Start by marking “Falling from Gravity (Gravity, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Falling from Gravity (Gravity, #1.5)

Falling from Gravity

(Gravity #1.5)

*Prequel to Defying Gravity*

If I hadn’t considered Amelia dangerous before, I certainly did now. She wasn’t anything like I had expected. Even after all these years—of living so close to her, of listening to her giggle with my sister in the bedroom next to mine—I hadn’t given much thought to my sister’s best friend.

But in the span of one week, everything had changed.

Everyt
ebook
Published July 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Falling from Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling from Gravity

Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Man. KK Allen sure knows how to completely pull you into a story in just a few chapters. This was just an appetizer & boy was it fulfilling. Tobias and Amelia set out on a spring break - he to do what he does best, wander. And Amelia to just get away from life and rules and setbacks.

Who knew they would fall into each other.

Fast paced, sexy, and utterly unputdownable. I cant wait to see where these too land.
Robyn
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Moon Stars

I flew through this short novella! I was hooked from the start, especially once I realized who Amelia was;) There were Youtube, links showcasing the songs and routines Amelia, danced to for this book just like in, “Center of Gravity”...which I loved seeing again!!!

This book gives us Amelia, and Tobias back story (the prequel to “Defying Gravity”). I really like the dance, and basketball feel of this one so far, and I know there will be more of both to come! Jumping right into the
nikki
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen head over heels in love with the characters in this book. KK Allen was a “new to me” author but I know from this moment on, I will be reading everything she writes. I can’t wait to read the next part of Tobias and Amelia’s story in DEFYING GRAVITY.
Eylem
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Loved this so, so much. I need to read Defying Gravity asap! ❤ ...more
Anne OK
A sexy and sweet novella prequel to Defying Gravity that will steal your heart. Amelia and Tobias spend spring break having a fling that’s more than a rocky mountain high. Great chemistry that sizzles and definitely a tease for the full novel that is already downloaded and ready to read.
Shyralf
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! This was one sexy little novella. It was perfection! This is the prequel and the actual book comes out tomorrow. Omg, the author included dance moves u tube videos and they were hot AF. Loved it, I know I’m gearing up for an angst filled ride on this one, but I’m so ready! ...more
Shelly | The Mockingbird Reads
I immediately connected with Amelia and Tobias. Their connection was apparent but not in your face, which I appreciated. A lot of times, in my opinion, authors try to over exaggerate or “push” a physical connection of two characters onto a reader, completely forgetting about an emotional connection. That isn’t the case for Amelia and Tobias. I felt their FRIENDSHIP and their physical attraction to one another which only deepened my connection to them and their feelings.
The only bad thing about
Na
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is how epic lovestories start... I was ready for Defying Gravity before but now I'm just more.... I want more and I can't wait to get my next Tobias and Amelia fix!
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Falling From Gravity is a prequel to K.K. Allen’s newest release Defying Gravity. This novella should be read before diving into Defying Gravity. This novella is told in both Amelia and Tobias’s point of view. Believe me when I say, you don’t want to miss out on this sexy camping excursion between a woman and her best friend’s older brother.

About Falling From Gravity,

Years ago Tobias received some news that shook him to the core and changed his whole perspective on life and what truly matters.
Michelle Krystel
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my very first book by this author and I'm itching for the rest of this series. I love sports romance and this series I just know is going to be one of my favourites. I can't stop thinking about how great Tobias is I thought his reason for leaving was going to be so much different. But I understand why now and I can't blame him. I just adore him more. Amelia though I really like but I think she needs to tell trinity the truth.
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Positively charming introduction to Amie and Theo. The heat builds between them in this prequel to Defying Gravity.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
➳ Rate: 5/ 5 stars

Oh boy, I was so excited to read this novella and meet the characters from Defying Gravity. I loved Center of Gravity so damn much and have been dying for more of this dance world ever since...
and let me tell you...this novella did not disappoint one bit. It's just as good as any K. K. Allen full novel with her usual heat and flare of angst to keep you going until Tobias and Amelia are back in Defying Gravity.

