Start by marking “A White Hot Christmas” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

A White Hot Christmas

How the hell did I get here?

It’s Christmas morning and I can’t help but wonder how a solo vacation in search of a white Christmas led me to having a hot and hard man between my thighs.

I had not intended on meeting the rude hottie who was for the holidays, or the freak snowstorm that trapped us together.

Keeping warm has never been this hot!

To ask other readers questions about A White Hot Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A White Hot Christmas

Start your review of A White Hot Christmas
♡Tonya♡
Short and sweet instalove story. This couple, both from Florida, meet while spending the holiday in Vermont. If you're looking for a steamy, yet sweet read this will fit the bill.

-no cheating
-om drama- her ex called a couple times but he had no bearing on the story.
- no ow drama BUT I never could understand when an author would add comments like "this is the sweetest pu$$y I've ever tasted" or "I've never had pu$$y or been with a woman as sweet as you" ... just, no. He wasn't portrayed as a m
Carolyn
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is the beginning of September with the heat and humidity of Louisiana and I’m reading a Christmas book and I loved it! It did help me cool off some until I got to the hot steamy scenes lol. This is a great little novella that will get you ready for Christmas. June, an ER nurse from Orlando, is looking for her first white Christmas and books a holiday in a small Vermont town. Tom, a Mounted Police Officer from Orlando, is home on medical leave after being shot on the job. They both end up in t ...more
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3 stars
Ever live in the place the book was written about? Well, since we move around the country a lot... I have lived in many places. Middlebury, Vermont was one of those places. That being said, I hate when the book location is nothing like it is in real life. That kind of bums me out.

Besides that, this was a cute a quirky story about 2 people in Middlebury for Christmas, who live in Orlando and never met until being in Vermont. They quickly fall in love and the rest is a Chr
Marsha
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
A White Hot Christmas Novella is an adorable, love-at-first-sight novella. The characters are sweet and the setting is perfectly romantic. A nice, Hott read for those cold winter nights.
Susan Homan
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A White Hot Christmas

A White Hot Christmas is the first book I have read by Rene Webb, but it is just the start of what I hope to be a long relationship of great books. June lives in Orlando and has never seen a White Christmas, so she decides to book a trip to Vermont to experience it this year. She gets to the B&B that she booked into, and drops her suitcases and meets Tom. He wasn't the friendliest guy. The next morning they end up sharing a table for breakfast and sparks start flying. He
Kari
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2017, for-review
White Hot Christmas is a short novella about a love at first sight relationship. Although, I would probably call it more of a lust at first sight romance. I didn't really care for this one. The relationship happened WAY too fast for me. June and Tom went from having a rude encounter to saying hi the next day to making out in a dressing room later that afternoon. Then onto sex that night with Tom topping it off by asking her to move in with him when they get back to Orlando.

