Andrew is the third standalone romantic comedy in her Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish novella series, and the first one I read (though as soon as I finished I was at Amazon picking up the other two faster than you can say Boo!). I admit to being completely pulled in by the title, the cover, and my completely inaccurate belief that it was a shifter book (it’s not). Instead, it’s the hilarious, sexy opposites attract story of a couple who meet while working in costume as ...more
Elley Murray
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
After getting to know Zach a little bit in the first books of this series, I was intrigued to read his story. He's jaded and cynical after his girlfriend cheated on him, and is shocked and dismayed when his new werewolf co-worker takes off their werewolf head and Sam turns out to be Samantha. I do wish we'd gotten more about Samantha, because she was awesomely creepy as the demon succubus in the second book in this series, Scary, Lovesick, Foolish.

I ADORE this entire haunted house crew and
Anna's Herding Cats
3.5 stars, 1.5 heat

I was so hoping for a werewolf lumberjack! Bummer! Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish was still pretty fun even if it was lacking in the lumberjack werewolf category.

The Gist: A haunted house complete with werewolves. Or rather one grumbly 20 something and one chatty bubbly 20 something rocking some werewolf suits and scaring the piddle out of people while trying not to fall for each other.

Zach and Sam were fun. He's growly and anti-chick after one cheated on him. He and romance are
Karen
Review originally posted at For What It's Worth on 10/12/16 http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2016/10/re...

I really enjoy this authors books, particularly this series, with it's fun Halloween theme. They're light, humorous and a little sexy. I can always count on them for a quick pick-me-up read.

And I love the haunted house setting - Zach and Sam both play werewolves - and Sam's bubbly personality vs Zach's ultra jaded one. Dude has NEVER even seen or believe in a rainbow!

I have to admit that
Lara
No actual werewolves were harmed in the making of this novella.

Slow burn romance set amongst the staff at a Haunted House. This was light and fun and still had some moments which hit close to the feels. I really liked that Sam matured a bit, realized that the big, OTT Grand Gestures (tm) aren't always the most sincere expressions of what someone means to you. Love, and how we express it, isn't one-size-fits-all. Goes back to the Love Languages ideas, I guess. I'm also a hard-core introvert, so
Monika
*I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

Well this is an interesting story ... bit slow ... very slow i would say. But that's what people call "Slow Burning" ;-) Slow burning love was good ... Heart broken Guy ... THE WOLF ... way too jaded. Happy go lucky Perky girl ... SAM-SAM. I loved her character but Wolf was totally a nerd.

(view spoiler)
Rosemary Hughes
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you have your heart pulled out and shredded before your eyes, it is so very hard to trust in anyone, let alone give yourself to another, so great is the fear that the same thing would occur again. This is Zach's situation, where after his fiancée had cheated on him, he no longer trusted himself or others with his heart.
Sam, on the other hand, trusted and dealt with othershonorably, trying to see the best case scenario in anything or everything. But, as the author stated " That life is not
Marcy Clay
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LIKE McIntosh apples!

This is a fun book! I'm a fan of G.G. Andrew's work, and I'm glad I read this. It is a short novel and I zoomed through it in a few hours.

Zach and Samantha met on the job, albeit an unusual part-time occupation. Acting as werewolves in a scary shack, they got to know each other. Zach was a grump who swore off women after a terrible break-up. Sam was happily (sort of) dating a hipster-type. Things get interesting in and out of the haunted house! Read it and see.
Lulu
This is a quick read. It was cute and the characters were easily likable. Sam is all sunshine and rainbows while Zach is more storm clouds and thunder but they find a space where friendship and more can grow. I liked the sense of community and family among the secondary characters as well. This is my first time reading this author but I do not think it will be the last. Within this story is the setup for the next story and I am already hooked.
BAK
Jul 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Where was the romance?

The main characters don’t get into a relationship until the end of the book! It’s mainly them chatting a little and working as costume werewolves at a haunted house. They don’t go on any dates in the book. Didn’t feel any connection besides the forced attempt of written connection. NO S E X!!! They kiss once.
Nicole Ortiz
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute! Fast Insta-love story. This is part of a series but can be read as a standalone. I enjoyed the story line and the characters. I can't wait to go back and read the first two and the other books from this series. I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Cherill Fannin
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet!

