Start by marking “Joshua (Love in Scrubs Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Joshua (Love in Scrubs Book 1)

Joshua

(Love in Scrubs #1)

From the author of the St. Fleur series comes a fun tale of finding love in the emergency room.

The single life had been treating Hazel Rivera better than she’d anticipated. With no one to report to, she did as she pleased, which included if and when she’d have a man in her bed. She felt no shame in satisfying her own needs, but when toy-play goes wrong, she earns herse
Published June 12th 2019 by AJ Renee

To ask other readers questions about Joshua, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joshua

Coco.V
⚕ Kindle: https://amzn.to/2MEXwbN

⚕ Paperback: https://amzn.to/2WwJNUo

⚕ Goodreads #TBR: http://bit.ly/2JWFEau
Richelle Robinson
Josh and Hazel have an embarrassing first meet but it still made me smile. I liked the story was a medical romance. As someone who used to work in this field, it's nice to see books in this setting. I've been reading AJ Renee from the very beginning and her books just keep getting better. This was a well written quick, cute and steamy novella. The epilogue was very touching as well.

*Borrowed with Kindle Unlimited*
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Joshua, Love in Scrubs book 1 by AJ Renee
I purchased this book.
I have known this author for a couple years but haven’t been able to grab a book and read it. Well this year on vacation I made time read a couple of her new series novellas. I love novellas and the quick story they provide especially when
Polly Barreto
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Quick Hilarious Read

This short romcom had me laughing from the first page to the last page. Hazel Rivera finds herself in the ER after trying a new lubricant (yes, it does happen). Could she be more embarrassed? Well, she didn’t think so, not until Joshua Bradley (nurse hottie) walks in to the exam room to look her over. A month later they happen to bump into each other….and the chemistry is right back where they left it off at!

Awesome characters, a little drama, funny as heck, and a sweet rea
Yohonna
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick read

This was a great quick read. Really sweet and funny story, with little drama and an amazing love. Joshua and Hazel had good chemistry.
Michelle
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc
Michelle
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Joshua and Hazel was hilarious! Their journey of love is filled with an ER visit, misunderstandings, humor and a beautiful love story. This book is a perfect summertime read and I can't wait to read the next book in the Love In Scrubs series.
Kim Gauger
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
short funny and sweet

A funny becoming that will leave you cringing and laughing your butt off. Loved their short story and the epilogue was great!
Tiffany
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect summer read!!! Although this can be read anytime, it's a great story that can be read in an afternoon lounging by the pool, which I really appreciate in the summer!!!

Hazel is a great girl with no need for a man. She has been skillfully self-satisfied with toys until a suggestion of a new lubricant ends with a trip to the ER, that Hazel will never forget. Yes embarrassing but more memorable is Nurse Hottie, Joshua Bradley. She hated walking out of the hospital and not seeing him again, bu
Vickie Beams
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I loved Hazel and Joshua! I laughed a lot, cried a little but loved it all! I highly recommend reading this treasure!
Tashia
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short cute Rom Com story. It's full of laughs and love I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh. AJ never disappoints!!!!
Mel
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An adorable rom com that's great for the beach! I couldn't get enough of Joshua and Hazel. Grab this book and settle in for a fun, quirky, easy read. I
Line-Louise Haugen
rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2019
Mary
Aug 24, 2019
AJ Renee is the author behind the St. Fleur series, Beauty Unmasked, Winter's Surprise, Surviving Paris, and Finding Love at the Falls.... She's a military wife and mother to three young girls. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and a Bachelors of Science in Psychology while working at the library.

She loves to write steamy romance

Love in Scrubs (3 books)