I do sometimes enjoy
Natali Nacevska
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Sweet romance story with a hope for magical Christmas, for two souls on vacation in a small town for holidays.
Beautifully written, with a sweet and caring nurse June and a little bit possessive Tom, cop from the same city as June. I loved that there was a big welcoming family, warm inn, fresh snow and perfect holiday.
And some snow melting in between....Can mutual desire be a leading force to something deeper? Can both of them trust to find love? Or is it only holiday magic making this Chr
Carol
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet story about a girl alone looking for a white Christmas running into an on medical leave cop from the same city she lives in. she had come to Vemont looking for a white Chrismas and found no snow for several days. Her parents were gone, her brother in the service, and her sister in Texas with her in-laws. June was not prepared for the weather and Tom too her under his wing and they found they had some great chemistry together. It had lots of hot sex, snow finally and a ver ...more
April
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to netgalley.com for the ARC of this book.
Insta love at Christmas time! This is a really sweet love story with plenty of snow melting heat! I loved his family and how welcoming they are with June! Tom's family is just awesome and the inn is just a great setting for this story! June wanting to experience a white Christmas and traveling all the way to Vermont by herself but ends up with the hottest man in town! Lovely story!
Andrzejewski Amy
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A White Hot Christmas is a sexy sweet holiday read. Who would of guessed that a simple vacation out of state, to enjoy a White Christmas. Could end with finding a sexy, Cowboy who maybe the love of your life. The best part is to have this Cowboy be from the same town you live.
I loved reading this hot, steamy holiday read. The characters were a perfect fit. The storyline was full of holiday magic. This story is a hard to put down page turner. Definitely a must read for the holidays.
Wendy Ballard
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this book is about a woman named June wanting a White Christmas since she has never seen one while her brother is over seas and her sister is at her in- laws with her husband. and when she gets to where she is going they is no snow there yet. She meets a guy named Tom who is a little on the rude side but he tries to make up for it later on
Cindy
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A White Hot Christmas is a smoking hot book !! Holy crap !! This book got my attention straight out of the gate, and had me excited for every turn of the page.., well actually swipe of the screen !! This book did not disappoint, other than I would loooooove to read more ! I didn’t want it to end !! I will definitely be reading this book again !!
Samantha Waldow
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
June is looking for a white Christmas this year. None of her family was going to be home this year so she is by herself. As soon as she lands she is in a bad mood. There's no snow.  June meets Tom when she reaches her hotel. At first she doesn't like him but he grows on her. This was a quick rrad for me but i loved it. Great characters and a grrat story line.
Isha Coleman
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's beginning to look alot like romance with a delectable side of naughty. A White Hot Christmas adds a spicy twist to the most wonderful time of the year. Webb taunts hearts with delicious romance and a ton of risky behavior. June and Tom are hot enough to chase away the chill by putting a little love in your heart
Tammy Deighan
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It had a little of everything. Hot policeman, nurse a lot of family. A great was to plan a vacation so you can see snow. Then get stranded and one thing leads to another and you don't have to worry about the cold out side. It was funny and very steamy in places but all in a great read..
Christine Campbell
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She goes to Vermont to see a white Christmas for the first time. She meets a man who ruffles her feathers in a good way. They are great together. They seem to compliment each other she is a nurse and he's is a police officer. It's hot and steamy. The ending is wow
Neisha Exeter
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was short, sweet and steamy. There is just something about a Christmas novel that always reels me in and this book was definitely no different. This was my first book by Rene Webb but it certainly won’t be my last. Fantastic read and highly recommended.
S.E. Roberts
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this Christmas story! June and Tom were so sweet together and totally put me in the holiday mood. I won’t give too much away but this sweet, steamy read is one that can be enjoyed all year!! I can’t wait to read more from this author.
Angie
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet and gooey love holiday story.
June heads to Vermont in search of a white christmas.
Tom has time off work for an injury and heads home for the holidays.
Little do either know that their perfect match will be waiting at the inn.
It was funny,sexy,short and sweet. Everything you want in a nice holiday read.
5/5
sharon potts bostic
A good fast read

A little racy and some bad language but i still liked it. Good story line. I would recommend this book
Kris
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review
Gretchen Chasse
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Short and sweet with all the Holiday feels you need. And quite a bit of dirty talk.
Tammy Crawford
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this sweet, steamy Insta-love story. Tom and June's chemistry was hot. Couldn't put this book down. Recommend
Alison Davis
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a cute story that will definitely get you ready for the holidays!! Insta-attraction, sweet romance, sexiness, well written and awesome characters make this story a must read!!
Nikkita
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet Insta love!

Short and sweet, Tom and June find Insta love in one another during the Christmas season! Quick read, jammed pack full of story on each page.
Michele Del Rey
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I loved it was a holiday romance. I thought this book was hot, sexy and sweet.
Lori
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute quick love at first sight book. It was a cute but short story but I loved it regardless!
Dawn
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Love at first sight. Wounded cop meets lonely nurse in a beautiful Vermont inn. She wants a white christmas. They meet in a quick second and find love.
Thi
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick hot read. Something to enjoy during the cold days of the holidays.
Tessa
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better than the Hallmark Channel!

A White Hot Christmas has my two most favorite things. A holiday story and super sexy instalove. I love white Christmases and this story brings an alpha male and a snowstorm together with lots of extra hot chocolate to warm you up. A White Hot Christmas will put you in the holiday spirit, even if it’s a couple of months away and have you looking forward to the holidays. Grab this flirty, sexy and easy story tonight.
Rene Webb, a former Catholic schoolgirl and child of the ‘80’s, is a recovering soap opera addict who grew up watching General Hospital. She became weary with the relentless drama and sought out stories with happy endings that lasted. Now, Rene is an erotic romance author, where there is always a happily-ever-after!

Authors such as Jane Austen, Kristen Ashley, Cherise Sinclair, Sierra C
“Can we have breakfast now? No matter how sweet it is, a man can’t live on pussy alone.” 8 likes