Start by marking “Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)

Madman's Cure

(Madman Duet #2)

I'm a madman...she's my cure.

Once upon a time there was a devil and his bride.

His hell awaited her while she tried to hide.

He found her and trapped her inside.

Where she had no choice but to stay at his side.

Madman's Cure is book 2 of the Madman Duet and should be read after Madman's Method.
Published October 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Madman's Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Madman's Cure

Start your review of Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description I honestly don't have very much to say about this book. I always love this author's stories, and again this was another fantastic book. Well written. Maybe a little on the too long side since I felt there were parts that made the story lag a little. However, the plot remained interesting. Twisted. Bloody. A fantastic cast of secondary characters, and both main characters were likable. All around this was another excellent read by this author and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book...A
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
MadmansCure_Teaser5

"I'm the monster born in hell who bleeds every single day of his life," he tells me, palming my head and leaning back, our lips a breath away from each other. "And you are my only salvation in the dark"

This is the second book in this duet and my main advice here to you is go into these completely blind with no prior conceptions, just experience this how its all meant to be told.
so this review is going to be very vague with no spoilers just some impressions from me.
If the first book focused mainly on our heroine this
Tashi
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is I loved it!
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm completely speechless. I'm trying to force words, but all that is going through my mind is "whoa". A bit unoriginal and boring I know, but when I say V.F. Mason has completely fecked me I truly mean it. I knew going into Madman's Cure I was going to be shocked. What I didn't expect though was to be completely and wholly mindfecked. I cried, I screamed, I laughed, I fell in love, I had my heart ripped out, and then it all came to a conclusion. I was left with just my mouth hanging open. I thr ...more
R Rais
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Because loving you was a privilege I didn’t have.”

So many emotion finishing this book.
A well written dark, twisted, heartbreaking story, Madman's Cure left me in a mess.

The opening left me scared to the bone. Or so I think so until Eudard memories cut me open.

I cried.
Shaking with anger.
Heartbroken for all these children have to gone through.

For all the books the author wrote before, this duet kills me. The evilness she write, it's brutal and challenging for me to re
Nikitasbookreviews
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-betas
i absolutely loved the first book in this duet and this one was no different!
going into this i was super excited and didn't know what else to expect because the first book definitely set the bar high. let me just say that once i started this i couldn't put it down! it was seriously amazing.

there was alot of ugh moments when i wanted to throw my kindle away lol i also had my heart ripped out with this one! there were tons of wtf and NOOO moments that i actually loved.
this book
Shyralf
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Well I finished this duet. If you read this author you know she writes some dark stories of serial killers and the women they are obsessed with. This was exactly like that, it was told from past to present what happened to Eudard to cause him to be the way he was. It was not a pleasant retelling of his past. You felt for him. How much he loved his twin and Arianna. Bravo author. ...more
Julie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Madman’s Cure and my mind and emotions feel like they have been stretched and drawn through a ringer, the twisted, extremely dark, heartbreaking tale will be with me for a long time as the horrific atrocities they endured plague my mind.

The very beginning had me white knuckling my book and I had a long way to go. And then we get to hear the heartbreaking memories of the twins Eudard, Eachann and loyal Arianna. There’s also a show of Micaden and Lachen, they play a large
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This needs to be read after Madman’s Method as it’s book two in the Madman Duet.

When I finished reading this book I sat back and mentally gave the author a round of applause. She gave me everything I wanted in this book and so much more. I felt as if she threw me on a fast paced rollercoaster. I seriously couldn’t read this fast enough yet I didn’t want it to end. So many different emotions was pulled outta me reading this I couldn’t possibly guess what was gonna happen next.
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Be prepared to experience an intense rollercoaster of a ride with a remarkable, original story that is sure to blow your mind, keep you on the edge of your seat, and send you through a whirlwind of emotions. Madman’s Cure is the conclusion to Arianna’s and Eudard’s story and it is sure to keep you on your toes and leave you gasping with all that unfolds in this fast-paced dark romantic thriller.

“I’m the monster born in hell who bleeds every single day of this life . . . and you are my only salv
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I really don’t know where to start this review. I don’t because I’m still processing it all, but I guess the first thing is…

This was sooo worth the wait!

