Start by marking “Beware the Spider (Black Orchid Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beware the Spider (Black Orchid Chronicles, #2)

Beware the Spider (Black Orchid Chronicles, #2)

Nature photographer Sebastian Arnett holds a terrible secret: He can kill with his thoughts, a curse placed on him by an ancient spider demon that controls when he can use the power.

His attempts to break the curse take him to a confrontation with a mysterious aboriginal in the Australian outback and then to the demon’s jungle home in Borneo.

Before h
Published June 17th 2019 by C. Lawrence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beware the Spider, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beware the Spider

Start your review of Beware the Spider (Black Orchid Chronicles, #2)
Sara Gordon
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
David L. Haase's Beware the Spider was awesome! I read this book in two sittings over the 4th of July weekend, It would have been one, but I was forced to go to sleep since we had to break camp the next morning. The storyline is one I have not read anything similar to before and was a welcome break from my typical reading. Page one begins, almost immediately, with action and pulls the reader in by giving you just enough backstory, planting the seed, creating curiousity that absolutely MUST be sa ...more
Donna Page
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an unusual book for me because I do not normally read sci-fi books. Because David Haase writes spirits and demons that while being evil are very interesting and believable anyone will enjoy this book. These are characters that get you interested in their lives and wanting to know what will happen next. You will want to read cover to cover in one sitting so you can find out what happens with Empaya Iba and Sebastian. Now that I have read this one I will definitely read the next one.
David L.
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Katie