Start by marking “Never Enough” as Want to Read:
Never Enough

Never Enough

(Meet Me in Montana #1)

From the New York Times bestselling author of the Cowboys and Angels series comes an intricate romance that asks the question, Can love heal the pain of the past?

Longing to forget the pain of his wife’s death, Brock Shaw has immersed himself in the one thing that lets him escape the guilt. Bull riding. But life on the road means leaving his young son at home with his parent
Expected publication: December 10th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Never Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Enough

Start your review of Never Enough
Melissa B
OH-MY-LAWD.....this story, this book, WOW.....it was EVERYTHING!! I definitely needed to let this one settle but even then, words will never express how much I LOVED this story! In true Kelly fashion she gives us a book that will monopolize your days and nights because the story will consume you from beginning to end. I love when a book has me so immersed that I don't realize I've come to the end until I try to swipe to the next page but there are none left, that is how you know you've just read ...more
Philippa Attwood
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Never Enough’ is the first book in her brand new ‘Meet Me in Montana’ series. If you love the classic Kelly Elliott cowboy/romance/realistic happily-ever-after stories that will make you feel like you’re being loved each time you turn a page, Never Enough is the book for you.

Also if like me you’re a fan of ‘The Longest Ride’ and Scott Eastwood’s character of Luke Collins, you’ll be finding it hard to resist this book! As did I from just the mere sight of the super attractive, bright
Kali McQuillen
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
Oh my gosh, give me a single dad, bull rider, and is scarred emotionally and I'm practically biting my fingernails until I could read this book by this author!!!

Brock hasn't had it easy, he's trying to become the Champion again so that him and his son is set financially. Brock tries to see Blayze as much as he can but it's hard sometimes. Brock has a lot of regret and he has shut off his emotions towards women. Until he meets Lincoln that is.

Lincoln just moved to Montana
* A review copy was provided by the author/publisher via Netgalley *

~ 5 Bull Riding Stars ~

What do you get when you have a single father who is sexy Bull Rider and a sassy heroine who is looking for a new start?? You get Never Enough, Kelly Elliott’s first book in her newest Meet Me In Montana series.

This book was liking going back to the beginning with Kelly’s books. We got a small town romance and Kelly’s famous cowboy Hero. Although I will admit I had trouble warming/>~
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
First and foremost, I want it to be known that I would totally be that buckle bunny for those Shaw Men, shhhhooo weeeee! I am so in love with these siblings. Future Heroes, these boys are taking over, and you don't stand a chance. Secondly, I now have a new trope.. These bull riders seriously take the cake, but also give you the ice cream as well, if you know what I am saying. Kelly Elliott did such a fantastic job of detailing what being a bull rider is all about, and they way she explained thi ...more
Johnaka
Never Enough by Kelly Elliott
“Nailed it, 5 stars”

I would like to start off by saying I love my husband with everything that I am, but Elliott made me want to find a Brock Shaw and love him. Never Enough gives you all the feels and reminds you that one can never have enough love. If you take a chance on Never Enough I guarantee you will fall in love with Brock and Lincoln. Then when you add in the secondary characters your basically screwed. I cannot wait to see if Elliott write
Andrea (Hammock and Read)
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you like cowboys, bull riding, small towns, Montana, and a whole lot of cute little boy this is your book! This book is full of just swoon worthy takes!

Lincoln is coming from hot Altana and is an interior designer, I was a little worried but loved loved her character! Down to earth lady, she did move to small town Montana and fall for a bull rider sooo you will like her. Then to top it off her love for his son, is wonderful.

Brock Shaw is a bull rider and world champion no less so I mean you
Brandi
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
can I give this a hundred stars? Five is not enough. I LOVED never enough. Lincoln and Brock were one of my very favorite couples of the year.
Kelly Elliott writes the best family series in my opinion and this was next level! NEXT LEVEL PEOPLE! There was a major amount of angst and please bubblewrap your kindles because you will want to throw them in frustration because of what a jerk brock is at times.
Brock has had a rough road and has to raise his son and ride the bull riding circuit as well.
Carolyn's
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the way to start a new series! Laying the foundation of a series, the first book can sometimes get bogged down in details and bringing in supporting characters so you'll be sucked in and want their stories. But Kendra Elliott lays it all on the line with book 1 and it's a serious MUST READ!

