Start by marking “A Rogue to Remember (The Hellion Club Book 1)” as Want to Read:
A Rogue to Remember (The Hellion Club Book 1)

A Rogue to Remember

(The Hellion Club #1)

It's propriety, secrets, and passion in this scorching new series!

Read for Free with Kindle Unlimited!

Douglas “Devil” Ashton, Lord Deveril, was forced by his
Published June 11th 2019 by Dragonblade Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Rogue to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rogue to Remember

Start your review of A Rogue to Remember (The Hellion Club Book 1)
InD'tale Magazine
Emotionally complex characterizations, smart dialogue, nuanced secondary characters, and brisk narrative pacing make “A Rogue to Remember” a love story to savor and a new series with future installments to anticipate.

Read full review in the 2019 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Zubee
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
3.5 stars ... I enjoyed this one a lot ...
H comes across as a complete rake but he is a nice guy at heart ...
h is a governess; a superior kind of governess ... I liked that this h was firm in her ways and strict with the H too ... she was also very practical and kind ...
Maggie Whitworth
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

A wonderful new series from Chasity that will leave you with a sigh as you turn the last page,
Just as all romances should.

Filled will tension, angst, wonderfully emotional scenes between a governess and a Lord, a beautiful little girl with her own battles , and villains that will have you dreading their next plot, this is a really great read .

I thoroughly enjoyed the book it had everything I could want in a regency romance , and it looks as though their is so much more to look forward to from
Debby "Piene Raven"
So this is another new author this year for this reader. I thought the story was okay however I was looking for the romance but it fell a bit short. I did like the characters and the plot. This was a KU freebie so I thought I would take a stab at it. Will however read the next in the series...who knows it might be better than the first.

3-Stars
HR-ML
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read my GR friend Maggie's review & decided
to give this book a go. I'm glad I did.

Regency England.
Douglas, a lord, interviewed Willa to become governess
to his 3 yr old niece, Marina, speechless w/ grief over
her Mom, Alice, who died in a hovel. Mom & dtr had
been low on food + coal for heat. Doug had been away
in the army. He had no idea Alice lived this way. Or
that he had a niece.

Doug was smart, sexy, had sardonic wit, but covered his
loneliness & boredom w/ drinking etc.
Gilgamesha
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Again another book where the romance is not center stage. It made no sense why the characters fell in love. I did enjoy the book but I was there was more character and relationship development of the main protagonists.
Lori D
Be still my heart. When I read the blurb I knew this was going to be a story I would love. The wild but deep down wounded hero Devil, who comes to the aid of his niece. He found his sister when she was on her last breath and was able to rescue his niece. "Devil reached for her, lifting her to him. She screamed and kicked, fighting him with a fierceness that belied her slightness. He simply pulled her closer. And held her to him as tightly as he could. "I'll take care of her. I'll take care of ...more
Petula
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Douglas Ashton, Lord Deveril has returned home from serving with the army in India. His despised father is dead and now he must find his sister . What he finds is devastating and will change his life for ever.
Wilhelmina Marks has had an unfortunate past but a very good education. She will hopefully put that to use as a governess. The troubled child needs much more than any ordinary governess could give her.
The past has coloured the lives of all the characters in this story. Although it makes
Greta Barnhouse
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good bad boy!

Douglas Ashton, Lord Deveril is known as the Devil. A rake whose life is filled with debauchery until he has to take care of his late sister’s young daughter. Wilhelmina Marks is the illegitimate daughter to a second son and works for the Darrow school he hires as governess to the child.
It is filled with childhood hurt, death, murder, kidnapping, schemes, betrayal, redemption, steamy chemistry, and love—sigh! Great Read!
Susan
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author’s work. Loved it, and looking forward to more in The Hellion Club series.
Zaxs Yacs
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

**Welcome to Book One in "The Hellion Club", the nickname for the Darrow School, where miscreant noblemen send their illegitimate daughters to keep them out of sight, out of mind, and to make them employable.

It's propriety, secrets, and passion in this scorching new series! **

Read for Free with Kindle Unlimited!

Douglas “Devil” Ashton, Lord Deveril, was forced by his father to join the army and was exiled to India. It was punishment for all his many wicked, wild and reckless ways. While

Lana Birky
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story & the plot sends you in a myriad of emotions with its intense plot full of mystery, a ruthless cold Aunt of Lord Deveril, a conniving ex-lover of the heroine, Wilhelmina & a tiny niece that has lost her mother & needs protection.

Douglas"Devil" Ashton, Lord Deveril was exiled & forced to join the army years ago & he has been serving in India. He returns home, his father dead & searches for his sister but when he finds her she is taking her last breaths
E J
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Devilishly good

Wilhelmena Marks is a bastard daughter of a lord who dropped her and her sister off at an orphanage rather than deal with them when she was a child. Luckily both girls were found by a woman who had a school for girls in similar straits, and were given support and educations, along with a place to call home. She is called upon to help a man with his very young niece, who has just lost her mother, adjust to her new life as his ward.
Lord Deveril, aka the Devil Lord,has a reputation
Madison Vonne
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
Misled about this being part of a published series

