Start by marking “The Billionaire in Boots (Princes of Texas, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire in Boots (Princes of Texas, #3)

The Billionaire in Boots

(Princes of Texas #3)

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia London delivers a sexy new contemporary western, where a lonesome rancher and a no-nonsense cowgirl learn that you don't choose who you fall for--love lassos you....

As the firstborn son, it's been drilled into Nick that he is the heir apparent to the Prince family empire. But cattle ranching has never been his true
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire in Boots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire in Boots

Start your review of The Billionaire in Boots (Princes of Texas, #3)
Heather andrews
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The girl doesn't mind calling her man out, “don’t you dare! ” she exclaimed, and smiled brightly. “Do not make this weird, Nick. I hate when you make things weird.” I liked this book, I liked Nick amd Charlotte's relationship even if Nick was clueless at times.
Beth
I received this ARC copy of The Billionaire in Boots from Berkley - Penguin Publishing Group. This is my honest and voluntary review. The Billionaire in Boots is set for publication March 3, 2020.
Sarah Gillespie
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is my first book by Julia London and I absolutely loved it! The characters were so fun to imagine and the story develops so easily. I usually read mysteries and murder and suspense and this was a really nice change of pace.
First let me say that if you are not from Texas, Yes. A visit to a new H-E-B is in fact a real thing. One opens and people will come from miles (MILES!) I myself have gone to the new H-E-B opening and its crazy, stupid and fun. It’s Texas, we do everything big here :)
I
Melissa Reeves
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nick and Charlotte's story is captivating from the first page when they are exchanging emails. Their chemistry is evident and their interactions are funny at times. They had true-to-life struggles which you don't always find in a romance book. That made reading it even more enjoyable. I loved all three books in this series yet I think Nick is my favorite character. Such a softy and the bubble baths? Too cute.
Gina
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, adult-fiction
Nick and Charlotte have known each other for a long time. They live in small town Texas and she runs the office of his family business. Nick doesn’t want to run the business, but his father passed away and left it to him. All Charlotte wants is an adoring husband to give her children to care for. Nick and Charlotte’s relationship hasn’t always been business. There might have been a hook up at the company Christmas party and while back. Can these two work through the sexual tension to do what ...more
Jeanne
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, jeep-diva
I missed book one with Ella and Luca's story. Though I do need to go back and read it, it's not necessary to enjoy the series. The books stand-alone very well.

I really enjoyed Hallie and Rafe's story but I like Charlotte and Nick even more. Their initial email interactions when we meet them are so entertaining. I love Charlotte's capable nature and her sass to Nick. You can tell Nick isn't near as annoyed with her as he acts like he is.

These stories are complex and don't have cookie cutter
Olga Gamer
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read this book while I was away. on vacation in Italy. Even though I was on the other side of the world, I was immediately transported to the Texas ranch that Nick owned and Charlotte helped manage for ages. It’s the classic ‘no office romances allowed,’ except this one featured a cowboy. I enjoyed spending time with both characters and I never got the sense that Charlotte was a pushover. The paperback arrives in stores on 03/03/2020 from Berkley Publishing. I’m looking forward to checking out ...more
Rachel
Katharine OConnell
Sep 17, 2019
Alisha
Sep 22, 2019

• Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Her Hot Ride (Red Dragon MC, #3)
  • From Alaska With Love
  • Little Secrets
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • The Duke Is But a Dream (Debutante Diaries, #2)
  • Tweet Cute
  • Colombiano
  • Temporary Wife Temptation
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • A Longer Fall (Gunnie Rose, #2)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • The God Game
  • Don't Breathe a Word (Texas Justice, #2)
  • Inside Out
  • Biker Babe
  • The Wild One (Corisi Billionaires, #2)
  • Cristallisation Secrète
Julia London is the New York Times and USA Today best selling author of more than two dozen romantic fiction novels. She is the author of the popular historical romance series, the Cabot Sisters, including The Trouble with Honor, The Devil Takes a Bride, and The Scoundrel and the Debutante. She is also the author of several contemporary romances, including Homecoming Ranch, Return to Homecoming ...more

Princes of Texas (3 books)
  • The Charmer in Chaps (Princes of Texas, #1)
  • The Devil in the Saddle (Princes of Texas, #2)