Start by marking “Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3.5)

Becoming the Dark Prince

(Stalking Jack the Ripper #3.5)

In this irresistibly-priced short story, catch a glimpse of the inner struggles and triumphs that drive Stalking Jack the Ripper's endearing but troubled hero.

Enigmatic, brooding, and darkly handsome, Thomas Cresswell has always been the one mystery Audrey Rose has never been able to fully solve. As brilliant partners in crime investigation, they understand each other per
Published July 15th 2019 by Jimmy Patterson

To ask other readers questions about Becoming the Dark Prince, please sign up.
Morgan Anderson Yes I believe it's only available in Ebook. Hopefully we get a bindup of both novellas but a girl can dream.

Kerri
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
cover reveal, exact publishing date and synopsis will all be happening in the next week or two! hope you enjoy this look into Thomas's POV!
may ❀
this short novella did the greatest thing and confirmed that thomas cresswell is in fact, a tall boi (6'1 / 186cm), and now i can live a happy life
Candace Robinson
My favorite character since day one has been Thomas. And he has continued to become even more so with each passing book.

Getting this story from his perspective was like a prayer answered. I loved being inside his head and seeing the struggles within himself and his love for Audrey Rose. So sweet!

Maniscalco’s writing is glorious, addicting, and captivating. I can’t wait to read the last book in the series!
Alana • thebookishchick
"The price of love doesn't come cheaply. But the cost is worth it."

Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Welp, add this to the list of all the novellas that have let me down. I pretty much knew going into this that I wasn't going to walk away feeling anything other than....nothing. Because that's just it, novellas literally do nothing for me. I don't really care about reading the same part of a prior book from a different characters point of view, even if it is Thomas Cresswell. And even though this did have a f
Stacee
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
82 pages is not nearly enough Thomas POV, but I loved the scenes we got. Especially with what happens in Houdini — getting his side of things definitely made me a bit happier.

I could read these two forever and I can’t wait to binge reread the entire series.
Olivia
Jun 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
EXCUSE ME.
WHAT IS THIS?
I NEED IT NOW.
PLEASE??
the title is so cool i'm dying
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
BUY THE BOOK

Great short story to get us by until the next book. I normally dont like reading the same story from a different point of view, but this was done really well and didnt feel like a repeat.

description

Plus... its Thomas Cresswell. ❤ Enough said!
description

Oh and one last thing... If you haven't read this series yet, what the heck are you waiting for? SOO GOOD!
giulia
I hope Thomas Cresswell is doing well, it must be very hard to carry the whole series on his shoulders.
Samhita  {Multi Dreamer}⚔
all it took was this one novella and now I can’t wait to get back into reading. honestly this almost made me cry. almost. I love you Thomas Cresswell 🖤
Kris
Jul 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, read-2019
UGHKJHHDFdjjdljdlkasdDADIPODIA.

I was hoping that this novella would help me change my mind about not wanting to read the last book in this series but GAHHH... I think I might be even more upset now. I hate Audrey Gross Wadsworth with every fiber of my being. I. hate. her. Was this novella meant to soothe bitter readers or something? Because it did!!! not!!! succeed!!! Like, they BARELY discussed her infidelity because it wasn't fully acknowledged??? She never even apologized??? Thomas wasn't ev
Morgan
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: most-anticipated
Thomas Cresswell is by far one of the best characters out there. He deserves the whole series to himself, Audrey Rose who?
Lina
With the release of Capturing the Devil just around the corner, this novella came out just in the right time to serve as sort of a recap of the events of Escaping from Houdini and remind me just how much I loved these wonderful characters and the story Maniscalco wove around them.

It was interesting to finally get a glimpse into Thomas’s mind and see the last few scenes from Escaping from Houdini his point of view. I kept going back and forth between EfH and Becoming the Dark Prince and marve
✦ Maica ✦
Who but an abysmal creature would choose such a dark fate?

This story takes place during their unfortunate trip at the RMS Etruria, specifically during the time Audrey was injured, in Thomas Cresswell's perspective. It also shows what happened after they are reunited in New York.

I think this is an essential read if you are a fan of the SJTR series. It's not just Thomas' POV of the events. It shows the aftermath of their relationship and them trying to figure out what comes next after Mephisto
Lara
kjdashkjdhaskjda I just love Thomas Creswell so much and his love for Audrey Rose is adorable. This novella is exactly what I needed in the anticipation of the upcoming fourth book :)
Zoë ☆
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Book 5 of The Reading Rush
Challenge: Read a book in one place

Thomas is such an amazing character!!
Tucker
Jun 18, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
holy shit

brb I'm preordering this right the f**k now
julia ♥
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A completely and utterly biased rating but anything SJTR related gets 5 stars from me.
Katie
This was perfection and I loved every minute of it. I would seriously 100% read an entire book in Thomas's POV and this also just made me even more excited for Capturing the Devil!
Cory Marie
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thomas Cresswell is a gem and I didn’t even realize how much I needed his POV until now.
milou  ☁️
It took all of my willpower to keep myself a decent distance away. One word or plea from her was all it’d take. It was more than lust. More than a physical need. I adored every part of her. If she asked me to, I’d unleash every one of my desires, pleasuring her in a way that would let her know precisely how much I cherished her.

─── ・ 。゚:☆. *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

This was way too short in my opinion. In fact there is never enough Thomas and Audrey to satisfy my needs. These 82 pages flew by.

For the
Wulan
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5⭐

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CRESSWELL! you've carried so much on your back, you deserve all the happiness in the world🤧
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
I need endless Thomas content ♥
TheEuphoricZat
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a novella i didnt know I needed. It from Thomas's point of view and we get to see his inner turmoil about his family (heir to dracula) and his feelings for Audrey and the burning jealousy he tried to control.

This book takes places book on their voyage to America and in America. If you haven't read the first 3 books. Saying anything would be a spoiler. Just know that he asks for her hand he marriage.

I just love Thomas.
Sandra (LadyGrey Reads)
Needed a quick read to get back into reading after the Reading Rush, so HI THOMAS CRESSWELL!!

full review coming soon
Alice
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
listen,, i hate novellas usually but this story is what i deserved. i loved it
Ashley
Star Rating: 5 Stars !
I really, REALLY loved this. It was just a super fun read. I had been missing Mr. Cresswell & Audrey Rose.

This glimpse into his point view is wonderful. You see all of the passion he hides, and it is... nothing short of amazing to get to experience that.
Any Stalking Jack the Ripper series fans- READ! ❤
Meghan
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fantastic novella! It was everything I hoped for and more! It was incredible to see some of EFH from Thomas' perspective and had me feeling better about the book as a whole! It answered so many questions I had and has me so excited for CTD! Also, it was just wonderful to be in Thomas' head and see their relationship through his eyes!
katerina ☕
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We’re all fascinated by the macabre. Must be our dark, twisted human souls.
dani
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this short piece was something i will treasure forever because we get to see his point of view. we knew he loved her but we get to see how much. and it's a LOT.
cressworth are one of the best couples i've ever read and even though i'm looking forward for the last book i do not want it to end.
I'm mostly on instagram and twitter--where I'm always ready to talk fictional crushes and nerd out over books. (Okay, okay. And I've also been known to share snippets and teasers from my upcoming novels, if you're into that sort of thing...) Please feel free to chat with me there @KerriManiscalco. I love talking with fellow readers!

Kerri Maniscalco grew up in a semi-haunted house outside NYC where

Stalking Jack the Ripper (4 books)
  • Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
  • Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
  • Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)
  • Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)