I got the book in large part because there were several other books named and listed as part of the series in the Amazon blurb about it. Wrong. This is the only book of the series which has been published and, after searching, could find absolutely nothing about when any of the others are coming. The storyline was fine. Pretty somber and without humor, but fine. I know things always get repetitive in these things (inner anxieties of H and h), but
Debbie Glenn Brown
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Douglas “Devil” Ashton, Lord Deveril, was forced by his father to join the army as punishment for all his many wicked, wild and reckless ways. He returns home to find his sister, but when he does he’s too late she dies in his arms. Devil makes a death bed promise to take care of his niece Marina as his vow "I'll take care of her. I'll take care of you". My heart melted right then when this tough wounded hero was devastated by his sister’s death. He’s now trying to find the right governess, one ...more
Denise
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Douglas Ashton, or also known as “Devil”, is on a mission to save his sister from the hell their father subjected her. He sadly realizes that he is too late, but vows to raise and protect his niece. Miss Marks, a member of what is known as “The Hellion Club”, is sent to interview as a governess to Marina - a child that is terrified of everyone and everything. An agreement is made between the Devil and Miss Marks to announce their betrothal, which will protect her reputation as she assists with ...more
BJ
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: just-ok
Great to have a new setting, a school for girls, resulting from affairs or ONS, between 'the gentry' and their lessers. The children are being taught life skills in a nurturing environment. The H chooses to change his life for his sweet baby niece, he hires the h from the school as her governess. The the plot became silly, the evil people were OTT and I had trouble connecting to the h, because she was prim, judgemental and I didn't have a image of her as a young or attractive person. To me she ...more
Bridget Lewis
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rogue or Savior

Wilhelmina or Willa was a bastard daughter and student at Darrow school. Called upon to be a governess to a niece of a depraved Rogue who reportedly slept with half of London! A nasty aunt and a little girl who has seen so much evil she doesn't talk, will there ever be peace in this home? When a madman is underestimated and a villainous plot goes even more awry can there be a HEA?
Candace Fluckey
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"We are all able to identify our missteps when they are behind us."

Not only does Douglas find it difficult to escape the roguish reputation society has pegged him with, but he also falsely feels responsible for the unfortunate events that befall those closest to him.

In this suspenseful story he finds he cannot resist his hearts pull toward, Willa, governess to his niece, an illegitimate child and level-headed lady at heart.

Can his love pierce the walls around her heart?
Colene Myers
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Willa is a bastard who studied at the Darrow school for girls she helps other young ladies to cope with the injustices life has given them. Douglas Ashton, Lord Deveril better known as Devil is protecting his niece who is scared of everyone since the death of her mother and he wants to hire Willa. Willa is reluctant to work for the Devil Lord although she takes the job to save the child but can she save herself?
Barbara Literski
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loves her Rogue

I enjoyed reading this book. It is about a little girl Marina, her uncle Douglas Ashton, Lord Deveril and Wilhelmina Marks. There are more people but these three are the main ones. It has the bad characters that will eventually pay the price. This is a story that I would recommend!
Cynthia Houser
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rogue

This another good book by Chasity. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the next book in this series. Devil and Willa did not have loving parents. Both grew to be honorable people. Devil is determined to protect his niece from her no good father.. He hires Willa to be her governess and sparks fly between them.
MELISSA
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
A nice afternoon read.

A fine start to a new series. Willa and Devil meet head on as both are stubborn yet determined to bring some peace to his 3-year-old motherless niece with the help of the frankly honest governess. Lots going on with a few nasty characters but the HEA is worth it. Be aware it is a bit steamy.
Debbie Hoopes
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book by Chasity Bowlin. The story was interesting from the star. The main characters were well developed and likable. The dialogue was interesting between the characters. The storyline kept me interested from beginning to the end.
Sharon Wagner
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very hot!

Wow awesome storyline, exciting,intriguing and romantic characters. Absolutely loved the whole book about Willa,Marina and Rockwell! The beginning was sad and devastating. The ending was fantastic!
Karen Llanes
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First I love Chasity's books. A Rogue to Remember was good good. It flowed so together that it was hard to put it down. Willa and Devil both with so much pride fighting how they feel will yrouble that brings them closer. It a great read. I loved it.
Rachel Crosby
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good characters, interesting story line

The interactions between Wilhelmina and Lord Devil are the strong engine of this novel. Both characters are society outcasts, yet both possess more nobility of spirit than half the ton. But the villain, Alaric, is an equally compelling character and the author gives us a revealing tour of his selfish, ruthless mind. And the story is more than a simple romance. It's seasoned with danger, uncertainty and deep passion.
Ann Gonzalez
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced

I'm already wanting to read book 2. This book was a good, fast paced read. The characters were well-written and the story has a uniqueness about it. Not a dull moment that I can remember.
Donna
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read

This book was excellently written, romance, intrigue, danger, betrayal and sorrow.. Well executed in its storyline, the author has created an excellent story, drawing you in, capturing your mind .
P Sanchez
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Headed For A Great Series

Hooked right off the bat with interesting characters, plots and subplots.... Dying for the next book. I have questions that need answers. I am hooked!!! Love this author with only a dislike for the paranormal series. Otherwise, pure anticipation....

• Marquess of Mayhem (Sins & Scoundrels #3)
  • Married to the Rake (The Wallflower Brides Book 1)
  • Wicked in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 1)
  • Bewitching the Forbidden Duke
  • Embracing the Earl (The St. Clairs, #3)
  • The Wicked Waif (Blackhaven Brides #10)
  • Lady of Charade (The Unconventional Ladies #4)
  • Devoted to the Duke (The St. Clairs, #1)
  • How to Wake a Sleeping Lady (Happy Ever Regency #1)
  • Midnight with the Marquess (The St. Clairs Book 2)
  • Wanton in Winter (The Wicked Winters Book 3)
  • Diana (The de Wolfes of Esterley Castle Book 1)
  • Dangerous Duke (League of Dukes #3)
  • And the Widow Wore Scarlet (Scandalous Sons Book 1)
  • Lusting for the Broken Earl
  • Married to the Lord (The Wallflower Brides Book 2)
  • Rescued by a Wicked Baron
  • A Duke Under Her Spell

The Hellion Club (2 books)
  • Barefoot in Hyde Park (The Hellion Club Book 2)