Start by marking “Hearts Intertwined” as Want to Read:
Hearts Intertwined

Hearts Intertwined

Braxton Michaels never thought of Paisley Reed as the other half of his heart. He loved her like family—the kind of love that meant someone would always be in your life, but not the kind that had him wanting to run down the aisle. At least, that was what he told himself.

When tragedy struck, leaving him and his daughter all alone, Paisley stepped in to help. It
Published November 13th 2019 by K.L. Myers Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hearts Intertwined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearts Intertwined

Start your review of Hearts Intertwined
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

The time has finally come for Paisley to move on and accept that her brother's and her best friend, Braxton, doesn't love her as anything other than one of his two best friends. So she moves across the country and gets on with her life. Except she comes back, this time with a new love in tow. Will it force Braxton to realize his feelings for Paisley? Not likely considering he's engaged.

When tragedy strikes, though, Paisley and her brother, are of course there for Braxton. They wouldn't be anywhere else. He needs them, especially her, more than ever. Will a marriage of convenience help their relationship or hurt it? Will Paisley's already bruised heart be completely broken if Braxton continues to deny his feelings for Paisley?

Dang...Braxton is one stubborn idiot! It wasn't until about 70% into Hearts Intertwined that he finally took his head out of his ass and admitted his feelings. Luckily for him, Paisley couldn't deny hers, and gave him the second chance he wanted. But if I had been her, I'm not sure I'd have been as forgiving. Aside from Brax's stubbornness, though, I liked everything else about their story - it's emotionally gripping, angsty, and definitely sexy.

ARC via HEA PR. Also purchased digital copy via Amazon.

Review/Release Blitz: Live Through Books Blog.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Kari Hansen
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paisley has loved her best friend Braxton for as long as she can remember but with every year that passes it becomes more painfully obvious that he will never see her as more than a friend. Just when she is about to accept that her dreams will never be realized tragedy strikes and the relationship that they had is forever changed.

Braxton doesn’t know what his life would have been like without his best friend Paisley by his side through every up and down. Now that tragedy has struck a
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This was an interesting book. The story goes into the past and gives the background of Paisley and Braxton and then brings you to present day. Paisley and Braxton has been friends since childhood. Paisley has had a major crush on Braxton. One drunken night she decided to push the limits and it did not go as planned so she kept a silent crush on him. Braxton outside of the drunken night never paid attention or notice Paisley's crush on him. Braxton experienced a lot of heart break throughout this ...more
Lydia H
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has to be my favorite KL Myers book to date!

What an emotional story! Wow. My heart truly hurt for Paisley, practically the entire time. Not to mention, all the heartache Braxton endured too. Life truly kicked him in the balls a feewwww times.

Paisley had been madly in love with Braxton her whole life. Braxton was, well, Braxton — clueless as could be to things staring him right in the face. Cue in the angst!! Being seen as the best friend truly sucked big time for Paisley but she truly was
Nancy Metsch
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to start? Because to be honest this book gutted me.
I loved it with all my heart yet it broke me just as much. I loved the whole dynamic of the relationship between Pasiely and Braxton. Best friends since childhood, to me would be the best way to start any relationship. BUT the problem was true feeling were never revealed.
Or my favorite is it's always been you, your all I see. Most times people are lucky to find their true love once in a life time. BUT in this story it happene
Amy Sharpe
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fantastic friends to lovers story,
You really feel for Paisley who has been in love with Braxton for years but he hasn't got a clue. They have been best friends for years and when tragedy strikes, Paisley and her twin brother Paxton step up to help Braxton through it all just like they always have.
I really enjoyed having the two parts- past and present, some parts are heartbreaking to read but helps connect with the characters.
Will they or won't they???
I recommend adding to y
Marnie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can you recognise the true love of a soul mate?

I loved everything about this book from it’s cover reveal, excerpts and now the story of Braxton and Paisley. The cover is amazing, and the dedication showed just how special it was.

As with the other books from K.L. Myer, I absolutely loved it, and while I haven’t read all of her books yet, I have enjoyed her dual POV style of writing in the past, which was missing in Hearts. I don’t believe the writing style detracted from the s
Kylee
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the Prologue to the Past my heart ached just a little more for Paisley with each and every word. I could feel her heartbreak, the defeat and the utter loss she was feeling. As I headed to the present with Paisley and Braxton my heart was falling apart for so many reasons. The tears were spilling and I wasn’t sure if I would recover from the turmoil my heart was suffering. In desperate times, rash decisions were made and I wasn’t sure if Braxton or Paisley were aware of what this might mean ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paisley has been in love with Braxton for as long as she can remember, but he only looks at her like his best friend. This girl is the BEST, and Braxton seriously just pissed me off throughout. Maybe I'm too cynical, but there were clues that Braxton got that Paisley loved him more than just a best friend, and he ignored those clues, and so, I wasn't a fan of his. She never put herself over him, and even when she needed to make a clean break to move on with her life, since Braxton found the wors ...more
Reemah
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, a Bookseller and a Bibliophile