Everyone lives a cowboy, but seriously, the Shaw brothers are the BEST! Reading this book I could vividly imagine the scenery, the people, and the feelings each carried. Brock is damaged, so he thinks
Jane
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
****Never Enough begins a new series for prolific author Kelly Elliott. Single dad Brock uses the adrenaline high of bull riding to escape his guilt over his wife’s death. Interior designer Lincoln sees her move from Georgia to Montana as a way of asserting independence from her father. She has purchased his old house and met his brother Ty and son Blayze, but meeting Brock was like tossing a match at dry kindling. He is a rude, insufferable jerk ready to detonate at the slightest provocation... ...more
Kendra Myers
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This may just be my favorite book Kelly Elliott has written to date!!! It's smooth, well written and wonderfully edited. About half way into the book all I could think was boy I sure hope there is more to this series because I knew once the book was done I was still going to want more.

Brock Shaw is someone women drool over. He's a single father and a professional bull rider. He's resistant to finding love again. The reasons behind this are so sad. He needs to find a way to let it all
Melissa Whipple
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly is one of my favorite authors. She just reels you in with the characters. In this book we have Lincoln and Brock. Lincoln is looking to start a life away from her parents so she moves to Montana. Her father believes she can not succeed without his help. So to prove to him she moves away. Brock is a bull rider who has shut himself off to love. He has a son named Blayze. Brock was once married. Those memories keep him shut off from falling for anyone.
Lincoln moves to town and purchases Broc
Teresa
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Never Enough from Montlake Romance and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. The opinions expressed below weren't solicited in any way.**

Never Enough by Kelly Elliott is what I hope will be a series of book about the Shaw family.

I loved this book there Brock Shaw is on the Pro Bull Riders circuit who also feels the guilt of his wife's death and is always chasing the next ride to have enough money for his son, Blayze (Who I'd love to smother
Reading Cafe
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Enough will steal your heart and leave you breathless. I've read every book Kelly Elliott has ever published and I just keep falling more and more in love with her characters. I will never get tired of reading her books!
Never Enough will be releasing December 10th and if you haven’t already pre-ordered it then wait no further. First and foremost, I’m so in love with the Shaw brothers. I can’t wait for their books - I just know their stories will be even more intense!
Brock and L
Kaitlyn
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can say, with the utmost confidence, that Never Enough is my new favorite book of Ms. Elliotts'. I don't know what it is about this book but there's just something. I fell as hard and fast for Lincoln and Brock as well Lincoln and Brock fell for each other. (You'll get that comment when you read, trust me.) Anyways, this book. Lincoln, Brock, Blayze, Kaylee, Dirk, Ty, Tanner, Stella, and Ty senior all stole my heart the minute I picked it up. And well I got to learn about something I don't kno ...more
Heather Carver
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book! This is going to be an amazing series!! I can already see all the secondary characters I want to get a book. I want the Shaw brothers but I also need Dirk and Chance!

Kelly has once again made me fall in love with her characters! I have to say Brock was a surprise for me. He was a beautifully broken guy. He had his way of dealing with his issues. My heart broke for him.

Blayze was a little heartbreaker!!! I loved him!! He was such a flirt. Brock is going to have his hands full
Sharon
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a heart warming story written by Kelly! 5 stars for this one!
Meet Lincoln, just relocated to Montana, after leaving Georgia in desperate need of a change, to get away from her overbearing father. She meets the Shaw family, she purchased a home from them and she couldn't wait to get inside it. When she meets Brock, she's instantly attracted to him.
Brock isn't so happy about Lincoln moving into his old home, and worse yet, his son Blayze is quite smitten with her! Brock is smitten
Amanda
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott does it again. There is so much that can be said about Never Enough. From the first page I was enthralled with the lives of Brock and Lincoln. Honestly what is there not to love when a bull riding single dad and a interior designer on a path to follow her dreams collide.
Brock and Lincoln's story made me laugh and cry and all the feelings in between. Their story is written in a way that you can visualize it truly happening to someone and not just in a book. From the love and friend
Nancy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have a sudden love for Bull Riding!!!!

Adorable is the word that comes to mind when I think of Lincoln and Brock! These two might have had a bumpy start, but once they figured it out they were just so cute together.

