Start by marking “Scary, Lovesick, Foolish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scary, Lovesick, Foolish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #2)

Scary, Lovesick, Foolish: A Halloween Romance

(Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish #2)

It was a question he had to ask...

Brendan Forrester loves his girlfriend, Nora. Like can't-live-without-her, Gomez-to-her-Morticia-Addams loves her. But when he asks her for more, he can't help but notice the look of fear in her eyes. Then a ghost from their past shows up at the horror theater festival they're both in, and Nora starts to change. Soon Brendan is
Published May 31st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Scary, Lovesick, Foolish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scary, Lovesick, Foolish

Karen
So fun to revisit these characters. They got a solid HFN in Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, but you just knew they had more stuff to work through and needed to mature a little.

I loved how Andrew's put Nora and Brendan through the wringer but still managed to convey the love they have - even when they weren't always being the nicest to each other. Despite some rather big fights between the two I always liked and understood where both were coming from. And kudos for allowing both characters to go after th
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
This picks up 2 years after Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish. Brendan and Nora, dating for 2 years are now done with college. Brendan is writing and directing his own one act play for their town's "Horror Fest." Nora gets asked to play the lead in a competing play after their lead drops out.
Each has insecurities and these play out over the course of the story. Bottom line: the BIG issue would have been solved if they both came clean and TALKED to the other one. This was still enjoyable and both learned an
Rosemary Hughes
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To understand the importance of the past relationships of the main characters, you need to read "Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish " by this author. Then parts of why Nora reverting to her 13 year old "mean" self and why it would affect Brendan so much is obvious.
I love the interaction between characters in Ms Andre
Madeline Iva
This sequel to one of my all time fav romance stories Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish surprised me. I thought we'd left Nora and Brendan happily ever after, so I didn't expect that we would be revisiting them to find out that their relationship was on the rocks.

However, once I got over my surprise, Andrews delivered such NA horror-loving goodness. The more Nora tapped into her former mean girl persona for a role, the more Brendan wanted to throttle her/f**k her -- that hits my sweet spot *big* time.
Grace
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

I still rooting for my favorite horror geek couple! This was a such a terrific continuation of Nora and Brendan’s story. I loved the dichotomy of seeing how they’ve matured as a couple but also witness them deal with their own insecurities. Everything in the plot fit so perfectly with their shared history and personalities that made this story seamless. The title was perfect too! I have to admit that I was a little anxious about Nora reverting back to her old mean girl personality and
Jessica
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-books, romance
I 100% adored this follow up to Crazy Sexy Ghoulish, one of my favorite books of last year. Fun horror movie references, same great characters and quirky sense of humor. So many stories follow just the courtship and "firsts" of a couple, so it was refreshing to see something a little different, two years down the road from when Brendan and Nora first met.
Elley Murray
Rating: 3.5 stars

I don't normally like to read romances that are a continuation of the same couple. Couples from an earlier book in the series appearing as side characters, sure. I just don't like the focus to be on the same couple, because usually it involves them falling apart and getting back together, and I am in it for the straight up getting together for the first time type love. (Maybe this is why I also don't enjoy second chance romances... Hmm.)

Anyhoo! I adored t
Louise
Two years on from Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish and suddenly Nora gets in a panic over her and Brendon's relationship. What ensues is a wonderful and emotion filled tale that, despite only being novella length, certainly packed a punch. I loved this even more than Book 1, and generally I come away from novella's feeling they lacked something ..... not this time. For me this was perfect.

There were funny bits, there was angst combined with stupidity, that made you want to slap both characters around the back of the he
Rosemary Hughes
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ReRelationships are difficult at the best of times, but when the two people concerned are in a battle to be the best, at the same thing, then it definitely takes a toll on the emotions.
I love the interaction between characters in Ms Andrew's stor
Gemma
I enjoyed visiting these characters again. It was also nice that some chapters were written from Brendan’s POV, so we got a bit more insight into his character.
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Scary, Lovesick, Foolish is a sequel to Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish. You should probably read that first as this is another chapter in the same characters story.

Scary, Lovesick, Foolish is the continuation of Nora and Brendan's story. I really enjoyed seeing them fall in love in the first book and enjoyed this extra time spent with them. Sure Nora was a bit...normally I wouldn't like reading characters like she is in this story, but I li
Dennis Hinton
Sentimental, Likeable, Fanciful: With An Unfortunate Loss Of Romance

G. G. Andrew's second installment in this series lacked some of the wonderment, quirkiness and spontaneity of the first. Part of the charm of the other was the lack of inhibition in which Nora and Brendan expressed themselves while still maintaining a higher level of maturity.
I was surprised to feel that the author chose to portray the changes in behavior after the transition from High School to College by equating the a
Gleidis
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Continuation to Nora's and Brendan's relationship.
This book is a true gift for the Halloween lovers.
Again, my only regret is that it isn't longer.
julie jones
Sophia
Oct 01, 2019
Julie
Aug 09, 2016
G.G. Andrew has written romances about poets, ghosts, reformed mean girls, grammar nerds, kleptomaniacs, cops, graffiti artists, and many, many horror geeks, but what they all have in common is they're filled with humor, heat, and heart. (And sometimes a Star Wars reference or two, because Star Wars.)

She writes about books for the BookBub Blog. An avid nerd, she also enjoys British com

Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish (4 books)
  • Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #1)
  • Jaded, Bearded, Wolfish: A Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #3)
  • Geeky, Freaky, Clueless: A Halloween Romance (Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, #4)