Start by marking “Last Round (Double Play, #6)” as Want to Read:
Last Round (Double Play, #6)

Last Round

(Double Play #6)

I'm Alessandra Thompson and I made a mistake. One stupid mistake that snowballed into six terrible years of my life I can never get back. The only shining moment is my two year old son, Peter. After crazy circumstances, I got a second chance, moving Peter and I away from the destruction in Florida to a small town in Louisiana. I know my past won't stay there but when it ...more
Published June 21st 2019 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Last Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Round

Start your review of Last Round (Double Play, #6)
Caroline
4 Stars
It is no secret that I love this series and this author. It is kinda sad this is the last book in this series and that I have to say goodbye to the Gavinwood/Turner/Jameson/Johnson family. It has been an incredible journey to follow this huge bunch of sportsmen and their women through everything. I was so grateful that they all still had a big role in this last book, especially Charlotte and Gabriel (They are my favorite).

This book was one I was so happy we got and one I have been
Britney Chavez
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought book 5 was the best book ever but surprise book 6 just topped it!!! I have loved everything about this series. Nicole writes some of the best characters I have ever read!

I have been so intrigued with Miguel since book 4, Devin and Normani’s story, been wanting to know more about him. And man did I ever find out. The way he was with Peter since the very beginning about melted my poor heart away!

Alessandra, that lady is so strong. All that she has been through just to make sure her son
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am SO SO HAPPY that Miguel and Alessandra got a story! If you’ve read the previous books you already have some background on Miguel and Alessandra, you know a little bit of their pasts.

I loved their story and compared to the others in the series theirs was a SLOW SLOW burn but so worth the wait. Their story was EXPLOSIVE once they finally gave into their chemistry.

Alessandra has a rough life, but she will do anything for her son. She is strong single momma. I loved the bond she made with
Mrs Kindle Addict
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favourites

Honestly Nicole what are you doing to me!! This book series was literally amazing and each book just got better and better!!

So Last Round is the final book in the Double Play series! And it finished with a BANG. I have absolutely loved reading these books and have loved reading about each and everyone of the characters and their journeys.

Alessandra and Miguel suit so well and I really enjoyed reading about both of them. It literally melted my heart the way Miguel was with Peter and how he
L. Powell
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The last book of the series, and boy what a way to go out.
It had all of the characters that I love in there.
Reading Aless and Miguel’s story shows just how these two overcome all the bad that they have worked through in their lives.
Yes they messed up, yes they both carried so much guilt, but with the love of each other they overcome all the struggles.
Miguel’s relationship with Peter was so damn cute.
I’m gonna miss all of these characters (especially Blondie & Hulk) but I look forward to
Gabrielle G.
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If Miguel doesn't make you swoon, then I don't know what you're made of. Nicole wrote him with so much heart and restraint, I felt it deep inside my guts. Alessandra is exactly what he needs and he's the perfect man for her and her kid. It feels so special, so out of this world. I think they are my favorite couple in the series. I can't dissociate them. Bravo Nicole. An amazing book. I can't wait for the next series.
Samantha Turbyfill
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is maybe my favorite of the series! Going into this one you know it’s shaken ground that’s brought Ali to the Gavinwood tribe. You can’t help but worry for her and baby Peter.
The heartache and just hell that Ali has been through hurts your soul from the very beginning. You just know Miguel can save the day.
But we can’t just let them have an easy HEA that is not how it is done! In pure Gavinwood family fashion they rally around this wounded girl in ways that will have you sobbing.
This is
Shanna Swenson
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
5 stars for Last Round- It’s a real knock-out

This book marks the last one in the Double Play Series, so loving this sports romance series like I have, reading the final one was bittersweet but also heart-warming as always, as I got to go back to Louisiana once again and catch up with the Gavinwood/Turner/Johnson/Jameson clan once more.

We met Alessandra Thompson in Walk Off, book 5 of the series. She’s the stripper Nico had compromising pictures taken with in Florida and we learned that she was
Stacie Redinger
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alessandra has had a rough life, from a mother who wasn’t there, to a father she didn’t know. She relied on the wrong people and paid dearly for it. She’s trying to change her life, and climb up from the bottom. She is working at Double Play and trying to support herself and her son Peter with the help of Miguel, and the entire Gavinwood and Turner families.

Miguel has also had a rough life, his childhood was unlike many others, and he’s grateful that he and his sister, Normani, were able to
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Last Round
Double Play Series by Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

I am in love with this series! Literal. Love! This book is the last installment of this series. Each book has it’s own distinct personality. The last book was so hot, my kindle almost melted. This book, this book melted my heart. I can’t give a lot of detail because I don’t want to give to much away, but Alessandra, we met her in the last book, she is just amazing. When we met her last, she was working in a
Naardsbooks
4.5

When reading Last Round, I thought I would be giving it a lengthy review, but instead I'm going to keep it short and sweet, because if you have read the previous books in the series or have read my reviews for them, you are well aware of how beautifully written each one truly is and just how much I love them and the series.

Alessandra and Miguel are two characters I am so happy we got a book for - their story started slower than the previous books, taking us through their lives, and anyone
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AH, FULL REVIEW TO COME! HAPPY RELEASE DAY #BOOKWIFEY!! THIS WAS ANOTHER FAVORITE OF MINE FROM THE SERIES!!
Siansreadingadventure
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last Round by Nicole Rodrigues
Double Play #6

“She’s different; I have to treat her differently. I have to be a different man for her, and I don’t know how to do that.”

From the very beginning when I first read curveball I knew how amazing this series would be, and well it’s got better and better as it went on, I’m actually really sad it’s over.

Now this book was amazing I love how we get to see both characters point of views and how they are over coming the hurdles life has thrown at them.

Living My Best Book Life
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last Round, the final book in the Double Play series, was probably my favorite of the entire series.

I have been waiting for Miguel and Alessandra's story. Miguel was always a man of few words in the previous books so I was intrigued by the mystery man.

I was so excited for Alessandra and Peter. She didn't have a great start with everyone (if you read the previous book you'll understand) but it was great to see her make a life that for her and her child that she was proud of.

This book was a
Karen Lovvorn
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!

Love, angst, hotness and a total bad guy! This book has it all! You will love it and the series just as hard as I do. I’m not giving up deets cuz you need to read it all!
Michelle
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Save the best for last!

This has to be my favorite story in the series. I like the simplicity of Ali and Miguel’s relationship. It’s so relatable. And when trouble arises they don’t give up. Last Round does not disappoint!
Sheena Wood
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good, couldn’t put it down! I will miss this series.
Neerja Kulkarni
Brian Snowy
Nov 06, 2019
Kara El
Nicole Rodrigues
Jun 13, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
McPhaul M.
J.D. Park
Jun 28, 2019
Aya
Jul 05, 2019

• Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • Between the Sheets
  • Sweet Redemption (Twist of Fate, #1)
  • Darling (Darling Devils, #1)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Superfan (Brooklyn, #3)
  • Master Baker
  • The Billion Dollar Plan (Incongruity, #1)
  • Often & Suddenly (Angels and Sunshine, #3)
  • Never & Forever (Angels and Sunshine #2)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Revelations of Control (Revelations Series Romance, #2)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • Return to Abundance (Abundance #2)

Double Play (6 books)
  • Curveball (Double Play, #1)
  • Going, Going, Goner (Double Play, #2)
  • Ballers with Benefits (Double Play #3)
  • Changeup (Double Play #4)
  • Walk Off (Double Play, #5)