I loved how understanding Lincoln was, it was exactly what Brock needed to find his way. Lincoln was a special girl, the way she supported Brock and loved Blayze really hit me in the feels. Brock was a great man and father, he just needed that little push to make him shi
Shelby Davis
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can you ever get enough of the cowboy, bull-riding romances? Elliott's newest novel leaves smoke on the pages. Readers are introduced to designer Lincoln, who has just moved to Montana in search of being a bit more independent from her parents, and Brock Shaw, an absolute workaholic, and single dad. Even though I am a fan of slow-burn romances, Elliott did a good enough job of leaving believable pauses and communication in this relationship between Lincoln and Brock. Their relationship was belie ...more
Konny
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Enough by Kelly Elliott is book one in her Meet Me in Montana Series.
Meet Brock Shaw and Lincoln Pratt.
Brock is a famous bull rider, single dad and on the road most of the time.
Lincoln just moved to Montana to start over. She's an interior designer and great at her job. She loves the smalltown life, the mountains and quickly falls for the grumpy but irresistible cowboy and his adorable sidekick.
Brock has some issues that threaten to destroy a good thing. He has a lo
Cassandra Taylor
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Loved this book single dad romance is my weakness!!!

Brock has had a rough 2 years; he is trying to stay strong for his son but he is away more often than not being a bull rider. When he comes home for a visit and meets Lincoln things change and he is not sure is he is happy about that.

Lincoln has moved to Montana for a fresh start and to prove to her Father she can do things on her own, what she doesn’t expect is to meet Brock and be entranced by him im
Andrea Britton
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Enough is a ALL THE STAR read. Kelly Elliott takes us on a emotional journey of loving again. A second chance at love. A story of finding a person who changes everything. A story of two people who are drawn together, each having to drop their walls. He never wanted to give his heart to another. She only wants to love him and his son.

We get ALL the feels with Never Enough. Kelly makes us fall in love with the whole Shaw family. I can’t wait for more books in this series!

Highly recommended
Jamie
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin, I love each and ever story this author writes. She did it again with the story between Lincoln and Brock. I love how they have a instant connection but Brock has a emotional and painful pass. He has his guard up when it comes to Lincoln but the pull he has toward her can't keep him away even if he try's. Lincoln just moving to Montana she didn't expect to have this strong attraction to Brock. Then you add in the cute young man Blayze he is Brock's son. There are up's and down's ...more
Vanessa
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From Texas to Montana.....there isn't a sexy cowboy that Kelly can't write about. This book was soooo good. Brock and Lincoln's story was perfect. Lincoln is a very independent woman that needed to get away from her over baring parents. Brock Shaw is a sexy adrenaline junkie cowboy. You can just imagine what happens between these too. Not only did I really enjoy reading about Brock and Lincoln but all the other characters I enjoyed as well. The Shaw men are going to make some women very happy. I ...more
Shannon
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Enough is a well written and very enjoyable story that leaves readers with an awe inspiring hope that love can be found when we're least expecting it. Brock and Lincoln's story is made even sweeter by a well developed and very likeable cast of supporting characters who surround them. Immersed in the small town backdrop of Hamilton, Montana this book left me feeling transported to the land of mountains, cowboys, and ranches while longing for a seat at the rodeo. I enjoyed this book from sta ...more
booksiflove
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great small-town romance book ! I enjoyed it a lot!
Throw in a gruff, sexy professional bull riding cowboy, a ‚city-girl‘ who grew up in the south - so she knows her way around, smart, sassy, tough girl. And you get yourself a perfect story!!
But I think the most adorable character is the 5 year old son! Loved him!

Great story, kept me interested from the first to the last page, nice flow, awesome side characters, can’t wait for more books in this series!!
Megan
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott did it again! I just devoured this book. I loved it so much! It hit all the marks that makes a great book for me. You get a great story while she sets you up for the other books. I got connected to the characters right away! I love a good family driven story. I could not put this book down! It gave me all the feels! I did not want this book to end. I cannot wait for the next book. This is a must read.

**arc given for an honest review**
Brisco Kadijah
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really great book and I loved it so much but I hated how the h blamed himself for stuff that happen in a everyday life and I hated how the heroine is so nice to the h when he was so mean to her so many times and I hate that h was never around for his son life but was on the road at lot I really hate that but it was a really great book loved it.

Nancy Metsch
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here's the thing..There is no way my review is going to give this book justice..Amazing doesn't even cover it.
I have been a Kelly fan since her first book. She has never disappointed me, this book was a huge hit for me. Brock and Lincoln's story was so sweet with just enough sour too keep it interesting.

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just