I know some have issues with Duets/Trilogies, and I get it, I really do, but this one was absolutely worth it! All my WTF questions were answered and then some...but with that being said, this review is going to be all kinds of short, sweet and vague…

I ADORED Madman. All. Of. Him. Everything about him I
Katie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a freakin ride! After the first book ending on that massive bomb that got dropped, I'm happy to finally figure out what was going on! We find out the twins childhood and what led up to becoming Madman. We see different characters from the series and how they intertwine with each other. And most importantly we find out why all these events happened and who has been behind this for years. This was a crazy good duet and I highly recommend!
Shelli
VF Mason just broke my heart with this duet! Please heed the warnings, because this book is probably the darkest she's ever written! It has just about every trigger in it, but it's not written in a gratuitous or over the top way. It will break your heart though and make you feel all the feelings! I agonized over what the twins experienced. No child should have to live thru that. And Arianna didn't have it any easier. It was all a huge tragedy, and you just desperately want them to have a HEA. If ...more
Cherry Lips
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One month waiting paid dearly.
Behind the psychological condition laid a very dark and sadness stories.
When you are under constant pain,misery and hell for certain time so its quite impossible to not affected by its.
Both of characters faced misery beyond imagination, its should split them apart instead the possiveness and protectiveness of the alpha are getting stronger and deeper
Ri
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blown

Never in my wildest dreams did I see this story unfolding the way that it did. I'm gobsmacked. The secrets, the twists, the mind screwing... Phenomenal.

Rarely do I struggle with words. Especially, when it comes to books. However, this author just floored me and took me on a roller coaster ride that defies logic. Fantastic, albeit tortured, characters mixed with a heartbreaking story that shows the power of unconditional love.

Bravo.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oh hell...
I have been waiting for this book for a while, after the massive bomb that was dropped right at the end of book one, I was left hanging out to dry... Waiting... And I am a sucker for a cliffhanger but this one almost killed me.
I don't know whether to bow down to this author or curse them out.

Jesus fucking Christ.

^^ I feel this is the author while writing this...
FUCK. Here I was thinki
Lynn Reynolds
Cassandra Scott will have you on the edge of your seat right from the beginning. Our author was very smart in the way she keeps her readers in the dark. It’s an original way in keeping us engaged. We get background glimpses into the past of one of our characters that will shed light into how he came to be. It’s also a great way to keep the reader guessing.

You might think that you’re going to start the duet here but the word “duet” should give you a hint. In revealing a character’s pa
Clare Harrison
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The phoenix keeps her secrets close to her chest as she rises once again.

The madman sins and protects whilst taking on the a role that wasnt his.

A life they didnt want forced upon them.

What will become of their passion and thirst for vengeance...

**This is the second half of a duet so please read the first half before embarking upon this..**

Oh my god my heart broke for the boy who welcomed the reprieve, the oblivion from the world thrust upon him.<
Joyffree
Shelves: arc-tbr
"Arson was right. When we think about certain actions and reactions, we only think from our perspectives. " - Eduard

Spiraling
Falling into the twisted abyss that was the Cure
That was me from the moment I opened this read until the last page when I finally took a breath while drying my eyes

I know I have said it before but I will say it again -
Mason never fails to deliver!
At the end of book one, she literally dropped her readers into a spiraling abyss - le
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 amazing stars!! I love this Duet soo much!!

This is book two in the “Madman Duet” and can not be read as a stand alone. This is another serial killer book in the line of books by Author V. F. Mason. Let me just say I love ALL of these books!!!!

“Once upon a time, a sinner, a priest, and a madman played a dangerous game.
Unaware of the monster who shall not have a name.
One day, he kidnapped the sinner to a foreign land.
Where nothing but death awaited her by his han
Sharon
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not even sure what to say about this book. It is book two of a duet so we finally get our answers, but it was so twisted! Note: it is also part of a series so we have cameo’s from past characters.

In my review of Madman’s Method I mentioned how confused I was with the whole Cassandra Scott/Arianna Griffin bits and all the side characters and the 10 year time hop.

