Start by marking “Wicked Gods” as Want to Read:
Wicked Gods

Wicked Gods

(Gifted Academy #1)

Nowhere is safe when the gods are wicked.

Since the beginning of times, there has always been two sides: Norms and Idols.

But never have the scales been so unbalanced as they are today.

I’m a Norm, which means, I grew up in fear of the Idols and their godly powers.

And now, I’m going to be surrounded by them, day and night. I’ve been offered a place at the prestigious Gifted A
Published August 8th 2019 by Infinite Sky Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Gods, please sign up.
Michelle Hercules Yes, it will be a paranormal academy reverse harem.

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I can't wait for the next book! 😍 Review to come!
Clare Harrison
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
There was hope, the future could of been brighter, but then it all came crashing down as the good and the bad clashed in their home.

7 years of struggling, and then an opportunity comes knocking. One that will aid her job of protecting her sister and trying to improve their lives.

The Idols rule the academy, the fringes are semi accepted and the norms are hated that's fact not fiction it's just the way things are.

Shes a norm who's in their world now. Who is friend and who is foe, what are their ul
Ga Books LoverX
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Hercules, where in the heck have you been all of my life?!

This book was everything that I could ask for in an amazing book:
✓ An Awesome and Fierce Leading Lady
✓ A Little Broken but Super Hot Main Man (Actually we have 4 that fit this- RH at it's finest)
✓ Strong Story Line and Plot that flows Organically
✓ Humor
✓ Angst and Sexual Tension
✓ A Powerful Paranormal Story Set Up

Daisy has seen a lot of things in her short norm life. She gets the chance of a lifetime to enroll in the Gifted Acad
Ola Adamska
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*BETA REVIEW*

Living in a world where people are classified into 3 groups - Idols, Fringers, Norms - can't be easy when you are just a Norm girl.
Some secrets from the past are knocking into Daisy's doors after an encounter with four Idols. Not what a Norm girl would wish for herself.
I love Daisy, even when she's too stubborn, but she has that something that makes you like her from the start. A Norm girl is thrown into academy full of wolves. Sounds like a bad horror book, but NOT HERE. I got what
Danah Logan
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story that will suck you in! Daisy’s journey is one of a survivor. Her interactions with the four Idols keeps the reader on his/her toes. Usually, I have some idea where the plot is leading, but this time, I can honestly say: I have no clue. Michelle created characters that are relatable in their own ways. I was a little hesitant to have five POVs in the book (Past books I’ve read with more than three POV’s became hard to follow), but I can say it was written perfectly. The POVs switched in th ...more
Daisy
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read!

I love this book and can't wait to read the next book in this series. From the very start it grabbed my attention and kept me up reading through the night. I love Daisy's character but have really mixed feelings for the idol's. The author did a great job describing them and making them seem loveable. Yet seeing how they act to Daisy makes you question it, but then seeing their own past makes you understand it some. Like I said its confusing, and I'm glad she had mentioned it'
Linda
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daisy has been on her taking care of her little sister since they was 10 and 7. She watched her parents killed by Idol's and they've been on the run ever since.
The world is made up of three groups Idol's, Fringe and Norm's, Idol's being the prolonged with powers, Fringe have less powers and Norm's are at the bottom being abused by the other two.
Daisy is a Norm and trying to take care of her 14 year old sister waiting tables.
She's offered a place at the privileged Academy for Idol's and Fringes k
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Hercules has honed the craft of writing brilliant stories that leave you desperate for more! Wicked gods is an intro into a world full of savagery, evil, and laced with pain! Daisy has been on the end of all of those things and through it all she has come out time and time again! When she’s forced into a school that could be her demise she finds herself tangled into a web that she didn’t even know existed! It’s time to figure out who’s friend and who’s for!
Monica
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well dang! I really didn't want to put this down once I started reading. This is a great Enemies to Lovers story. There is bullying and other things that could trigger people so be warned if that's you. This book has magic, gods, school setting, a division of people and emotions. You get so many emotions from this book. I really enjoyed that this book goes from all 5 different perspectives. I really want the next book now. I want to see what happens next.

*I received a free copy of this book via
Lindsay Kleiman
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic! I absolutely love Daisy who is the badass doesn’t take any crap from anyone FMC. She is so strong and sassy! She puts her family first which is part of why she accepts a full scholarship to the academy. I think the world that Michelle has created is unlike anything I have read before. It is full of ups and downs and I was constantly on the edge of my seat! I don’t want to give anything away, so I will just say this book is a must read!
Lacey
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book! Daisy is so strong and determined for a “norm” and I love how she always stood up for herself. Her Idol boys have a lot of making up to do though in my eyes. The things they have put Daisy through are unacceptable. I don’t know how this will all play out but I know there are lots of agendas going on inside the academy. Can’t wait for more!!!!
Tami Payton
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I loved this book!! I can’t wait for the next one to come out!! The back and forth between Daisy and her Idols is so intense! You can sense the chemistry between them all, the love hate relationship is there and undeniable. A great read and will keep you wanting more!!
Briana
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a story!! Received an ARC copy to review and omg I already cannot wait for the second book!! Michelle Hercules never fails to impress and this book follow tradition. From the plot to the characters i would date this book higher than 5 stars if it would let me!
Leanne Stuart
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad I received an ARC for this book as it was absolutely fabulous!! The FMC Daisy is a Norm who’s feisty, strong willed and struggling to get by in life looking after her younger sister after a tragic start to life! She’s offered a chance to start the academy where she instantly butts heads with the kings of the school who are also Idols. You could feel the hate and animosity come off the page and you’re wondering who can Daisy trust!! There’s obviously many secrets in everyone’s backgro ...more
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have no one but myself to blame for reading these kinds of books. I don't like saying guilty pleasure because I wont feel guilty for things I enjoy but some how these fall into that category for me.