I loved how they couldn't resist their attraction and how deep they
Missy Ann
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It doesn’t matter how many pages a KK Allen book is she reels you in all at once and it consumes you until the last page. I love these two characters so much already. The story is complex yet a breath of fresh air. Her words flow flawlessly off the pages. One of my favorites that I’ll be recommending for the rest of the year!!
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Courtney
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-2020
Typical novella...not a whole lot given and it was slightly rushed but...I’m intrigued to read the author’s full length novels.
The Book Bee
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet Beginnings Stars
"I was drunk of Tobias's proximity, and I never wanted the feeling to end."

This was such a FUN little prequel to read and get me into Tobias and Amelia's world.

Their forbidden love in some eyes was most definitely hot in my eyes. These two were combustible and their trail of steamy scenes definitely led me to want more of their story and I was so excited to be able to jump right into Defying Gravity.

Pick up this FREE prequel here: https://amzn.to/315S4Br

Pick up Defying
Denise
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Prequel to Tobias and Amie's story. It's short but sets up their story nicely. Can't wait to read thier full story.
Lindsey Domokur
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This prequel left me wanting sooo much more of Tobias and Amelia! I can’t wait for the angst to wreck me and put me back together in Defying Gravity!
Erica
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this story and now I am counting down the days until the release of Defying Gravity and the continuation of Amelia and Tobias' story.

Amelia is a high school senior who loves to dance and wants to dance professionally for the NBA. Toby is her BFF's 19 year old brother, and the town's former golden boy and basketball star. A year ago, he walked away from the sport and college. Though they have been a part of each other's lives for years, they rarely interact with one anoth
Bridget
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, K.K. never ceases to amaze me with the way she pulls me in with her words! If you love a forbidden romance, you will fall head over heels for Amelia and Tobias. And did I mention that this story involves dance and basketball?!?! Seriously, Amie and Tobias will leave you cheering for more as their inconceivable love blossoms during their spring fling. I cannot wait to see how their story plays out in Defying Gravity! #bringiton #nothingbutloveforKK
Karina Giblin
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tobias and Amelia = 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love, love loved it!
Do you like a bit of slow burn, will they/won't they? Do you like angst? This book has all of this and more!
I'm so ready for the continuation of their story. I NEED it.
Cassidy
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m excited to see what happens in Defying Gravity.
Kayla Melser
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first anything I've read by KK Allen and I am in love with her writing. It flows so well her characters are so vivid and ugh I just loved it! I cant wait to read the rest of Tobias and Amelia's story! I need to know what happens!!!
Claudia Pinillos
OMG!!!

Good thing Defying Gravity is out already cause I’m going to need to continue this story right now.

I know this is just a quick story, but it really makes you fall for the characters and root for them. I just want all the best for these two and I can’t wait for them to get their HEA! 😍😍😍😍
Μαρία Ν.
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
This is my first book by K.K. Allen and damn I enjoyed this a lot.The writing was soooo good-I could not keep my hands away from my kindle.Well,who can blame me when the story is just so interesting.As for the characters,Tobias honestly he has stolen my heart and Amelia is so likeable,clever and she oozes with personality.I cannot wait to read more about this couple and how Trinity will react when she finds out.
Jennifer Zamboni
Oh my goodness! I’m so happy this author is writing some more sports romances! I fell in love with this couple right away. I think I’m loving this best friends older brother trope (though the best friend makes me think the FMC needs a new bestie.). I can’t wait to revisit these character in their upcoming novel for their second chance at love!
Christine
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh!! This novella definitely left me wanting more!!! Can't wait to read Tobias and Amelia's full story in Defying Gravity!!! It's going to be amazing, I just know it!!
Alyxandrya Prynce
In love with this story!

From the first words to the very last I couldn't get enough. I need more! Release day is tomorrow and I'm already losing my mind, waiting! This was such a great short and I cant wait to see what happens between them, or doesn't happen. Ugh!
Barbara
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sneak peek into how just one short week on a camping trip changed everything between Tobias and Amelia. I can't wait to read the full story in Defying Gravity.
Paula Genereau
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book and I loved it
« previous 1 3 next »
K.K. Allen is the USA TODAY Bestselling and award-winning contemporary romance author of sweet, sexy, and inspiring stories that evoke emotion at every turn.

K.K.'s debut romance novel, Up in the Treehouse, was named the Best New Adult Book of the Year by RT Book Reviews, an honor beyond belief. And she continues to take reader’s emotions on an epic ride every single time with real, layered, comin

Gravity (2 books)