Start by marking “Fuel the Flame” as Want to Read:

Fuel the Flame

This summer solstice will put the “Hot” in “Hotlanta”.
Remington Montgomery had no interest in settling down. But now he’s engaged to be married, in line for the throne, and trying to keep his bride to be from being killed.
Dai Ito understands her new role but isn’t ready to give up her old life. Her dreams don’t involve a crown, a husband, or being killed.
Fate had other pla
Published June 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fuel the Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fuel the Flame

Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Fuel the Flame

Things are heating up in this second installment not only with the characters but also with the sinister plots and twists. With so many unknowns there’s no telling what will happen next!
Eva Millien
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star Flame
Neither of them had any plans to settle down, but now both Remington and Dai are engaged to be married and in line for the throne, that is if Remington can keep his bride to be from being killed. Planning this wedding is twice as hard as it should be as these two shifters have to not only strengthen their relationship but stop a deranged serial killer before another dragon dies.

Remington and Dai’s story continues in this thrilling romance. Dai and Remington may have some sizzling
Jenna Miller
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the follow up to "A Slow Burn" and it does NOT disappoint! This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat to see how it ended! What a great story. I only wish it were longer to find out more about what happens between Dai and Remi. Strong characters are shown again in this book and create a thrilling read from start to finish! I am hoping there will be more books in this series!
As Remi and Dai are learning to be more comfortable with each other, both are dealing with their own pers
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Shelves: 2019-reads
A brilliant follow up to A Slow Burn , Fuel the Flame has even more hold-your-breath moments. With a secret order in the shadows and everything on the line, the stakes have been raised for Dai and Remi yet again. Trying to navigate the labyrinth of their new relationship, while Remi pursues a killer that has eluded him for months, and Dai embraces her love of cooking. I can't wait for the next book!
Staci
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when all seems to be so civilized.

The smooth balance between paranormal and reality was amazing. Beautiful backstory on ancient traditions. Of course there's going to be difficulty. There's individual characters involved that always complicates things.
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I encourage reading the book before this one, A Slow Burn, it will help the reader to see how this story all start. Fuel The Flame is the next book in this series where Reni and Dai are still not thrilled about their wedding and there up coming wedding. But somebody doesn't want the wedding to go on and doesn't care if neither care how it's stopped. Both Reni and Dai are both have problems of all kinds and they range from their parents to a plot against them not to be able to become king and que ...more
Stephanie
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only downside to this book is the cliffhanger, and I'm not a very patient person on waiting on books lol. But for real this book is very well written with a lot of action and suspense. I can't wait to read the next book in this adventure, highly recommend reading
Mona williams
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was the second book in this series and i really enjoyed it! there engaged to be married. only someone doesnt want them to live to see there wedding day. you must read to find out what happens.
Lori Hammons
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dai and Remi seem to deal with one intense situation after another. This is going to be a suspenseful series. Anxious for the next installment.
Sharon
Fuel The Flame

Plenty of action and twists and turns in the second book of the series
Kym
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dai and Remi are trying to get to know each other before their wedding. Not only do they have the serial killer and a secret female group, but they also have to deal with a man from Dai's past
Agata Jędrzejewska
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intrigue is getting even more intriguing. Crimes still haunting. Danger is just around the corner. And the bigger picture is still quite obscure, everything is played perfectly thought. Only thing that shines for real is Dai and Remi’s love. Great book.
Nikki Bao
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dai and Remi are trying to get to know each other before their wedding. Dai's mother has turned into the typical mother of the bride. Not only do they have the serial killer and a secret female group, but they also have to deal with a man from Dai's past.
Donna
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you read A Slow Burn? No? STOP! Go read that one first then come back and read this.
In Fuel the Flame we see Reni and Dai struggling to find a happy medium to prepare for their future. Just because theirs is an arranged mating doesn’t mean it has to be horrible. Remi is still looking for his serial killer and Dai still hasn’t told her parents about her shift in majors. Dai’s mother has become a stereotypical mother of the bride making life her life even crazier. Fuel the Flame is an inten
Anne Dwyer
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dai and Remi are planning their wedding, and their coronation as the next King and Queen of the dragons. But there is evil at play, and the people who kidnapped Dai's sister and maimed her are planning something much more evil. Will Remi be able to keep Dai safe? Dragons have been dying, and it is Remi's job to find the killer and bring them to justice.

Leslie Sanchez
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I enjoyed this book immensely. Remi and Dai are back to their lives and trying to find a place of their own, she's trying to plan the wedding, pass her culinary final, tell her parents and learn more about Remi. He, as usual, is still involved in a murder case that is hitting too close to home. I love her parents reaction to her surprise. When a killer gets too close, Remi is close to losing it. Never fear, Momma dragon is here. I am excited with the new characters on the board. I lik ...more
Debbie Caswell
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and you need to red A slow burn first as this picks up tight where the first book ends

Dai and Remi are trying to plan the perfect marriage Strengthen the relationship between them all while dealing with out of control mothers a serial killer and a secret organisation bent on destruction. Yes their life is chaotic and they wouldn't have t any other way. Then a man from Dai's past enters the picture adding more drama to their This is a wonderful book with eno
Nina Campbell
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fuel the Flame by Terri A. Wilson is the second book in the Dragon Royalty series. In the beginning of the story the newly crowned King Remy and Queen Dai are just living trying to plan their lives and their upcoming wedding. Of course, so many other things are going on underneath the surface. This book is full of mystery, danger, and romance. Its full of interesting characters and twisted plots. It’s a great read and I loved it. Fuel the Flame is a mystery involving life, death, romance, and ma ...more
Tabi Ann
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
And The Plot Thickens!!!

This story is just getting deeper and deeper and the excitement is rising and rising. You sit on the edge of your seat thru all the twists and turns and you wait biting your nails to see what is going to happen.

You watch as the feelings for these characters grow more in this book while you discover more secrets.

One thing I wish I would have had more of a sense of the feelings.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Kathryn
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was intrigued and engrossed from the very beginning. Remi and Dai have an interesting and suspenseful road ahead of them. There are some relatable and realistic situations. This is a very enjoyable read.

I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Sydney M Neblett
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never mess with a mother
This book is a great second installment in the series. I enjoyed that Dai and Remi are continuing to build their relationship and Dai really saw what her mother thinks of her. You are going to be shocked at a few of the revelations between these pages. Once again we reach a happy for now ending and I can’t wait to read the next book.
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story but was not aware that it was a sequel until I started reading it. The characters were great and I loved meddling moms. The relationship between Remington and Dai is very well done. The suspense was well written and had great twists. I am eager to read the next in the series.

Sydney Hopke
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Dragons! Planning a wedding, dealing with mom, trying to catch a serial killer who isn't after what the police thought oh and someone from the past. All this and more is waiting for you in this story.
Laurie Jacobson
I enjoyed this book very much. Your writing kept me reading to the end. A first author for me. I look forward for more to come.

Elvira
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fiery with characters that are well developed and engaging and full of chemistry and steam. The storyline is great and well written.

Travis
added it
Jul 17, 2019
Terri is a former English teacher and librarian. She taught middle and high school and college. Now she works from home homeschooling her two daughters and living out her dreams via her stories. She began escaping into books a little later than most but was hooked after the first book. It has been her dream to give back to the book world since second grade.
When she’s not writing or reading, she en