Start by marking “Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)” as Want to Read:
Raphael (Deadly Virtues, #1)

Raphael

(Deadly Virtues #1)

They are the Fallen. A brotherhood of murderers whose nature compels them to kill. But guided by their leader, Gabriel, the Fallen have learned to use their urges to rid the world of those it is better off without.

For Raphael, sex and death are intertwined. Where there is one, there must be the other. He is a lust killer, luring his victims with the face of an angel and
Kindle Edition
Published June 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Raphael, please sign up.

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description 4.5 Stars

As soon as this little number landed on my tablet this morning, I knew I had to stop everything and read it. Four hours later and I have finally come up for air.

description

I will keep my review relatively vague. I don't want to intentionally give anything away. I also think this is the type of book you just want to go into blind. If you've read the prologue (you have to read that first to know what is going on in this book) then you already know what you are getting yourself in to. It is dark. It is
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE+++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She was perfection. Of course, she would taste that way too. It was his soul telling him he had finally found the one. It just affirmed to Raphael that she was it. He had found his lusts perfect half, his sacrificial lamb.

RAPHAEL is a deliciously dark and sultry read. The most beautiful and equally as deadly as his six brothers who are labeled ”The Fallen”, Raphael captured my curiosity since the incredible prequel. At the moment, he is my absolute favorite dark angel, but I amlamb.
Author}
She
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Full RTC in the morning

The first book gave us a teaser taste of what’s to come, and once this hit those kindle outlets my finger eagerly hit that purchase button!!

We had a power cut yesterday so when I’m not distracted by the internet it just goes to show that I can read a full length novel in a day!!

There is no better feeling in the world other than opening up that first page of a most highly anticipated book and then getting so lost within those pages that the outside world ceases to exist,
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
How do I express how greatly I'm loving this series without spoiling it for you? With my heart feeling like it's about to burst through my chest, how can I make it clear to you how very much I loved this book?

All seven of The Fallen have suffered atrocities that no one should ever have to endure. No one! Yet, they survived. And really, that's all they've done. The darkness that flickered in them before has now taken over. They are killers, wiping out those who deserve to be killed (like traffic
Jen
I need to clarify from the get go why I didn’t rate one of Tillie Cole’s stories five stars. The first half or more of this book was really hard to read majority of the time. Considering it is labeled as a dark read, I did expect to be disturbed by what was going on. Believe me, the dark themed book is very dark... at times I struggled to swallow the torture and depravity that was dished out by those evil Priests. Then it was hard to witness how our hero came across to Maria; the heroine. I real ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 DARK STARS

"He is not an angel, but the devil indisguise."

I'm blown away with this brilliant story, I found myself mesmerized and obsessed with this world.Tillie Cole delivers a dark,sexy,captivating and unique story.I didn't know what to expect in this one when I first started it but what I came upon was amazing.

description

"I will make you feel, little rose.Feel things you have never even entertained."

Get ready for Raphael and Maria, their story k
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
IMG_1475

Wow just wow, I absolutely inhaled this book, I mean I was expecting great things here but this surpassed all my exceptions with its addictive and unique storyline and I can't wait for the next one in this series to release so I can continue my onward journey alongside the Fallen and The Brethren.
We are originally introduced to "The Fallen" in the prequel to this, so you really do need to read that before this just to get a heads up into the way this world has been set up.
This one concentrates on Raphael and Mari
warhawke
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark lovers
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 1 of Deadly Virtues series
POV: Third Person
Rating:

10 years since they escaped The Brethren, The Fallen continued the rituals that allowed them to live a relatively normal life. Raphael had patiently waited for the One. When Maria walked into his life, he knew she’d be his ultimate fantasy, until she turned out to be a complication he wasn’t ready to face.

I liked Raphael in the prequel novella and I enjoyed seeing how he indulged in his proclivities. I appreciated how Maria had inner strength evenPerson
Rating:series
POV:Suspense
Type:
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

**SPOILER FREE REVIEW – Note: The Fallen: GenesisThe Fallen: Genesis a prequel novella in The Deadly Virtues Series MUST be read before RAPHAEL**

‘Now, they were all as dark as midnight, not a single star illuminating their godless worlds.’

