Start by marking “Sweet About Me” as Want to Read:
Sweet About Me

Sweet About Me

(ME #1)

Saffron Dean’s love life isn’t worth talking about. Instead, she throws herself into the small bakery she runs, and with Christmas coming soon, she’s busier than ever.

But then two sexy as sin brothers move to town, and with the looks she’s now getting from her best friend, Daniel, she finds that things are heating up, and not just in the kitchen…

Includes one talented b
Published March 5th 2018 by Drowlgon Press (first published November 18th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet About Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet About Me

Deanna from Deanna's World
Sweet About Me is a short and sexy story about Saffron as she explores a relationship with sexy Cal and his brother Evan, even as her friend Daniel let her know that he has feelings for her beyond friendship. What follows is a ton of sexiness as the brothers turn up the heat with Saffron and friends becomes lovers. I would have liked this story to be a lot longer than it was because I enjoyed Ms Greenwood's writing and wanted to see more of the relationships develop. As it is, this has whetted m ...more
Coco.V
Mar 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/18/2019)! 🎁
Jane Catherine
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute, lite, steamy read. Saffron was so much fun and I love that she got that plant. Best gift ever! I’m really excited to read the next book of the series.
Susie
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

This was another really enjoyable book in the series (yes, I’ve been reading them out of order, but they are all self-contained!).

Cute, tasty, fun. All the perfect ingredients for a short story. And, it worked! It would have been nice to have a bit more, but I really enjoyed the play between the characters, and Saffron’s face when she realises one of the troupe can help her out far more than she expects!

From
Julia  Swoons
This book is a super cute standalone contemporary reverse harem romance. Whew. Say that five times fast. I really did love this though. I enjoyed the story and the characters a lot. Plus the narration was really good.
Laura Greenwood
Jun 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me was previously part of Snow and Seduction. It is also available in audio.

The ME Series is ongoing and is made up of standalone steamy contemporary romances. Books 1-3 and 5 are currently in audio.
1. Sweet About Me: books2read.com/sweetaboutme
6. Con With Me: A Contemporary Reverse Harem: Coming Soon
Boxed Set B
Sofie Sehested
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book about Saffron, her best friend Daniel and the two brothers Cal and Evan.
Saffron has just opened a cafe where her main focus is baking and coming up with new recipes for baked goods. Daniel introduces Saffron to his new work mate Cal and they fall hard for each other but Daniel reveals that he has feelings for her too and what happens when Cal’s brother get brought into the mix. How will they all make it work and will they?
I really like Saffron who is happy, sweet but al
Courtney
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable and steamy dates in RH novella

I enjoyed this short story about an owner of a bakery finding herself in some sexy situations with 3 guys. I think the word count made it tough to 100% get sucked in/fall in love with the characters, but it was a good story nonetheless. I like Saffron (love the name) and I really enjoyed her blooming relationship with her and Cal and eventually her and Evan (was still on the fence about Daniel). I loved how steamy it got with the brothers and how surprising
RH & Romance Review
This was a short, sweet read. The characters drew you in, and I think it was very much the start of a good RH novel, but it was also great as a short story. Due to the short nature of it, you weren’t really able to get into much or learn much about the characters, but I think that’s something you have to know going into a short story. You’re either going to get a really intense event that happens over a short space of time, or you’re going to get a not so in depth story that goes over a longer p ...more
Natalie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron is busy running her bakery and hasn't had time for a relationship for quite a while. When her friend Daniel - who she has feelings for and once thought that something would happen between them but it hasn't happened yet - brings a new coworker to their get together sparks start to fly and Daniel is jealous. When Cal takes Saffron on a date, his brother is included on said date, and things start to steam up.
This is a quicky steamy read, but still very fun. Can't wait to read the rest of
B.
Jun 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Saffron has opened her own bakery and lives in a tiny apartment above. She entertains her childhood friends once each week in her cafe, where they all catch up and sample the new treats she has come up with.

Daniel is her good friend. She and everyone presume they will one-day end up together, but he never crossed that friendship line. One evening he invites a new friend from work to join their little group. Cal doesn't show the same reserve as Daniel, so Saffron has to consider what she really w
Caroline Doig
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron owned and runs her own bakery she’s too busy for a relationship and it has been quite awhile since she’s had sex, Saffron really liked Daniel her friend but nothing ever happened because he didn’t seem interested in her. Daniel brings around a co- worker and he introduces them Cal and Saffron hit it off and Cal takes her out on a date and sitting there waiting for them is Evan Cal’s brother. The three have some really sexy times but Daniel is jealous so will the threesome become a fourso ...more
Samantha
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a short story about Saffron, a single bakery owner that is so wrapped up in her business that she doesn't take time for much outside of it. Then Cal comes along and snags her attention. She then learns that Cal has a brother Evan, and they both want her. Saffron's blindsided when her best friend Daniel has some issues with the whole situation. This was a short sexy read that included an interesting storyline. I wished it was longer. You won't be disappointed. I plan to check out more of ...more
Korkoi
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zero to Filled In A Flash
by Korkoi

I started reading the book and OMG, it didn’t disappoint. The magnetizing chemistry described in the story, gets your blood pumping and makes you want to be part of the story. It makes your fingers itch to turn the pages, just so you could enjoy the entertaining storyline. The words on the pages have the added realistic feel of being there to witness the drama, as it all unfolds. If you want to read a book that gets your motor running, then get this book, becaus
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
This steamy story will set the tone for your Christmas with Saffron and three hot young men vying for her affection. Cal and Evan are twins that she meets through her friend Daniel. When things take a romantic turn, Daniel let it be known that he has a romantic interest beyond friendship as well. No matter how you look at it, it's all sugar and spices when love comes into play with three yummy men. You will definitely be entertained with this story.

