Start by marking “I Knead You Tonight” as Want to Read:
I Knead You Tonight

I Knead You Tonight

(Slice Series #2)

I hate Drew Woods, and she hates me.

Even so, I'm not the cold jerk most make me out to be, and I have no problem moving the single mom and her baby into my home. I do, however, draw a line when it comes to acting on the way her loose lips make me feel.

Alive.

She's too mouthy, too prying, and her curves are way too distracting.

Published October 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I Knead You Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Knead You Tonight

Book Fanatic
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Giving away the stars becuase I read the first chapter at the end of A Pizza My Heart and I know this is going to be another hit! I knead you right now but I'll wait patiently here until I can grab my copy!
Teagan Hunter
Oct 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE & FREE WITH KU!
US: https://amzn.to/2oZx9Cc
UK: https://amzn.to/2oSfpZh
AU: https://amzn.to/2of8mtC
CA: https://amzn.to/2mGMdnw

Things you should know about this romcom...
🍕 Single mom
🍕 Enemies-to-lovers
🍕 LOTS of HOT sexy times
🍕 FULL of sarcasm

Carol
Oct 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Would really like to try this enemies to lovers romance.....sounds intriguing....especially if it is a KU release.
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
[image error]

“You like it when I’m mean to you.” I shake my head, cupping her face with my hand. “No. I like it when you’re real to me.”
I KNEAD YOU TONIGHT is live! This is basically the ultimate enemies-to-lovers story and I enjoyed the hell out of it! Winston and Drew are volatile and their dynamic cannot be beat! Add in their separate vulnerabilities and hang ups and here we are, a fantastic romantic comedy with a good amount of angst thrown in that only Teagan Hunter can muster up.
Shelly | The Mockingbird Reads
If there's one thing I know about a Teagan Hunter book, it's that I will love it!

The snarky, playful banter is back in I Knead You Tonight (and seriously, she has the BEST book titles) with Drew & Winston. The teaser at the end of A Pizza My Heart had me choking on my pizza because I needed Drew & Winston's story delivered in 30 minutes or less. However, Teagan needed time to finish the book so I was left (im)patiently waiting to read what I knew would be an explosive story between thes
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
★★★ - ★★★★

I definitely enjoyed this one, the hate is no joke between Drew and Winston. Winston is a bit of a complex character and under all that vulnerability, I loved the man that he was and what he could be if he just dealt with the truth.

With this being my 3rd book by Teagan Hunter, I think I need a little bit more time to get used to her way of writing.

Full review to come.
Elizabeth
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Teagan Hunter proves time and time again why she is one of my absolute favorite authors. The worlds she creates, the the deep raw and real relationships she creates, the hilarious moments she provides that leave me so happy and content. This story made me all of that and more. Drew and Winston were a perfect storm. They gave and they took, they fought and the loved, they were everything I was hoping for and more. This story was full of heart felt moments, but also laugh out loud moments that has ...more
Melanie Helms
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For real i swear these Slice books get better and better. I really loved hearing Winston's background and why he was the way he is when we read A Pizza My Heart. It all clicked and Drew made him changed for the better. I loved it. I loved Drew for trying to do the best she could with the circumstances she had been handed. I really loved that cutie, Riker. When you read this book you'll fully see why i feel in love with these guys even more. I loved seeing Wren and Foster! Seriously loved how she ...more
Monique
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Slice series. It picks up straight after the first and tells the tale of Winston and Drew. If you have read the first book, you will know that Drew is Wren’s bestie and Winston is the brother of Wren and best friend of Foster. They both work at Wren and Winston’s dads pizzeria.

Drew is a single mother trying to keep a roof over her and her baby boy’s head. It’s not easy and being as stubborn as Drew is, she doesn’t take too kindly to hand outs. So when Winston offe
Amber Behnke
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Solid 8 stars! I loved this book so much. Drew and Win are real life couple goals. Not fake romance novel couple but I can see them as an actual couple in the world. Teagan Hunter is everything I want to be when i grow up. She can write a book with the best of them! I can't wait to see what is next for her!
Nikki Pennington
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book for my honest review.