Tillie Cole warned us this series was going to be dark….dark has nothing on this series. Where The Fallen was indeed heartbreakingly dark and disturbing, Raphael raised the stakes in its horrific black abyss of psychological terror and physical violence. We knew from the prequel that this book wasRAPHAEL**
‘Now,
Radd Reader
3.5⭐’s
Book 1- you must read the prequel before you dive into this book. Also, this series is extremely heavy on Christian references as it’s foundation is the Seven Deadly sins (for Raphael his sin is Lust) juxtaposed with the Seven Heavenly virtues (for Maria her virtue is Chastity). The Catholic Church and the priests are at the center of this story.

It’s been 10 years since Raphael and his fellow “Fallen” brothers were rescued from the priests who abused and tortured them and they have
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»
RATING: 4.5 'The Lord & his Little Rose' HEARTS!

Raphael is a dark atmospheric read that allows readers to be voyeurs into the darker side of humanity; stimulating our morbid fascination for a character without conscience, while at the same time inspiring awe, revulsion, fear and lust as we live alongside such a character.

Raphael is a horrifying, alluring and heartbreaking amalgamation of an abused boy and an unstable man trying to understand and compensate for an appalling past. His com/>
Betül
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Mercy was never awarded by the Fallen. No one was ever spared. There was no goodness in their souls. Tears and cries rolled of their consciences like raindrops; protests and pleas made them smile."

Tillie Cole is my favorite dark romance author and she just doesn't disappoint. Raphael was perfect. The anti-heroes in this booclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
"Mercy
arini
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it
#0.5 the fallen: genesis ★★★★☆
#1 raphael ★★★☆

i feel a little bit underwhelmed, and that's saying something considering how brutal this book is.

this book wasn't as impressive as i thought it was going to be, but i think it's a good thing bcs there are still so many more books to come from this series. i believe, i'll eventually find one that clicks with me.

✨ 3.5 "CHASTITY" stars ✨

one big turn off from this book for me is maria's character portrayal. i mean, i admired so many of her great qualities. two of them being how strong and compassionateme.
★★★★☆
#1
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

for the love of god mary jesus and zeus n hades and all the fatherfucking unortodox holy bastards i cant keep calm look at that cover read over n over again dis blurb!

my metaphorically fallen angels turning reality oh my fuckity fucked fuck...

CC

At a young age, Raphael was orphaned and learned that evil exists. Now at 25 years old, Raphael lives with his fallen brothers in an attempt to channel his pain and disturbing compulsions. During this time, Raphael has been searching for the one who can give him the longstanding peace he so desperately needs. Upon finding Maria, Raphael prepares for his ultimate fantasy.

“The true beauty of the kill lay in the remaining perfection in the aftermath. The elegance of the slow death without mutilation.”

From the beginnfantasy.
Carla Bulian
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was good, the story acceptable, twisted and strong. But sometimes, I thought it was fast, without explanation of the things.
The characters are great!
It’s worth the reading.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019

description

**SPOILER FREE REVIEW – Note: The Fallen: Genesis a prequel novella in The Deadly Virtues Series MUST be read before RAPHAEL**

Tillie Cole warned us this series was going to be dark….dark has nothing on this series. Where The Fallen was indeed heartbreakingly dark and disturbing, Raphael raised the stakes in its horrific black abyss of psychological terror and physical violence. We knew from the prequel that this book was going to
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"It was the scars underneath that cut the deepest. The scars that sliced into the soul, that clawed at the flesh of the heart. That mutilated the mind."

Y'all, Tillie Cole done took me to the dark side. And I liked it. If Raphael lives to sin, I live to be in his head when he does it. Don't you just love how we can highlight all the best parts in our Kindle and read them over and over anytime we want? If only there was an audio option with a REPEAT button and I could actually hear Raphael say "Final
Stacie
3+ "We all fall down." Stars!