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Nina Campbell
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book as part of the ME Collection Vol #1 by Laura Greenwood, which is a set of the following four contemporary romances: Sweet About Me, Kneel for Me, Heard from Me, and If the Shoe Fits. Each one of these stories is unique but they have one thing in common, they are always sensual and hot. The characters are realistic and the sex scenes are so spicy the pages almost sizzled when I turned them. I loved each and every one of these stories. Sweet About Me is a sexy and steamy ...more
T.
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta-prize
I received Sweet About Me as a free copy from the author/publisher. The gifting did not determine the review/rating, which reflects my honest opinion. This 100pg novella was a quick read, and like most short stories, the relationships were rushed and partially developed--in fact, I found the last chapters too hurried as if the author wanted to finish up, rather than expand the story. There was a lot of potential in the plot and characters to make a full-length, 5-star read, but the hurried endin ...more
Teri Ruscak
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me by Laura Greenwood. Saffron is busy running her bakery...too busy for a social life. Her friend Daniel (who she likes, but nothing ever happened) brings a co worker, who then takes Saffron on a date, where his brother joins them.
Things are heating up!
Daniel wants in on the action now , imagine that...
Now things are on fire!

Geyzen Nathalie
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me is a fast-paced romance where the female lead doesn't have to choose between her romantic interests. It might not be a very long story, but it's definitely worth the read. Hot men, a sweet and sassy baker and tension you can cut with a knife. I enjoyed the characters and the storyline, though I was a little disappointed by the abrupt ending (I wanted more, which is not entirely a bad thing since it means the author definitely managed to capture my attention)
Marianela Aybar
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was sweet and oh so sexy. Saffron went from zero to 3 hot men vying for her attention, one of whom was her best friend. As awkward as it was for Daniel, he realized he was ok with Saffron having the other two in her life. I was disappointed that there was no epilogue or elaboration as to how their relationship progressed and for us to see their future.

Anne Dwyer
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron runs her own bakery, and has friends, but no one special in her life - until Cal comes along to one of their get-togethers. Then she meets his brother, Evan - and discovers that her good friend Danial has feelings for her! How will she sort out this emotional tangle? A beautiful story with a HEA ending - loved it, it made me smile

Monica
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy, this book is a quick read with plenty of heat and angsty character interaction. I just wish there had been a little more depth to the story telling. It felt like another couple chapters would have polished up it nicely.

It seems new bakery owner, Saffron Dean, has gone from no love life at all to having almost more men than she can juggle at once. And interestingly enough none of these men mind sharing, altogether or individually. What more could a girl ask for?
Michelle
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arc, booksprout-arc
This is a quick, steamy reverse harem story full of sweets, romance, three sexy guys and a beautiful woman. Saffron is the owner of a small bakery but her love life isn't going so well so she makes work her priority. Saffron and her best friend Daniel have feelings for each other but they have never acted on them. When Daniel introduces her to twin brothers Cal and Evan the heat is on! Great story my only complaint is that it was way too short. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Jeprs
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this. Saffron is interested in multiple men and they in her! She wants all of them for the long term. They agree to try it. It was a quick, fun listen and I enjoyed Laura Greenwood’s writing!

I don’t believe I have heard Kira Grace as a narrator before. Other than the pronunciation of the word harem (this coming from an American) I had no issues with her portrayal of the different characters.
Maria G
I liked that Saffron was okay being who she was and trying what Cal suggested. I liked Cal and Evan and how they were with Saffron. I am glad that Daniel finally made a move. I didn't so much like that in the end there wasn't much of a relationship between all of them, it felt disjointed to me.

Molly
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: alternative romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
romance can go from zero to sexy in a few heartbeats - and if it foes not play by conventional rules - things can escalate, and escalate, into some hot, but complicated, sexy fun!

if you enjoy steamy romance that is a bit outside of the box, read on!

TipseyBookReviews
This is a novella. I really liked Saffron. She is swept off her feet by Cal and his brother. I did think she seemed to agree to the RH relationship a little too quickly, but I enjoyed their story. Daniel annoyed me at times with his reaction, but I understood where he was coming from. I really love Greenwood’s writing and this was a quick, fun, and steamy read!
Tanya
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She runs a bakery and is unlucky in love but then two brothers appear and then she has him. All three of them want her so what is a girl to do. Is she about to be a filling between the three of them? See if she will be

Scarolet Ellis
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet About Me: A Steamy Contemporary Reverse Harem by Laura Greenwood is a great story to read. This is a great start to a brand new series that I enjoyed reading. I highly recommend this story and I can not wait to see what the author will write next.

Valentina
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Saffron is the owner of a bakery. Saffron spends all her time into the shop. Now Saffron is going to find out how it feels to get three mens affectionate touch. I enjoyed reading this book. I loved the storyline and plot. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
« previous 1 3 next »
The Paranormal Co...: On-Going Series: ME 1 1 Jul 11, 2019 06:11AM
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her Goodreads Group: https://www.goodreads.com/gro

ME (7 books)
  • Kneel for Me
  • Heard From Me (ME Series, #3)
  • Laid By Me
  • If the Shoe Fits (ME, #5)
  • Con With Me: A Contemporary Reverse Harem