This time we spend more time in the preset with Cassandra/Arianna, but we hop even further back to uncover t
Michelle Schwartz
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Madman’s Cure is a gut wrenching, drama filled, action packed, twisted tale of love, family and fate. What lengths would you go to, to save someone that you love? At what point do you say enough is enough? Or do you always withstand what is given to you, to protect the one(s) nearest and dearest to your heart? Can you survive the beast? Let me tell you that things aren’t always what they seem. The man you thought was mad, or the woman you thought was weak can be someone completely different on t ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to start out by saying that Madman's Cure is the conclusion to the Madman Duet, so there's no way around it, YOU MUST READ Madman's Method FIRST! This is the conclusion to Eduard & Cassandra's story, and it was a doozie. I'm going into NO DETAIL at all, just random thoughts of my feelings. I thought that Book 1 was insanely dark, but honestly, it was just the drop in the bucket compared to Book 2 for real! All those twists in the Madman's Method?! Yeah they weren't crap compared to Ma ...more
Misty
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so much to say about this book, WOW! I'm almost at a loss for words because Madman's Cure turned me into a bubbling mess...in the best ways though. I was gutted and went through so many emotions that I just never saw coming! I wanted to throw my kindle and curl up in a ball so many times while everything played out. There's just not enough words to say to ever give this book enough justice for the awesomeness that it was.

First I've got to say as much as book 1 kept me hanging, I couldn't
Jeanette Oglesby
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to have your mind totally twisted and blown with the conclusion to Madman duet!!! O...M...G...just when you think that this story can't get anymore darker or twisted along comes Madman's Cure to make you think that you're insane for even thinking that. This book was nothing what I was expecting which makes it even better because it literally twist your mind to the point of thinking did I really just read that?!?! I had a lot of WTF moments, a lot of am I really that twisted that I am ...more
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I mean, woah, that was… well… MAD!!! This was an amazing, crazy ride of a story… of a duet! I didn’t want it to ever end! I seriously felt as though I was on a while ride. The emotions. The craze. Just, I ate it up! It’s been a while since I’ve read a dark romance like this that has been so completely OFF THE WALL that I’m really left wordless.

I’m not sure how to review because, it’s just… twisted! Messed up! I loved it! This book, the entire duet, was written with great perfection. Just the fl
Maggie
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
After a long wait, Madman’s Cure , the epic conclusion of the Madman Duet, finally arrived. The story pickup right where we left off from Madman’s Method. The mystery, twists and turned continued to make my head spin. In this installment, we delved further into past to unveil the what and the why. It was brutal, gut-wrenching and horrendous. Even though Eduard and Arianna’s journey was bumpy and ugly at time, I couldn’t ask for a more fitting ending.

I purposely made this review vague because I believe that on
Jypsy
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you L Woods PR for an advanced copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Madman's Cure
Madman Duet #2
By: V. F. Mason

*REVIEW* ☡☡☡☡
**Please note-this book has a lot of triggers, so take this into consideration before reading. **
Madman's Cure is the second and final book in the Madman Duet. These books must be read in order, or you will be confused and frustrated with this one. After hanging and waiting, some answers and explanations are fin
Kelly Graham
Holy wow, what a read.

Not all monsters are born some are created through the awful atrocities that happen to them over time, but once you've succumbed to the dark side can anyone ever truly love you for who you've become ?
Eudard certainly wasn't born a monster and the things he endured thinking he was protecting those he loves are heartbreaking.
Arianna is his first and only true love, she has and always will be "HIS".
Eudard will kill whomever tries to hurt her and i
Renee
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Once upon a time there was a devil and his bride. his hell awaited her while she tried to hide. He found her and trapped her inside. Where she had no choice but to stay at his side.

This is the second book in the Madman Duet from V.F. Mason. You have to read Madman's Method or your going to be very lost in this book. Holy cow. When I finished this book I had to sit back and thin
« previous 1 3 next »

• Damage
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • Collateral
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Cold Queen
  • Venom
  • Dr. Dan
  • Priceless: A Dark Bratva Romance
  • CONVICT: A Dark Romance (Sin City Salvation Book 2)
  • Cruel Boy
  • Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Indulgence, #3)
  • The Truth About Cinder
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • Covetous
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Beyond Measure: A Dark Bratva Romance
Visit me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e1wFpE
Reader group: http://bit.ly/2iXZd0l
Website: vfmason.com
Instagram: authorvfmason
Twitter: @Author_VFMason

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her h

Madman Duet (2 books)
  • Madman's Method (Madman Duet, #1)