Start by marking “Two Kinds of Damned (The True and the Crown #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Kinds of Damned (The True and the Crown #2)

Two Kinds of Damned

(The True and the Crown #2)

The True want me to restore my father’s wicked legacy. The Crown wants me to destroy the True. But what do I want?

The academy of magic doesn’t have frat parties; it has balls with tuxedos and flowing champagne and chocolate fountains. Oh, and masked debauchery. Lots of that.

Unfortunately, instead of enjoying the debauchery with the three alluring magicians I’m falling f
Published June 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Two Kinds of Damned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Kinds of Damned

Tori Williams
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Originally reviewed on Lit Lady Book Blog: http://www.litladybookblog.com/index....

Okay, so another 3 stars for this one. I liked it, but I wasn’t just completely over the moon. Plus…another male character, Fox, is introduced as someone interested in Tara which I felt was a bit unnecessary. It took me a while of staring at my Kindle before it really hit me as to why I kept feeling like it just wasn’t enough before the problem struck me…because it just wasn’t enough. The first book has 270 pages
Jessica Robbins
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

After the way book one ended I was more then happy to dive right into this next installment to this fantastic paranormal reverse harem series. Tera and the guys are going fancy this time getting ready for the upperclassmen ball. Stelly is upset she cannot go but since they really have an elaborate set-up planned she would just be in danger. The ball is great with quite a few twists, turns, and surprises
Staciamedusa
Jun 21, 2019 rated it liked it
It was good. I liked the first book more. I cant quite place my finger on a certain reason as to why, but this story just lacked for me. Lacked everything. Growth, passion, answers to so many burning questions. I dont know really, I just didnt have the enthusiasm for this book like I did the first.
Sherri  Morris
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable great reading

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters and how they came together. I am curious about this Fox who he is and what he wants with Taera.I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Grace Cordeiro
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good

The author is masterful at writing emotions and navigating the complex feelings of the developing relationships within the confines of political intrigue. 4.5 all the way.

Now I’m off to read the next.
Tracey Milito
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I’m really enjoying this series. Once I started reading I couldn’t put this book down. I love the characters and the story. Can’t wait for the next book.
Cassie Starkel
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A dragon-cat. I need a dragon cat. Oh and three sexy men being my body guards but first. A. Dragon-CAT. Trust me you will not be disappointed
Sandy Crabtree
rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2019
Hallie
Jul 13, 2019

The True and the Crown (3 books)
  • One Kind of Wicked (The True and the Crown #1)
  • Three Kinds of Lost (The True and the Crown #3)