As usual, Teagan Hunter knocks it out of the park for me. I love her witty banter between characters, her steamy scenes, and way her stories always make me feel good. It's so nice to open up a book and know that it's going to be a light and funny read. It always makes the reading experience so much more relaxing for me. Don't get me wrong, I love me some angst and tears, but there is just something about a good romantic comedy. Literally
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 17, 2019
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

SINGLE MOM. ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS ROMANCE. ROOMMATES-TO-LOVERS ROMANCE.

Teagan Hunter has entrapped me in her stories. Whether it be an emotional and gut wrenching read or a lighter book filled with belly laughs, she continues to enthrall me. I am consistently looking forward to reading her new releases and jump quickly at the opportunity to read her books because she knows how to make me smile. I Knead You Tonight is everythin/>/>
Victoria Kennedy
4.5 Stars
I was kindly sent a copy of this book for review from Wildfire Marketing Solutions in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

And to think, I didn't think the first book could be topped!

Three months after giving birth to her son Riker, Drew is struggling. She's always worked her butt off to get by, and now with a baby, she's had to work harder, and it's just not getting any easier. When her car breaks for the umpteenth time, help comes from an unlikely source/>I
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Cranky Stars

Oh, Drew and Winston. They act like typical little kids on a playground. You know when they say if a boy pulls your hair and calls you names, he must like you? I mean that’s totally a bullcrap saying but I digress this is exactly how they act with each other. At times it made me wince. Like ouch calm down say something nice which eventually they do. It just takes some time and some jabs along the way.

Drew Woods i
Joanna
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
“I hate Drew Woods. But not because I don’t like her. I hate her because I do like her...and she won’t let me have her.”

This second installment of the Slice series was a bit more emotional than the first. It had some fun moments, but I did feel like it wasn’t as light and “romcommy” as the first.

Drew Woods is a single mother who is struggling big time to get her life in order. After being abandoned by the father of her child, she’s living day by day trying to provide for her son. She think
Candyce Kirk
4.5 star

I Knead You Tonight is the second book in the Slices series, but can be read as a standalone. We meet Drew and Winston in A Pizza My Heart and I was very curious to see where their story would go. Drew is the funny best friend and Winston is the brother who has seen as lazy and a stoner. There is more to both or their stories and I just couldn't get enough.

Drew hasn't had an easy life, she had to grow up way too soon and had to always work really hard. When she go
AC Squared Book Blog
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely everything I wanted and more to the next book in this series. Both Winston and Drew were soooo different than I expected and were both so amazing!!

Winston is definitely the person who is so much different than he makes himself appear. He's the good guy who just lets everyone thing whatever they want instead of telling people who he truly is. Insert Drew. Seeing Winston care for Drew was a total game changer. Drew is so super tough, but everyone has their flaw
Skye Yanovsky
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rom-Com at its best with all the wit , laughs and banter you expect from Teagan

Teagan is one of my favorite authors as she always delivers the story I hope I get. I Knead You Tonight is no different. This is an enemies to lovers and single mom romance that has all the laughs, feels, chemistry and passion. It also has her signature wit and humor.
Drew is a single mom struggling to provide even the basics for her and her son. Her life has not been easy and she is determined to do better for her
Robin
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc copy of this from the author via Wildfire Marketing Solutions in exchange for an honest review.

Summary
Drew is struggling to stay afloat financially since her son was born. Now her car is dead (again), her heat has been turned off, and last person she wants around is there to see her break down.

Winston just wants to be left alone. But he’s always felt a draw to Drew. She might hate him and think him heartless, but he proves her wrong when he invites her and her 3 month o/>
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I Knead You to Know was an amazing story! I ended up listening to A Pizza My Heart the week before this book came out. These characters are completely steal your heart! They’re fun, carefree, and slightly crazy while still trying to grow up and be real adults. I’ve been really curious of Winston. He seemed so lost in the last book… like he’s been wandering through life and never knowing where to go or what to do… hence my lost thoughts. Drew, well I kind of took her for a party animal and highly ...more
Pam
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so fun to read. I love the humor that Ms. Hunter brings us but that the subject matter is serious and can be difficult at the same time.

