Start by marking “Rats: Tori (Rats: Tori, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Rats: Tori (Rats: Tori, #1-3)

Rats: Tori

(Rats: Tori #1-3)

Delve into the city's underbelly alongside Tori and her husbands.

From earning her place as the Ruler of Rats, to taking on a murderer, Tori's life is never dull, especially not when she's taking on a position of power for the unwanted and forgotten.

Rats: Tori is a collection of three one shot steampunk stories with a heroine in a reverse harem relationship.
Published July 25th 2019 by Drowlgon Press

To ask other readers questions about Rats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rats

Start your review of Rats: Tori (Rats: Tori, #1-3)
Susie
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout

Booked By Random

Fun Steampunk adventures

This book is all three stories in one, so I will review each individual story below.

Ruler of Rats
The series starts us off with Tori and her three husbands looking to take over the “Rats” – the people so low of class that anyone of actual class pretends that they don’t exist. They have no official status or place in society at all. But, they have their own society, of sorts, which has traditionally been organised to benefit whoever is in charge, but Tori wishes to change that. But, in order to take obelow.
Ruler
Brianna Belbin
This was a great collection of short, but important events throughout Tori and her four husbands lives. As Rats from the bottom of society and lower than dirt in others eyes, she strives and peruses to bring her people the equality they deserve no matter the cost or danger it puts her and her harem in. Although this series focuses mostly on their adventures and journey, we still get to see a few sweet moments of their relationship. Archie, Baxter, Edwin, and Harvey each have different talents an ...more
Renée
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rats: Tori: Three Steampunk Stories is a fabulous collection of short stories from Laura Greenwood.

Each story will take on a new journey with Tori and her husbands - Archie, Baxter, Edwin and Harvey.

I throughly enjoyed this reverse harem steampunk collection, which includes Ruler of Rats (book 1), Collector of Rats (book 2) and Yuletide of Rats (book 3).
Nina Campbell
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rats by Laura Greenwood is a collection of the following three related novellas: Ruler of Rats, Collector of Rats, and Yuletide of Rats. These three stories are all revolving around the main character Tori, the Ruler of Rats and her four husbands: Archie, Baxter, Edwin, and Harvey. The first story revolves around her rise to power, the second the improvements she made while in power, and the third trying to solve a series of murders and get justice for the victims. The stories are somewhat futur ...more
Trina
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Easy read trilogy although the 3 books are short enough to really make 1 book. The introduction of a different society from other books that I have read was new but still the same societal structure as we have today, those with much and others with nothing. The books jumped through many years making the accomplishments of the group believable, but there really wasn’t a great deal of substance to the books. Each book did have a mission which added some tension to the books but on the whole the bo ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rats: Tori: Three Steampunk Stories by Laura Greenwood is an awesome box set that I have read. I loved reading this awesome series very much and can not wait to see what else comes next by this author. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Sci-Fi and Sci-Fi romances in their stories.

Jen
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are three stories in this collection that were each a good read but could have been a great read. Each of the stories had great story points but they just were not as well written or developed as they could have been. These were a very clean reverse harem approach as there was not alot of sexiness in the stories.

Suzanne Irving
Aug 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I would have given this more stars but it just needed something more. This is three stories set ages apart. It is supposed to be a reverse harem but aside from a few hugs and kisses we don’t see anything between the main characters. As an excellent idea it could be a great series. However as it stands it leaves a bit to be desired.

Elvira
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book took me on a trip of twists and turns with a strong female lead and her alpha males. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from start to finish.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is basically a set of Tori's three short stories where it follows her adventures with her four husbands. Their story is sweet and they have a great relationship. The stories revolve around her leading and helping her fellow Rats. They're short and can be read in a couple hours.

Donna
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a set of three short story's based round the same set of characters. I enjoyed the story's but felt they weren't fully developed. Would love to see them turned into longer books!

Tera Comer
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ruler of Rats
This is the prequel to a new series about to come out and it was the perfect way for us to get use to the world building and the characters. While short it is just enough to give us a view of some of what is to come.

