Start by marking “Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)

Between Now and Forever

(Forever Trilogy #1)

He was searching for the truth.
I was living a lie.

Our paths should never have crossed.
Yet, when we kissed it felt like destiny.

Falling in love was messy
We broke rules we should have followed.
We made promises we couldn’t keep.

Forever felt impossible.
Heartbreak was inevitable.
Always would cost us everything.

Book 1 in an angsty, emotio
Published October 2019

To ask other readers questions about Between Now and Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Now and Forever

Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
I have no words to describe how amazing and wonderfully written this book is! This author weaves together such an amazing story that I was pulled into it's tight, unrelenting clutches right from the prologue and was turning pages and forgoing sleep because I just couldn’t put it down. To say that I am now in a massive book hangover is an understatement. Between Now and Forever is one of those books that you are loathe to finish because it is so good, but you also can’t put it down as you need to ...more
Amber Sanchez
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CRAZED - CONTENT - MAD - DISTRAUGHT - LOVE - OUTRAGE - HEARTBROKEN - SEDUCTIVE - Those are just a FEW of the emotions that "Between Now and Forever" elicits. Dylan Allen's latest literary sensation left me in a jumbled state - staggered, off balance, but mostly flabbergasted and excited for what this story holds. I am a lover of her writing, and this book has unequivocally become her best writing to date. These characters and situations lay the ground work for what is sure to be a sumptuous tril ...more
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love these characters!! What a wild ride! This book has everything, angst galore, intriguing storyline, amazing amazing characters, and all the feels!

This trilogy starts off with a bang! The emotional depth of the story. The way the main characters relate to one another. The family saga that plays in the background. I was completely engrossed by each and every one of these things. This is where Dylan Allen shines.

And lets not even discuss that ending! I did not
Curlyhairlass19
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-reads
I am side eyeing the heck out of Dylan Allen right now! I need book 2 like I need that first cup of coffee in the morning...desperately!! Dylan raised her own bar, and I couldn’t be more proud. The intenseness of this story and complexities of these characters blow me away. Elisabeth & Carter. Where do I even begin? There were so many moments between them where I literally stopped breathing. The chemistry was just gahmazing!! I love that on one end of the spectrum I was swooning in deep feel ...more
Betül
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

Between Now and Forever is the first book in the Forever Trilogy and the beginning of Elisabeth & Carter's love story. I absolutely loved the way Beth and Carter met, and how he interacted with her. I especially liked that he adjusted his approach when he started to get an idea of her personality. Both charac
Keri Loves Books
There’s Always Music
An angst-filled journey that I could not put down!!! The author kept me riveted with Liz and Carter; their love and their struggles. My heart is wrung out and all I want is MORE!

Carter and Liz find what they had always been searching for within each other, to only have it cruelly torn from them. They met and it was just such an intense connection. Their chemistry bled through the pages. They were incredible together even though their happy was all too brief.
Maria Angie Mendoza
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic!
This is book one in The Forever Trilogy, and if this installment is any indication of what’s in store, it’s my top series for 2019!!
The writing was smart, strong and powerful. Intense and thought provoking, the author took me on an enthralling journey where I experienced all the feels and left me longing for more!!
The story of Beth and Carter is a deeply emotional and passionate romance. However, as their story developed and evolved, I learned it was a much deeper and comp
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing

There goes my heart. By now I should be used to the emotional rollercoasters of Dylan’s stories. Let me tell you I was not prepared nor did I expected this level of anguish in Between Now and Forever.

This is a love story. One I know will have a happily ever after. But the journey to that forever is one full of pain, mistakes, heartache and loss along the way.

My heart was completely twisted by Elizabeth and Carter’s story. Book one of the Forever Trilogy will let us meet Beth and Carter as the
Chelé
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to start off by saying this is some Dylan's best writing to date! I know this trilogy is going to draw in so many new DA fans and that makes me so happy. Between Now and Forever is about Elisabeth & Carter and let me tell you, the moment they meet it felt like everything just stopped, the way Dylan pulls you in is absolutely enthralling, I am OBSESSED with these two!!

Let me not get too ahead of myself because as much as the world stops for these two there's also so many ot
Vanessa (nessreads)
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dylan, what have you done? Girl, I am full on raging. I am so freaking mad and the fact that I have to wait for the second book has me clenching my fist.

