Start by marking “Beautiful Finale (House of Archer, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Finale (House of Archer, #4)

Beautiful Finale (House of Archer, #4)

A rock band. A reality show. A marriage on the rocks.

In the span of four months, Lily Montgomery has gone from touring with her best friend to marrying him. It feels like someone has stomped on the gas pedal that is her life. Right now she is more than ready to pump the brakes.

But that’s not how it works in the world of show business. Her new husband is off filming and rec
Published July 24th 2019 by Iambe Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Finale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Finale

Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
I was once again blown away. This story, like the previous 3 in the series, was everything. Thomas could not have wrote a better ending to a spectacular series.

I was happy that this one didn’t focus primarily on the reality show that the band filmed. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the books that did but it was a nice change where we didn’t have to see Lily play the gold digging girlfriend part. That is not who she is. She is our Lily Momilly.

Jada and Xander’s storyline was a perfect slow burn, fr
Heidi
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review**
I have always loved Raine’s work, have followed her for years, and I am never disappointed!
This book was the perfect end to the House of Archer series. This book held me captive as I started reading early one night, finding myself saying “just one more chapter then I’ll go to bed.” I couldn’t put it down as each chapter left me wanting more. All of a sudden it was 2am and I’d read the entire book.

Not only do we finally see the
BookHookup
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See Ana's full review at The Book Hookup!

As always, we’re given the inside scoop into the interesting lives of this band and the situations that surround them. We get to peek behind the curtain into their daily joys and struggles. And, for me, that’s the beauty of Ms. Thomas’ writing – she mixes the exciting and entertaining with what feels like the every-day. It makes the characters so much more real and the story so much richer. As with the other installments, we get a more intimate look at on
Ana
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Finale was just that…a fantastic end to a great series! As we watch the mystery that’s been threaded throughout this series wrap up, we’re also treated to snippets of the different character’s lives, and to how they’ve changed and evolved. As always, we’re given the inside scoop into the interesting lives of this band and the situations that surround them. We get to peek behind the curtain into their daily joys and struggles. And, for me, that’s the beauty of Ms. Thomas’ writing – she ...more
Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of Ms. Thomas works for years and this time is no different!:O=) The author did an excellent job of wrapping up this series with it's various story-lines of the band members and the underlying mystery threaded through-tout the series. I did enjoy the focus on the sweet and sensitive Xander, he gave my Archer a run for favorite guy. But I decided I could love them all!

This reality show concept and the focus on the band was unique and fresh, and I have enjoyed the ride through th
Sue M. Van
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sorry I didn't review sooner! Great story, excellent end to the series. Well developed story and characters. Love this story and the series!
Kay
Jun 21, 2019
Karina Dy
marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2019
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of bestselling Young Adult and New Adult fiction. Known for character-driven stories that inspire the imagination, Raine recently signed with multiple award-winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions to bring her popular Daughters of Saraqael trilogy to the big screen. She's a proud indie author who is living the dream.

Raine is a hopeless ro