Start by marking “Dom (Hell Squad, #18)” as Want to Read:
Dom (Hell Squad, #18)

Dom

(Hell Squad #18)

As the battle against the invading aliens intensifies, a group of bad boy bikers and mercenaries will stand and fight for humanity’s survival…

Squad Three berserker Dom Santora has an ugly past he can’t forget. Born and raised in the darkness, he spent his life before the alien invasion as a Mafia enforcer. He’s found some meaning fighting against the aliens with his fell

Published June 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dom

Marta Cox
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Well this series is sadly coming to a close soon but there’s still time for action, adventure and of course romance. Dom is the silent ex Mafioso henchman who has seen more than his fair share of the dark deeds that men can do. He knows his own personal darkness would hurt anyone he gets close to but there is one woman on the base who just pushes all his buttons ! Arden lost everything that mattered to her but she’s come through and knows that life goes on. She’s determined to be useful and help ...more
AvidReader
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I still can’t believe the next book is the last one in Hell Squad series😭😭! May be she will now write about another survivor group.

I was waiting patiently for Arden’s story, for quite some time now. I was ecstatic when author paired her with dark mysterious Dominic Santora, one of the most dangerous man in Enclave.
Their story was full of passion, redemption and action. I enjoyed their daring quest for saving their planet. These men and women are truly courageous. And I loved their friendship, r
Dísir
With Anna Hackett’s post-apocalyptic Hell Squad series drawing soon to a close, I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Quite literally so, given the odder and odder paranormal elements coming into play (I think of Fright Night zombies, leeches and all other weird things that Hackett's throwing in here) along with the dinosaur aliens who have overrun future earth.

But the secret weapon of a wisp of another alien whose actions are powerful enough to be the Deus ex Machina of the enti
A. H.
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Hell Squad: Dom, I really get an extra sense of urgency to the invasion scenario. The Gizzida have ramped up their attack on the human survivors and things are reaching critical mass. This book is about Arden and Dom. She lost her family during the initial attack and he was a feared mafia enforcer with a killer reputation. Together they must work with the Squads, Berserkers, and other bases worldwide to find and disarm the Gizzida bombs that have the capacity to end all human life on Earth. T ...more
JML
Dom & Arden's story

The He'll Squad series is one of my ultimate guilty pleasures! 💖 I'm going to be so very sad when it finally comes to a conclusion in our mysterious Tane's story. Dnt ok is the epitome of fall dark and dangerous. Born into a terrible life under the rule of a Mafia kingpin forced to do unspeakable things until the aliens invade and allow him to escape from that life. Enter quiet beautiful Arden she was an office admin with a principal husband and two beautiful kids when the
Lisa
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sadly, the Hell Squad series is nearing its end, with only 2 novels left that are to be released in 2020.

As usual AH takes us on a whirlwind journey to take out more Gizzida, and to hunt down the mysterious octagon bombs discovered in the last book.

Arden, the Squad 9 comm's officer, is now linked to a new invention of Noah's, a drone that can be mind and voice controlled.

Follow Arden and Dom as they finally try to step out of their individual types of darkness and, hopefully, into the light w
Marlene
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

There can be a HUGE difference between real world time and book time, and that is certainly the case in the Hell Squad series.

The first (and absolutely awesome) book in the Hell Squad series, Marcus, was published in 2015. That was four years and 17 books ago. Having read the series as it was published from the very beginning, it feels like the Gizzida invasion of our Earth was a long time ago, unfortunately not in a galaxy far, far away.

In the books, it’s
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Hell Squad #18
Rating: 4 stars - it was enjoyable

Dark, dangerous, and mysterious, Dom Santora has been a character that I've been intrigued by from the beginning. We've known he used to be in the Italian Mafia but not much else so it was nice to get Dom's history at last. He might have a checkered past, but Dom is an incredibly honorable and protective man. He's watched Arden Carlisle from afar but doesn't believe he's good enough to ever have someone as sweet as Arden in his life. I love
Ashley
Dom and Arden’s story is filled with adventure, redemption, and romance. I have been waiting for Dom’s book since the Beserkers were first introduced. He was always the mysterious bad boy mafia member who was deadly with knives. Dom and Arden both have past demons that they struggle to overcome (Arden with the death of her family and Dom with his mafia life) but together they can get through anything.