Its not necessarily the books fault on this one. It follows the formula I think people like when it comes to this type of book, the whole Bully romance academy shtick. I am so over them yet I get desperate for something to read so I say fuck it and then the entire time im annoyed for reading it.

Jessica Roessler
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Hercules has brought forth and amazing new addition to the Reverse Harem/Bully Academy Trope, and I absolutely LOVED it!
Daisy has grown up in a world where Idols rule, and Norms are the scum under an idol's shoes. As a young girl, she watches as her parents are murdered by Idol's because her father was studying to find a way to destroy them. Idol's are strong, and no Norm can actually hurt an Idol, so her father's work was critical to helping the Norm world bring some control back into
K.  Ramjohn
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG...what a fantastic story. Wicked Gods was a brilliant, captivating, engrossing story that had me consumed from beginning to end. I could not put it down.

This was Paranormal bully romance at it finest. The story  had it all: a strong fierce leading lady, 4 super hot but slightly broken leading men, great paranormal world-building, slow burn steam and tension and a storyline that was extremerly well-crafted and layered. Yes this was more that just a bully romance, as there's so much more goin
Electriss
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's official. Michelle Hercules is a favorite author of mine now. I've this is the third book I've read by her, and they just get better and better. My favorite series by her is the Oz in Space (highly recommend you check it out!) And I'll admit, I was a tad hesitate going into this cause I worried, "What if it's not as good as Oz in Space??" And tbh I was hype-ing Hercules's book up in my mind before this book was even release because of my love for her other series 😂
This did not disappoint me
Raveen Vann
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been intrigued and hooked from just the blurb alone and was so excited to read this one. Paranormal romances are my favorite type plus adding that its a bully and rh is just the cherry on top for me! I love how fierce and strong she is and wont let the Idols especially the for 4 guys who try to knock her down, stop her from being at the academy in hopes of having a better life for her and her sister. Those two have been through a lot and my heart went out to them! Amazing story that will k ...more
Shelves: 2019
Holy mother of all that is good. What a freaking book. This book took my two favorite genres and mixed them together perfectly. If you like a paranormal book with some jackhole main males with some redeeming features, then this book is for you.

What I loved most about this book was the strong female lead. Even though shes an underdog, she grits her teeth and stands tall all while surviving terrible situations. She is someone girls can look up to.

I cannot wait for the next book to release. This o
Cheryl Sedman
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was absolutely brilliant. The storyline is intense and sucks you in from the start for an incredible journey, full of twists and turns you won't see coming. The main character Daisy is a strong willed norm girl who gets invited to attend the academy with idols and fringes who have different levels of powers. They do not like that Daisy a norm had been let into the academy with them and take it upon themselves to bully her so that she will leave. All this results in an intense endin ...more
Poplora

Pretty good, super interesting world, fleshed out characters, and a pretty intriguing plot.
Knocked off half a star for cliche, flat girl bullies. They always seem to be written as bitchy whores in order to make the MC look good. It'd be nice if they were more complex than simply just being mean and shallow. It's like they're a hive mind and share one personality.

I don't like bully books, but lately since the bully academy fad in RH i've been forced to read more of them while waiting f
Jessica Joseph
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Felt kind of like a paranormal archeological trip into reading.

I struggled to get really imto this book at the beginning but I kept with it and about a 3rd of the way in my perseverance paid off. Everyone in this book has their struggles and most of the plot machinations appear to be Machiavellian in nature. I still am not sure where exactly it is leading but I am looking forward to the next moment of discovery.
Shauna Joesten
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome read. It grabbed me from the first page to the last. And a real page turner. Its got humor as well. The Author has done a awesome job at world building as well as bringing out the Characters to where you see the emotions, and personality. I definitely recommend this read.
Shauna Joesten
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G this book is so AMAZING. I was hooked from the very beginning and even now I've finished I am still in this brilliant story! I love Paranormal Romance, then throw in bully romance I am all over that!! But this book was so much better than I could have ever imagined. You need to read this book!!!
Loved every second of it!
Dezi
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wickedly good!

There's so much I need to know! This story grabs you right from the beginning and won't let go. I loved Daisy so much. The guys I had to warn up to but they are really starting to become some of my faves, especially Bryce. Can't wait for book 2!
Rosie Fox
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG...!!! First time reading anything this author .. Read this today and I simply have no words. Nothing much has held my attention for awhile now but I literally sat and read this in one sitting...I LOVED IT...!!!
Now I’m waiting (im)patently for part 2
Cassie Starkel
Amazing

I couldn’t put this story down. Daisy is exactly what every bully romance needs. She won’t give up she is a fighter and these boys learn quickly to get on the right side of things. Still not sure who to trust but can’t wait for more.
Laura Frazier
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I completely devoured this book!

I'm obsessed with Bully Romance. I loved this book because it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time and I literally read this book in a day! Totally recommend!
Alexandria Dixon
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that’s so good that when it’s finished if the next book in that series isn’t out yet, it moves you to tears? That is the book. It was fucking amazing; that’s it. That’s literally all you need to know. READ IT! And yes I am using shouty capitals.

Gifted Academy (2 books)
  • Ruthless Idols: A Paranormal High School Bully Romance (Gifted Academy Book 2)