Start by marking “Falling from Gravity (Defying Gravity Prequel)” as Want to Read:
Falling from Gravity (Defying Gravity Prequel)

Falling from Gravity (Defying Gravity Prequel)

SURPRISE! Prior to Defying Gravity's release on July 25, you can read the Bonus PREQUEL for FREE.

Get it here! ➞ smarturl.it/fallingfromgravity

*** FALLING FROM GRAVITY BLURB ***

If I hadn’t considered Amelia dangerous before, I certainly did now. She wasn’t anything like I had expected. Even after all these years—of living so close to her, of listening to her giggle with my
ebook
Published July 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falling from Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling from Gravity

Missy Ann
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It doesn’t matter how many pages a KK Allen book is she reels you in all at once and it consumes you until the last page. I love these two characters so much already. The story is complex yet a breath of fresh air. Her words flow flawlessly off the pages. One of my favorites that I’ll be recommending for the rest of the year!!
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Lindsey Domokur
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This prequel left me wanting sooo much more of Tobias and Amelia! I can’t wait for the angst to wreck me and put me back together in Defying Gravity!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rate: 5/ 5 stars

Oh boy, I was so excited to read this novella and meet the characters from Defying Gravity. I loved Center of Gravity so damn much and have been dying for more of this dance world ever since...
and let me tell you...this novella did not disappoint one bit. It's just as good as any K. K. Allen full novel with her usual heat and flare of angst to keep you going until Tobias and Amelia are back in Defying Gravity.

I loved how they couldn't resist their attraction and how deep they
Shelly (vixenreads)
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
adored Center of Gravity and when I found out K.K.’s novella for Spring Fling would involve Gravity Dance Complex, I got all kinds of giddy!!
I immediately connected with Amelia and Tobias. Their connection was apparent but not in your face, which I appreciated. A lot of times, in my opinion, authors try to over exaggerate or “push” a physical connection of two characters onto a reader, completely forgetting about an emotional connection. That isn’t the case for Amelia and Tobias. I felt their F
Bridget
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, K.K. never ceases to amaze me with the way she pulls me in with her words! If you love a forbidden romance, you will fall head over heels for Amelia and Tobias. And did I mention that this story involves dance and basketball?!?! Seriously, Amie and Tobias will leave you cheering for more as their inconceivable love blossoms during their spring fling. I cannot wait to see how their story plays out in Defying Gravity! #bringiton #nothingbutloveforKK
Kayla Melser
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first anything I've read by KK Allen and I am in love with her writing. It flows so well her characters are so vivid and ugh I just loved it! I cant wait to read the rest of Tobias and Amelia's story! I need to know what happens!!!
Jennifer Zamboni
Oh my goodness! I’m so happy this author is writing some more sports romances! I fell in love with this couple right away. I think I’m loving this best friends older brother trope (though the best friend makes me think the FMC needs a new bestie.). I can’t wait to revisit these character in their upcoming novel for their second chance at love!
Karina Giblin
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tobias and Amelia = 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love, love loved it!
Do you like a bit of slow burn, will they/won't they? Do you like angst? This book has all of this and more!
I'm so ready for the continuation of their story. I NEED it.
Erica
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this story and now I am counting down the days until the release of Defying Gravity and the continuation of Amelia and Tobias' story.

Amelia is a high school senior who loves to dance and wants to dance professionally for the NBA. Toby is her BFF's 19 year old brother, and the town's former golden boy and basketball star. A year ago, he walked away from the sport and college. Though they have been a part of each other's lives for years, they rarely interact with one anoth
Nikki Pennington
Falling From Gravity is a prequel to K.K. Allen's book Defying Gravity, which is set to release on July 25th! Falling is currently available on Amazon for FREE right now, so I highly recommend grabbing that one before the 25th! This prequel just showed me how amazing Defying is going to be, and I CAN'T WAIT!

"If I hadn't considered Amelia dangerous before, I certainly did now. She wasn't anything like I had expected. Even after all these years-of living so close to her, of listening to her giggle
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Every time I pick up a KK Allen book, I am amazing at how exquisite her writing is. The emotions and passions of her characters pour from the pages with every word I read. KK Allen has such a talent for telling sexy heartfelt stories that I am always left in awe at the end of her books.

Tobias and Amelia's story is no different. They are both passionate characters, not just about each other but also about basketball and dancing. I relished watching the start of Tobias and Amelia's romance. Every
Laura Maurix
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
*** This book is a FREE prequel novella to Defying Gravity. ***

I loved it. It took some time for me to really get into the story because the build-up was quite slow, but I finished it in one day, so yeah, no hard feelings there. I can't wait to start Defying Gravity, and I'm really glad I got the chance to read this prequel before starting it, because I do think it makes everything so much more clearer. I love the characters in this book, they're perfect for each other. Can't wait to start readi
Μαρία
Shelves: freebies
This is my first book by K.K. Allen and damn I enjoyed this a lot.The writing was soooo good-I could not keep my hands away from my kindle.Well,who can blame me when the story is just so interesting.As for the characters,Tobias honestly he has stolen my heart and Amelia is so likeable,clever and she oozes with personality.I cannot wait to read more about this couple and how Trinity will react when she finds out.
Natalie Casey
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm already head over heels in love!!

If this is only the prequel,,, I can't even fathom what the full story will be like! This short story is already packed with so much! Author k.k. Allen has a way with words that leave you feeling like you're right there in the book! Add in the videos that go with this, and that's it,, I'm a goner!!
Paula Genereau
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book and I loved it
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this prequel is amazing. Tobias and Amelia have me sucked in and I am hanging for the next story.
Grace
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read to set up the full length story, Defying Gravity, next up on my reading list.
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Cute!

Cute and simple read! I’m looking forward to reading their full story in Defying Gravity! This story was just long enough to get us wrapped into these characters!
Cyndi
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more of Tobias and Amelia. Can’t wait to see what happens with these two in Defying Gravity!
Brenna
Andrea Fleury
Jul 18, 2019
Rachel
Jul 19, 2019
K.K. Allen is the USA TODAY Bestselling and award-winning contemporary romance author of sweet, sexy, and inspiring stories that evoke emotion at every turn.

K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief. And she continues to take reader’s emotions on an epic ride every single time with real, layered, comin