This book was really intense. Things are ramping up in the fight against the Gizzida. We are re
Dawn Dohey
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hell Squad books keep getting better and better and the hero's get sexier with each one. With each book the Aliens seem to get closer to the Enclave with each bold brave new idea in trying to bring the Hell Squad and the rest of Earth's survivors to an end.
Dom is as sexy as he is dark and dangerous but he thinks he doesn't deserve love because of the things he has done in he's past. Dom some how sparked Arden's interest . Arden though she would never be able to find love again but for some reas
Chera
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dom was a Mafia enforcer accompanying his boss on a trip to Australia when the Gizzida invaded. He'd been born into and reared in the Mafia and knew nothing of kindness or love. Arden was married to a wonderful man and had two precious boys and watched them die as the Gizzida attacked. Now both are working to keep others safe and defeat the Gizzida. Arden has been watching Dom, sketching him, but keeping her distance. Dom refuses to let his feelings for Arden control him, he's not the type of ma ...more
Sherill
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DISCLOSURE - On a volunteer basis I reviewed a free prerelease copy via the author.

Dom's story seizes your attention with spine-chilling suspense, hair-raising action, witty dialogue, dynamic vivid scene descriptions, camaraderie, molten-hot romance, and a well deserved happily ever after.

Dom has the reputation of being the most dangerous man in Hell Squad. A dark haunting past keeps him from love commitments. Every time he eyes sweet Arden tempting fiery desires flare up inside him. He is hotn
Nikki Brooks
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dom is the epitome of Tall, Dark and Deadly. He had no choice in the family he was born into and the Mob aren't exactly the best examples of how to live your life!

Arden has been in a deep pit of despair since the invasion. She lost her beloved family and she has slowly climbed back into some kind of normal. But Dom, Dom makes her feel all kinds of things that she never thought she would. Passion, Desire and dare she say it...love!

Dom may believe his soul is too dark for Arden, but she brings lig
Dora
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still grieving for her lost family, Arden was feeling that the emptiness would not leave her but, there was a dark berserker that intrigued her. Could she dare to look further? With his seedy past Dom was feeling unworthy and unable to redeem himself. He had never had anything he could call his and now found himself struggling with feelings and emotions he could not control. With the Gizzida’s secret weapon threatening the humanity they had to get hold of everything that could help them fight. T ...more
Karen
A Great Read

This KU library selection is one I've been waiting eagerly for, and it was well worth the wait. Dom is a former Mafia enforcer, a consequence of growing up in the mob. After surviving the alien invasion and making his way to Blue Mountain, he joined Squad Three, aka, the berserkers, where he's left an indelible mark as the dark, brooding former assassin.
Arden was a wife and mother before the invasion, then her family died in front of her. Since then she's grieved and, after joining
Madie Bekoe
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very first book in this series t this one, I have never been disappointed in Anna Hackett or Hell Squad. Maybe because Dom has been so highly anticipated, or maybe because he's been such a dark, dangerous shadow, lurking in the background of so many other books, in the series, I fell into this tale, and into love with Dominic Santora. The very tragedy of his life, and that after so many sins and crimes, he could still feel remorse and shame. Arden's internal battle to honor the past, bu ...more
Rosemarie Grainer
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot and fast paced as usual!

Anna Hackett always delivers tons of action and super steamy scenes. There are apparently only 2 more in the Gel Squad series, and we have to wait until 2020 for them. Sigh...

Dom is a former enforcer for the Mafia, who doesn't think he is good enough for Arden who has suffered her own severe losses, like they all have. Watching them get together, through all of the action was very fun. I think that this is one of the most fun ones. Not that things aren't still very se
Jannie Cv
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast and furious action, hot romance!
Both Dom and Arden have some insecurities, but it’s good to see them gain solace in each other’s company. Once they work out the rough edges, they make a very appealing couple.
OMG, the monstrosities these people have to face! The Gizzida are ever ‘improving’ the creatures with which they attack Earth’s survivors. The Berserkers assigned to find their most horrific weapon soon find out what the Gizzida have in store. Hold on to your hats, ladies and gents, you
Kai
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read the first couple of books in the series long ago and then stopped for a reason I can't remember. It may have been because I am not a fan of the H being a jerk, pushing away or generally not being with the h because he's not good enough/she's too good for him. That is how this book started out.
Once he decided he will be with her it was good, a lot of action.
Not sure about reading past books in the series that I missed. Right now I'm still not in the mood for the I can't be with h
Meleeta Morris
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each book of Hell Squad is a masterpiece in the world of story telling.