Melissa Whipple
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by K.L. Meyers. I have to say it won’t be my last. I’m excited to read more of her work. It took me until the 2nd chapter to really get into the book. Once I got interested I didn’t want to put it down. This book had me laughing and crying it contains heartbreak, good times and some very emotional times. It’s about loving someone so much that you have held onto that love for many years even though they didn’t love you back. Until one day a tragic event brings you together. ...more
Within The Pages Book Blog
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An edge of your seat friends to lovers romance. Paisley and Braxton’s story is one which you will read in one afternoon. Best friends growing up but when tragedy strikes and Braxton needs a favor, Paisley cannot say no. But will their friendship suffer or will romance finally bloom? This story will tear at your heart and there are some what the heck moments that have you turning the pages. I would also say if you love second chances then this is also a story for you.
Christina L.
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!! I don't know where to begin with this book. Amazing. Prepare to get sucked in and emotionally attached to Paisley and Braxton as their story is told. Braxton loves his best friends like family, but what will happen when that family is tested, and morphed into a new one? Paisley would have done anything for her best friend Braxton once upon a time, but will she be able to find her own happiness in the trials that lay ahead? Go through the past, present, and hope for a future with Paisely ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Omg Braxton stole my heart. Braxton and Paisley have always been the best of friends, but when Braxton is left to raise his daughter alone, Paisley steps up in a big way and what Braxton thought was just a friendship, may be way more than what either thought.
Ellen
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW...another heart wrenching and AMAZING story by KL Myers! This friends to lovers book has it all and once you start reading it you will not be able to put it down! Not only are main characters great, but so are the secondary ones and the plot was amazing...this should definitely be on your must-read now list!
Michele Del Rey
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and her books. Paisley and Braxton's story was so full of emotions. I could not turn the pages fast enough. Each page pulled me further and further into this great story.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!! KL Myers is a go-to author for me, and Hearts Intertwined is my newest favorite! Braxton and Paisley's story was EVERYTHING and more!! This love story was everything I wanted it to be and so much more!! FIVE STARS!!!
Konny
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hearts Intertwined by K.L. Myers is a friends to lovers, stand alone romance novel.
Th story is told in the rare third pov and it took me some time to get used to it.
Braxton is a single dad, I'm a huge sucker for that kind of stories, and he lost his fiancee tragically.
His best friend Payton is always at his side. She had a crush on him since forever. She willingly steps in to help.
The story is in two parts, past and present, and that's fitting.
I liked the characters
Jaime Reynolds
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a big fan of friends to lovers or second chance romances. Braxton and Paisley’s story is definitely a combination and one that I read in one afternoon. Two friends who would do anything for each other and when tragedy strikes one, the other does not hesitate to jump in and help. A friendship that turns to something else, but do they finally give in or stay in the zone? Fantastic story and one that definitely needs to be added to your TBR list.

Cherry Hurtado
Nov 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
Book given to blog for honest review!

This is my very honest review even if the book was given to us.

This is my first time reading a book by this author. Sadly, I did not enjoy her writing or the story. My first and biggest issue is the way the story is told. I don’t know if it’s a third POV or what. It was so confusing that at times I wasn’t sure who was telling the story.
Another thing I found a bit complex was the names of the characters they all seem to rhyme.

Now the story somehow starts i
Corrinne
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a really good and interesting read. They were a Dynamic trio together and loved how they were with each other , ribbing each other and being there for each other.
I was wondering and thinking oh oh how is K.L gonna pull it together at the end how is it gonna work with how paisley had been in love with him forever and Braxton oblivious (mostly) and she does it perfectly how he comes to realise what he has in her, she wrote it brilliantly. The only thing I want to nit pick is how On earth A
Cheryl O'Harney
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You’ll laugh and cry with this emotionally charged, heartbreaking read by K.L. Meyers, a story about what it’s like to love someone over the years knowing how that love won’t be reciprocated, yet in turn of tragic events you’re brought closer together changing how that other person sees you realising just how much you’ve really mean to them.

Paisley had always loved Braxton and this is their story, their lives have been intertwined since they were children now it’s their hearts turn,
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
A great friends to lovers story from K.L. Myers. Braxton and Paisley were great characters they had a great chemistry and were really easy to relate to.

Paisley has been in love with her best friend Braxton forever, if only he reciprocated her feelings. When Braxton's life takes a devastating blow he starts to relay on Paisley even more but will he finally see what been right in front of him all along?

Hearts Intertwined will break your heart but it will also mend it and comes highly
Breen Rdz
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’m still not sure where to start describing how much I loved this book. I loved every single word of this book even though my heart broke. Paisley and Braxton relationship was complicated. I must said that I really liked having the past background combined with the present. Yes, there were some heartbreaking situations that made my heart ached but also helped me to connect with the characters. A story about two hearts intertwined since childhood who found love when least expected. I recommend ...more
Sharyn
Nov 13, 2019
Tiffany
Nov 14, 2019
K.L. Myers
Jun 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen Giasson
Courtney Kinder
Nancy Luebke

• Paradox
  • Stencil: Sugar and Spice, Ink
  • Complicated Love (Moment In Time #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Never Enough
  • Just Breathe Again
  • The Locker Room (Brentwood Baseball, #1)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • One Hundred Regrets (An Aspen Cove Romance Book 11)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • Royal Gentleman
  • The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
K.L. Myers was born in West Berlin, Germany, the daughter of a military father. She then spent her childhood moving from continent to continent, finally landing permanently in Colorado when her father retired.

Eventually, she moved to "hell," aka Arizona, where she resides with her husband & their fur babies. She has two daughters & four grandchildren, and she believes in living