To be honest, I thought this book was mostly ridiculous. However! I was sucked in and I was entertained throughout. So... Happy reading!
Dora Koutsoukou
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤🌹🖤👏👏👏🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟s‼❗‼

Raphael ➖ Chastity Will Cure Lust

Tillie Cole’s writing is gripping and entirely captivating!! The story of the Fallen Raphael is full of angst, battles and torture. His character is successfully developed as well as his evolution from killer to lover. Maria was the ultimate gift to Raphael’s life, contriving to bring the light to his deviant darkness.

I loved the strength of the brotherhood bond!!! Each one of them is carrying his sins and when they are united
Jill
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

4 LITTLE ROSE CROWNS

Ok. So. This review is probably going to seem a bit Jekyll and Hyde. There are parts of this story that I would give 5 stars to, but then there are parts that fell flat for me, thus earning a 3 star. Therefore, I settled for a 4 rating.

Raphael was just as complex and tortured as I wanted him to be, and he needed to be. For a man who has endured endless torture and is in essence a sociopath and has urges to kill, I need to
♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
dark and twisted fallen angels ...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!
Kim BookJunkie
From sugary sweet to the darkest of dark, this woman truly can write it all and write it well! RAPHAEL has got to be one of the darkest, most innovative, fascinating books I’ve ever read!! Despite that, there was something missing for me... Dark erotica is by far my favorite genre and RAPHAEL in my opinion is the epitome of dark erotica, so I can’t understand why this book didn’t give me that 5-star feeling??? I absolutely loved the bizarre characters and was impressed by how inno
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are the kind of stories that legit hold you in a chokehold, stealing all your breaths. I was hanging on a precipice, too afraid to keep reading, too scared to stop any time. The story is a swirling storm, sweeping you away by sheer force of its electrifying emotions.

description

I knew after I read Genesis that this series will blow me away and tear me apart, yet even I wasn't quite ready for the glory and madness trapped inside the pages.as we all know, The Brethren introduced the Darkness and the Fa
Meredith
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I don't even know where to start. This book is dark and gritty. It's twisted and intense. It takes you on a journey that will blow your mind, and you will certainly never forget. This dark unconventional romance was superbly written, and it pulled me in from the very beginning. It is one of those books that you will need to clear your schedule for because once you start, you won't be able to stop. This all-consuming story tells a tale of injustice, depravity, psychological fear and physical ...more
Alyssa Summer
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
woah. I enjoyed this and thought it was very unique and well written. The characters were equally intense & dark, and the plot kept me on my toes throughout every page. I would ultimately rate it somewhere between 3.5 and 4 stars. Still thought it was good, but not a stand out 5 star read if I'm keeping it 100% real.

I am a huge fan of Tillie Cole and this definitely did not disappoint in terms of a deeply thought out story with a great plot, thought provoking scenes, and a deeply emotional
AJ
WTF did I just read?

In a first for me, I truly have no idea how to rate this book. It definitely does not deserve a low rating, but I also can’t say that I loved it. It’s a very well written book and an intriguing, well put-together story, but the subject matter proved to be a bit extreme for me, so I’m writing my feels and staying away from judging it based on a star rating.

Let me preface this review by saying that I’m a huge fan of Tillie Cole. I’m also a huge fan of dark romance. But in a blazing case of
 Rosebud
The Fallen. Individuals whose souls cannot be redeemed or saved; that their actions and behaviors are so evil and unforgiveable that their souls will be condemned to the inner circles of Hell.

The Brethren. Catholic clergy who have been charged as a last ditch effort to exorcise the demons from those who fall into the above category. It is believed that only through intense sexual and medieval torture that this can be done and they are the ones to do it.

Seven Fallen men who escaped The Brethren though not without residual
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Raphael (Deadly Virtues #1) Dark/Taboo BR by Tillie Cole 87 48 Jun 21, 2019 08:53PM
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more