This book brings the interesting former Mafiaso out of the dark. He has always been interested in Squad Nines Comm Officer. She has been going through life without truly living, but when he finally speaks to her it brings her out of the shell. Mrs. Hackett addresses not only survivor guilt but the grief each of us goes through after losing a loved one brilliantly.
Christine
Shelves: kindle
This can be read as a stand-alone, but it is more enjoyable when the series is read in order. Even after so many stories in the series, this still just as exciting, amazing, and extraordinary as the first. There is action, humor, strength of the human spirit, hope, determination, twists, aliens, and romance. The hero and heroine get their romantic HEA, but the main conflict all these survivors are struggling with isn’t over just yet.
Karen Fisher
Shelves: karen-fisher
Here is another riveting story by this author. Arden lost everything to the Gizzida. Surfacing from her hellish grief she finds herself attracted to bad boy Dom. Hot, moody and with a violent history they make for an unusual pairing. I love the depth of this story and the layers of grief, love and hope. The characters are unique and some are out of this world amazing. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review.
BreRile
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Dom & Arden

Dom carries his secrets and dark past with him like a shield. Arden lost everything when the aliens attacked. Two lost souls surrounded by darkness but also survivors. As they battle the aliens, Arden realizes she wants love again with Dom. He believes he's not worthy of love but Arden is ready to fight for their chance at love. The survivors are more determined than ever to to beat the invaders and move closer to the final showdown.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Awesome

Wow! This book is just as great as all the previous ones and holds your attention from beginning to end with plenty of action? Its a story that you won't be able to put it down because you want to know what happens? The romance is hot and steamy but not over the top with awesome characters. Definitely a must buy and waiting anxiously for the next book in the series.
Kaleigh
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soooo good!

Another one knocked out of the park by Anna Hackett. Seriously, this is one of my favorite series ever. Can't get enough of it and I hate it when I get to the end. Started reading this series to my late husband while he was stuck in the hospital bed ridden. He was surprised to report that this is actually pretty good for "one of your silly romance books". Lmao!
Cailin
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was thrilling, full of action and excitment, yet peppered with plenty of tender, heart-warming moments and some super steamy scenes. I enjoyed every addictive moment spent in this imaginative world filled with unforgettable characters, and cannot wait for more! I totally recommend this entire series.
Alma Spivey
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good!

Okay I liked this book, but just not as good as some of the others. Did not seem as if the characters were as developed. Don't get me wrong, it was still an excellent book. I, indeed, look forward to all new releases by Anna. Absolutely love your writing. Thank you for endless hours of enjoyment.
Juanita E. Arp
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved reading Arden and Dom's story! This is one of my favorite series, this book is filled with action and the interaction and chemistry between all the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for the next book. Anna Hackett just keeps writing winners in my book. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Robin
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As the Gizzida up their game for the destruction of Earth, two wounded souls find that they have a future worth fighting for. I loved reading Dom and Arden's story. One has lost everything while the other never had anything good. Great characters, plenty of action and steam make for a great read. Enjoy!
Barbara
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book eighteen in the Hell Squad series a well written story in this series. The storyline kept me turning pages and the story flowed smoothly from page to page. Squad Three berserker Dom Santora and Arden Carlisle the comms officer for Squad Nine will have so much to go through in this world that has gone crazy. There is suspense, drama, danger, evil Gizzida, and a romance between these two.
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to m

Hell Squad (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Marcus (Hell Squad, #1)
  • Cruz (Hell Squad, #2)
  • Gabe (Hell Squad, #3)
  • Reed (Hell Squad, #4)
  • Roth (Hell Squad, #5)
  • Noah (Hell Squad, #6)
  • Shaw (Hell Squad, #7)
  • Holmes (Hell Squad, #8)
  • Niko (Hell Squad, #9)