Start by marking “His Convenient New York Bride” as Want to Read:
His Convenient New York Bride

His Convenient New York Bride

A secret, a deal… …a New York wedding!

Aspiring fashion designer Mimi’s been in love with her brother’s best friend, millionaire Jin Zhang, forever. When he needs her help to save his family’s fashion label, he offers Mimi everything she’s dreamed of—a job and the chance to become his bride! After his own heartbreak, Jin is used to guarding his heart closely, so what will
Published January 1st 2020 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about His Convenient New York Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Convenient New York Bride

Start your review of His Convenient New York Bride
Christine
Five stars for that cover! That man's face would stop traffic in a New York minute. I also want his coat for my own handsome New Yorker husband. Finally, a really hot Asian hero with a romance cover all to himself. Jin's story was the perfect pick for the first review of my new blog, Lucky Reads (https://luckyreadsromance.blogspot.com), about Asian romance reads and the #TBRChallenge (We Love Short Shorts!).

But while I loved Jin's cover, I wasn't really in love with his and Mimi's
Nas Dean
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HIS CONVENIENT NEW YORK BRIDE by author Andrea Bolter is a January 2020 release by Harlequin Romance series.

Jin Zhang is the new owner of his family’s fashion brand, but on the condition that he marries. His father’s will stipulated that he gets married to inherit. And Jin is not interested in marrying after being burnt once.

Mimi was a family friend. Dare he approach her with an idea he has? Would she agree to marry him in name only to save his family business? But what was in it for Mimi?

HIS
yessenia
3 stars

It was alright even though I felt there was something missing, a little bit more of emotion maybe?

Mimi has been in-love with Jin for the 13 years they have been friends and after accepting-years ago- there will never be anything more between them than just friendship; he comes and asks her to marry him…because he needs to be married for at least 1 year to get his inheritance. Of course, he offers her a great opportunity for her designer career not wanting to waste her time for
Dottie
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jin Zhang has a dilemma his father has passed and left a will stating unless Jin marries the fashion corporation that has been in the family for years will be dissolved. Jin father was destroying the LilyZ line as it was but this was the final ax. Jin was married and it was a path he didn't want to take again. When Jin talks it over with his best friend Aaron they together try to figure a way out. Aaron and his sister Mimi has been more family to Jin than his own as he feels his father hates him ...more
Lynn Brooks
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A marriage of convenience turns oh so real when feelings get involved! Andrea Bolter’s latest HIS CONVENIENT NEW YORK BRIDE is a delightful brother’s best friend/unrequited crush story that turns on it’s heals and delivers a sweet love story.

Mimi Stewart is an aspiring fashion designer who finds herself unable to pick up the pieces of her career after a love affair gone wrong. She’s easy to like, and has a lot of heart.

Jin has been her brother’s best friend for years and the unknown object of a
TashNz
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
His Convenient New York Bride is a wonderful tale of two long time friends becoming more when Mimi helps Jin out of a jam.

Family drama is woven through a marriage of convenience story that is a beautiful romance. The characters are likeable and the path to true love is clearly meant to be for Mimi and Jin. I liked the industry of topic, it's not an often written about industry. The background is explained well and the addictive writing frames the narrative and the brings it all together into a
AJReads
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jin has inherited the family fashion house when his grandfather dies, on one condition, he marries and remains married for a year. Mimi is his best fiends sister and they have been friends for years. Mimi is an up and coming designer and is looking for a job. Jin needs a new designer. Could this union solve two problems at once? Problem is Mimi has had a crush on Jin for years, and Jin is finding it hard to love again after his first wife cheated on him. What could go wrong, it will be a ...more
Hina Tabassum
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to follow soon.

02.01.2020

Originally published on Hina Loves To Read

This book had two of my favourite tropes in the story and there was no way I was going to not read it once I found out about it.

The tropes are:

Friends to Lovers
Pretend Relationship to Real Relationship

The story started with longing on one side and indifference (which we later find out is totally forced) on the other.

Two people who have known each other for ever and have loved each other for ever (one's love not romantic
Janie Evans
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"His Convenient New York Bride" by Andrea Bolter was a quick, really good read. Having to marry in order to save the family business feelings become more than just friendly.
Anon1001

Sandra
added it
Jan 04, 2020

• Billionaire's Wife on Paper
  • A Shocking Proposal in Sicily (Harlequin Presents)
  • Cooking Up Romance
  • Her Dark Knight's Redemption (Lovers and Legends #8)
  • Snowbound with His Forbidden Innocent
  • The Soldier's Secret Son (The Culhanes of Cedar River, #2)
  • The Christmas Tree Thief (Charlotte Dean Mysteries #1)
  • Family Under Fire (Colton 911)
  • Highland Doc's Christmas Rescue (Pups that Make Miracles #1)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Instacrush (Rookie Rebels #2)
  • The Body: A Guide for Occupants
  • This Side of Murder (Verity Kent, #1)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Not the Girl You Marry
  • Grand Theft N.Y.E. (Heist Holidays, #1)
  • Seconds to Sunrise (Black Ops: Automatik #3)
Andrea Bolter has always been fascinated by matters of the heart. In fact, she’s the one her girlfriends turn to for advice with their love lives. A city mouse, she lives in Los Angeles with her husband and daughter. She loves travel, K-Pop and rock n’ roll, sitting at cafés, and watching romantic comedies she’s already seen a hundred times. Say hi at andreabolter.com.