ALL THE DAMN FEELS! This book is wonderfully written. Dylan weaves her words into such an amazing story that pulled at my every emotion. I was hooked right from the prologue and was turning the pages as fast as I could not wanting to stop reading for any period of time. I could not for the life of me put this book down. And knowing t
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
”Will you dance with me?” I ask.
“There’s no music, Carter.”
“There’s always music, you just have to listen.”

Why do I read romance? I probably asked this question to myself a lot. Ever since I started reading romance novels, I never once answered the question. So, Tanaka, why do you read romance novels? Well, I read romance novels because I want to be touched by the characters. I want to experience their love, struggles, growth, development and passion. I want to immerse myself in the
Heather
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are no words to express how much I loved this book. It's pure Dylan Allen at her very best.

I was instantly hooked from the prologue, and I already knew I was in absolutely in love with Beth and Carter. This book was full love, angst, beauty and turmoil. It was completely compulsive and absolutely unputdownable.

Beth is stuck in a world that she doesn't deserve to be in which was heartbreaking. Carter carries his own turmoil which is also so sad.

I dont want to give a
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Riveting tale of budding love which is on a path to cul-de-sac. A dead end because like Cinderella, Elisabeth is hog tied by her father and subjected to a restricted lifestyle. Her heart isn't aloud to flutter, her emotions are nipped, her dreams have had their wings clipped.
"Elisabeth Mortimer Wells had wings and flawless skin that changed colors, depending on my mood. And when my the handsome, dark-haired Fey lord kissed me, I was always the same emerald color of his eyes."

description

She's grounded, trapped and heclipped.
Bibliophile  Chloe
Shelves: best-of-2019
"...Beth? Yeah, that's what the men who loved her called her.."

I honestly could not put down this book until I finished it, and now I am wanting more!!

This is the first book in what is going to be an epic trilogy by Dylan Allen.

This is the beginning of the story of Elisabeth and Carter.

Elisabeth is trying to be what her family demands of her.  She has been the victim of unspeakable horrors and yet she finds a way to downplay them or blames herself for them
Natalie Casey
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book!! You are all going to die!! This book is EVERYTHING!! It is filled with so much love and angst, unbelievable heartache, and so MUCH MORE!!!
Fairytales aren't always happiness and rainbows, sometimes they're filled with heartbreak and loss, ultimate sacrifice, ugly roads, and overcoming tragedy all to get to the best love story of all time!
This book will hit you right in the FEELS!!!

Beth/Liz and Carter first meet at one of the worst points in both their lives, but
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
English/spanish version
Guys you need this story in your life!!! It is so emotional and anguish!

This couple is EVERYTHING!! They own my soul! I love them, their connection is wow, it gave me goosebumps. Their chemistry is off the charts. Their scenes are soooo steamy, and passionate, wow, I couldn't get enough of them, I wanted them to go on forever.

The way that the author describes their emotions and feelings is mind-blowing, you feel it in the depths of your being. The deep connection
Bridget
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between Now and Forever is the first book in The Forever Trilogy. Book one gives you a glimpse into the beginning of Carter and Elisabeth’s story. It is everything...sweet, filled with angst, relatable...I could seriously go on all day because it gave me all the feels!! I can’t wait to see these characters and their story mature and develop. Elisabeth is completely ready to blossom and really find herself...

The woman who lives inside of me is a galaxy of color, light, strength, and p
Timitra
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Between Now and Forever was great. It has a feel like a historical romance but it's very much contemporary. There's an ugly duckling vibe to it as well, which I love. It's also angsty, twisty and had me totally invested so much so that I can't wait to read the next book in the trilogy. I highly recommend it.

Copy gifted by author
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books

What an outstanding start of this trilogy I’m speechless.

I finished this book with an emotional high.
It's not every day I read a book that hits me on such a heart wrenching level like this one just did - it was heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time.
My thoughts will not do justice to a book that was more than a book...

A must read!
PP's Bookshelf
My head is reeling.
I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.
This.is.real.raw.heartbreaking.feeling.
Dylan Allen has written a groundbreaking romance. This story has a purpose, a message and a call for change. Between Now and Forever is only the beginning of an epic saga. But I can already feel this story is going to make a difference.