Collector of Rats
This is the second book in the Rats series and we watch as Tori deals with the fact that the rats are running out of money. Tori and her husbands decide to collect on a large debt. This is a excellent short read for the lunch break

Yuletide
Suzanne Hare
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura Greenwood provides a box set of three distinct reverse harem, steampunk adventures. The main characters is Tori and along with her four husbands set out to change the class system. They are Rats and start off at the very bottom of society, the starving, homeless, jobless masses. In the first book Tori must steal a special necklace to become queen. In the second book she needs to recover funds owed the Rats to ensure their progress. In the third book she sets off to stop a murderer.

These a
Anne Dwyer
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved seeing these three books in one place! It was fun re- reading them altogether!
Ruler of the Rats
Tori is a rat shifter with a harem of 4 mates. She is working her way up to be leader of the pack, and they pull off a robbery of a special necklace - I found this book ok, but a bit slow to start =
- but it picked up well!
Collector of Rats
Tori's rats are running out of money and she wants to keep improving all of their lives - so she decides to collect a large debt
Douglas Williamson
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is collection of short stories featuring a steampunk retake on the Pied Piper story.

This short story collection features a steampunk setting and a reverse harem. With three stories in the collection, we get an opportunity to know the setting and the characters which is a good thing, because both are well developed and interesting in their own right. Each story serves as a standalone, but you get more out of them as a collection. Each is well written and easy to read, with plenty
Felicia
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rats: Tori by Laura Greenwood is a collection of three steampunk reverse harem stories that I listened to on audio narrated by Nicole Payten-Betts.

All three stories (Ruler of Rats, Collector of Rats, and Yuletide of Rats) are based around Tori and her four husbands. They all can be read as a standalone but I loved that they were combined into one collection for audible. Each story is only 42 – 66 pages in length.

I just love Laura’s books! They always leave me begging for more! This is the fir
Amanda Lee
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this collection of steampunk reverse harem short stories, the three stories together make for a good quick read. All three stories focus on Tori and her husbands - Baxter, Edwin, Archie, and Harvey.

We're taken on a new journey/adventure in each of the stories. I love the world and seeing it through the eyes of Rats, the lowest of the low in society. Yuletide of Rats is my favourite of the three stories but I liked them all.
Michelle
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc, booksprout-arc
This is a three short story collection about Tori and her the guys. Tori is a rat shifter who wants to lead the pack. These are my first steampunk stories and I'm glad I took a chance and read them. A well written entertaining story filled with interesting characters and a journey with twists and turns, drama, action, mystery, suspense and so much more. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this collection.
Tanya
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
three short stories about the heroine and how she gets on when adventure comes to visit her again. See if her men will help and how it will all ends

Laura Greenwood
Jun 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rats: Tori is a series of short standalone one shot stories.
1. Ruler of Rats: books2read.com/rulerofrats
2. Collector of Rats: books2read.com/collectorofrats
3. Yuletide of Rats: books2read.com/yuletideofrats
Boxed Set: Rats: Tori: books2read.com/ratstori

You can also join my Goodreads Reader Group for new release alerts, spoiler threads, and more!
==> https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
The Paranormal Co...: Completed Series: Rats: Tori 3 3 Oct 23, 2019 03:07AM
The Paranormal Co...: There are NO rats in Rats: Tori 1 2 Aug 12, 2019 05:08AM
The Paranormal Co...: New Release: Rats: Tori 3 2 Aug 12, 2019 04:20AM

• The Great Witchy Cake Off: Wonky Inn Book 7
  • Betrayal at the B&B (A Whodunit Pet Cozy Mystery Series Book 2)
  • CBD Oil for Health:: Relieving Pain, Reducing Stress, and Restoring Health the Natural Way
  • Nightgrove Academy Book One
  • Claiming My Omega (Blackwater Pack #2)
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • A Witch Too Hot (Crystal Springs Cozy Witch Mystery Book 2)
  • Magic and Mayhem: A Paranormal And Fantasy Academy Collection
  • Siren Song Gone Wrong (Wicked Good Mystery #6)
  • A Demonic Year Two (Academy of the Devil #2)
  • Rogue Skies
  • The Blind Dragon (Drake's Street #1)
  • My Boss is a Dragon
  • Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Midsummer Moon Boxset
  • Her Vampire Mates
  • Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her Goodreads Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Join her mailing list here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk/p/mail...

Rats: Tori (3 books)
  • Ruler of Rats (Rats: Tori #1)
  • Collector of Rats (Rats: Tori #2)
  • Yuletide of Rats (Rats: Tori #3)