Drew is smart, fun and sassy but she is also very determined and stubborn as well. She has been dealt challenge after challenge in her life. She continues to meet them head on and not let those challenges beat her down. Wanting better for herself than she has experience thus far. She lucked out in finding Wren and her family. They have
J.E. Benoit
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

I hate Drew Woods.
But not because I don’t like her.
I hate her because I do like her…and she won’t let me have her.

Enemies to lovers, a single parent, laugh out loud comedy, and plenty of heart. This book’s got a little something for everyone. Drew and Winston definitely butted heads on many occasions. Their banter was very well done, I could feel the animosity between these two. However,/>
Kelly  - Kelly's Book Blog
Adult Romance / Enemies to Lovers
Copy provided for an honest review.

5+ Stars!

WOW! Where do I even begin with this amazing read!? I am not sure I can adequately describe how much I LOVED this book but I will try!

This book was everything I wanted in a five star romance read. It’s emotional, captivating, has complex and realistic characters. It is magnificently written with Teagan’s signature dialogue/banter that will make you laugh out loud. And the chemis
Rachel
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First things first, I really really liked and enjoyed this book! I am going to be honest for a minute – I was pretty nervous about this one. I love Teagan Hunter’s writing and I loved the first book in the series (A Pizza My Heart), however, I did not like Drew or Winston very much in the first book. Drew was a bit abrasive and Winston was pretty useless. Since this book features the two of them, I walked into this book with a bit of hesitancy.

The good news is my hesitancy faded quic
BookAddict
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Drew and Winston in A Pizza My Heart, I eagerly awaited their story. These two are outrageous together and mix as well as fire and oil. But all of their mutual supposed hatred and sniping only serves to build the tension between them, turning up the heat, and it provides for one glorious, wild ride!

Drew Woods has her hands full as a single mother, and her stubborn independence precludes her from accepting help from friends, even when it's offered. So it's really no grea
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
If I could give this book a hundred more stars, I totally would.

Once again, Ms. Hunter knows how to pack a punch. This book had everything you could possibly want from a love story. The constant push and pull, the witty banter, the steamy sex, the complete AWWW moments. There were moments my eyes teared up, moments I spit water out (thankfully not on my kindle) from laughing so hard, and moments I just wanted to shake Winston for being so darn hardheaded.

This was such a touching story about Dr
Dimple
Shelves: 2019-read
It's a thin line between love and hate.

Drew Woods is in a tough spot; barely making ends meet as a new, single mother. As a person who grew up rather neglected, she's determined to make a better life for her son but she's also pretty stubborn when it comes to accepting help. The very last person on earth she wants to accept anything from is her best friend's brother, Winston but when there's more month than money, she doesn't have much of a choice. Doesn't mean she has to like it
Ashley Estep
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I Knead You Tonight was my first Teagan Hunter book and I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner! This was the perfect introduction to an author. I absolutely loved everything about this book!

Drew and Winston are the realist and most relatable couple I have ever read and I fell in love with them from the very start. Their problems are real life problems we face daily. Drew is a single mother and struggling to make ends meet. Winston is struggling with his reality. His should
Amber
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Knead You Tonight is one of my favorite rom-com books this year! It's funny, angsty and raw!

”Only he doesn’t bury his face between my legs like I hoped he would. Instead, he kisses my stomach. He kisses my scars. He kisses away all my insecurities. Kisses my heart.”

You always know what to expect when you dive into one of Teagan’s books which is humor. I literally LOL’d a few times while reading this. The funny banter between Drew and Winston was everything! I think what I loved the most/>”Only
Jana
5/5

I read this in basically one sitting (I say basically because I did fall asleep for like 6 hours, but I was still in the same spot, my bed) and it did not disappoint. I chose a good time to read it because I had no responsibilities keeping me from the book.
I knew from A Pizza My Heart that I was absolutely going to love Winston and Drew, and boy did they not disappoint.
Their path to love wasn't easy. There were many things they had to overcome, but they were able to overcom
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in South Carolina with my Marine veteran husband. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

amazon.com/author/teaganhunter

Teagan's Newsletter

READING ORDER:
Reading Order For My Books
________________

I do not regularly check this account. Please visit me on Facebook or my website to get in touch with me. ...more

Slice Series (2 books)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice #1)