I always adored Dylan's ability to make me face hard truths. And she broke all limits in this story. You will be brought face to face to so many dark
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so um. Can I PLEASE HAVE BOOK TWO NOW? God damn, I was not expecting that ending!

Jesus Christ,...My heart. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect going into this. I knew it would be an emotional rollercoaster. That is a given when it comes to any of Dylan Allen's books, but in no way was I prepared for what I got in this book. It grabbed hold of my heart and pulled those strings so tight I thought they'd snap at one point.

Now to try and review. This is one of the hardest things for me when I en
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Baby, real love stories- the ones worth telling- they never end.”

No one can shook my world and leave me breathless like Dylan Allen. The depth of her stories is always going straight to my heart and her writing style is so lirycal that I feel like listening to the siren’s song. Between Now and Forever made me completely enthralled. Elisabeth and Carter’s story is a rollercoaster of feelings, but you have no choice- you need to hold the breath and get ready for the ride. Because that’s
Zoë Braycotton
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beth and Carters story...... I just simply could not put this book down.

I was engrossed from the very start. Dylan at her best.

It’s a very powerful story and the first in a trilogy, I was left wanting so much more.

The daughter of a powerful and rich Texan, Elisabeth has no control of her life. As she’s approaching her 21st birthday, she’s want to experience the life she sees others lead. Then one night everything changes.

Carter is a musical prodigy with a wild past that’s still haunting him,
Mandie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 stars!! Holy hell!! All the angst! One of my top 10 reads this year!!
Rady Reads
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carter is hurt, annoyed and searching in his past for answers no one from his family has been able to give him. He has been struggling with the truth and the decease of his father.

Elisabeth has ever wanted just one simple thing. She has wished to be recognized and searched for the affection, praise, and love of her father's which she's never received. She was born into a picture-perfect but cold family not appreciating females as a person. Only to make them extraordinary wives.
Paulette
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t do spoilers but I have to tell you from the first page of this book I knew I was in for something special. Not sure what I thought I was going to read but how this story develops had me from the get go. Such a unique start. The idea of stopping from finishing this story in one sitting was not an option. It was a fast read and it’s really good. This is part of a trilogy so I’m not spoiling anything by telling you that. How I wish it wasn’t right now. Patience is not one of my strong suits ...more
BookLover❤️ ❤️
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gawd, what a story. I am literally a roller coaster of emotions after reading book one. This book is sooooo angst, it is so emotional & it is heartbreaking for both the hero and the heroine. Book ones introduces us to Elizabeth & Carter. You see their struggles, their heartbreak, their connection to each that is so electric and when they are torn apart, your heart breaks into pieces for them.
They are both on a journey trying to figure out who they are individually but still needin
Yolanda
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m seriously at a lost for words about Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy #1). My mind is all over the place and so is my heart. I was 11% into Between Now and Forever and I knew that I was in for one hell of an emotional ride. I was immediately entranced with this storyline and it consumed me. This book is different from what Ms. Allen usually writes, it’s beyond what I expected, it’s utterly outstanding and I’m thrilled that she created this masterpiece.

Carter and Elisabeth are phenome
Shelves: beta-read, proofread
Look out romance book world because Dylan Allen is unleashing her A-game!!! This first book of the Forever Trilogy had me transfixed from the beginning. I was invested in the heroine, Elisabeth, immediately - I needed her entire story. She seemed desperate, but determined. Compassionate and loyal, but intimidated and naive at the same time. She was eager to do anything to fit in, and win her daddy's approval...and I mean ANYTHING.

Elisabeth's story is not an easy one. As much as you w
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From their very first interaction Elisabeth and Carter knew they had happened upon something special, something worth holding onto. But both have their own struggles, dealing with their difficult families, unreal expectations to live up to, and doubts about their futures. Elisabeth has endured things in her young life that have made it difficult for her to trust and accept others belief in her. Her wounded soul needs some healing, and someone to show her she is worthy of love, and Carter might ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm an independent author of contemporary romance novels.
I love staying in touch with readers! You can follow me at all of these places.

➜Follow Dylan on:Newsletter
Sign up: authordylanallen.com/newsletter-signup
 Website: www.authordylanallen.comTwitter: @dylanallent

Forever Trilogy (3 books)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Now and Always (Forever Trilogy, #3)