This was funny and sweet and thoroughly enjoyable book! I loved the characters and their quirks! I would definitely recommend this book.
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish is the story of Zach and Sam. Zach who was burned by his now ex-fiance over a year ago and is still hating on all girls. They cannot be trusted. Everyone breaks up eventually. No point even trying to start anything as it will just end in heartbreak. Again. So yeah. He is not very friendly to the opposite sex, especially when they are not bad looking.

And Sam. Sam who is one of those bubbly, chatty. friendly
RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Halloween Romance by G.G. Andrew is Book 3 of the Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish series and a Young Adult Romance

Samantha is a massage therapist who just started working part-time as a werewolf at the Haunted Shack and loses the ability to breathe when she sees Zach, even though she's already got a boyfriend. Zach works as a werewolf at the Haunted Shack where growling at people is therapy for him after his then fiancée cheated on him. When Zach realises the new werewolf is a
Medavis66
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-challenge
Fun and fast. This cute story continues on at the haunted locale with friends galore. Zach is bitter and stand-offish. He has been burned before and betrayed by not only his girlfriend, but a relative. Everyone knows to steer clear of this werewolf. Then Sam enters the picture. She is a friend of a friend and wants a job. She is a good actress, so she will make a fine she-wolf, as well. When Zach meets her, he doesn't realize she isn't a male wolf. That makes for an interesting reveal when the ...more
Jessica
Loved it! No surprise given the way I've felt about the other two books in this series. I especially enjoyed the dynamic between Sam and Zach, with her sunny outlook and need to see the best in people and his grumpy exterior and kind heart underneath.

Zach reminded me a little like Luke from Gilmore Girls. Despite the sometimes gruff vibe (though Zach's is obvs. much gruffer than Luke's), deep down, he's a keeper. He shows affection by showing up and being there when needed. I loved seeing him
Madeline Iva
I love this series! I love the N.A. feel and the Halloween-y vibe. If you like the tattooed beard-y hero, then you're gonna be happy. It's a pretty sweet romance yet, what I love about G.G. Andrew's writing is when there is that edge. For me the more edgy her writing gets the better she gets. Check out this book and if you HAVEN'T read the first book -- omg, it's so good. Start at the beginning. You won't regret it.
Robert A.
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I believe that this was one of the best lovestorys I read so far.

This book really spoke to me and showed a picture what real love should be like. It's not only about flowers and songs, but to eat horrible apples, and to be two months early for gramps funeral (or maybe trust and reliability rather than being sweet and charming ^-).
Beanimous
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short fast read, and surprisingly fun and enjoyable.

Will be reading more from this author that's for sure.

Interesting dialogue, lovable characters, all in all a wonderful book to escape to.
Jennifer Sable
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this is my favorite book by G.G. Andrew so far. The characters and setting are fun, the story draws you in. If you like Halloween themed stories, give this one a try!
Monika
Gwen
Nov 04, 2016
Tara Renee
Aug 03, 2017
New Adult Book Club: #105/17 - Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish by G.G Andrews 11 39 Sep 25, 2017 05:33PM

• Halloween Boo (Holiday Hunk, #1)
  • Spark
  • Love Spells for the End of the World
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
  • Hard Cut
  • The BEARly Reluctant Grizzly (Bear Clan #4)
  • Chocolate Kisses (Kissing Junction, TX #5)
  • Halloween with the Hunk (Holiday Studs #1)
  • When She's Ready
  • Pretty Human (Rags to Riches, #4)
  • Entangled
  • Going Down Hard (Doing Bad Things #1)
  • Reckless Intentions: A Blood Stone Riot Novella
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • The scars of you
  • Game On (Game On, #1)
  • Alpha's Halloween Virgin (Alpha's Virgin, #1)
G.G. Andrew has written romances about poets, ghosts, reformed mean girls, grammar nerds, kleptomaniacs, cops, graffiti artists, and many, many horror geeks, but what they all have in common is they're filled with humor, heat, and heart. (And sometimes a Star Wars reference or two, because Star Wars.)

She writes about books for the BookBub Blog. An avid nerd, she also enjoys British comedy, black

Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish (4 books)
  • Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #1)
  • Scary, Lovesick, Foolish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #2)
  • Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #4)