Start by marking “Getting Dirty” as Want to Read:
Getting Dirty

Getting Dirty

A drop-dead sexy private investigator is about to discover that digging for dirt can expose some seriously naughty little secrets…in this sizzlingly wicked novel from author Rachael Stewart.

Being a private investigator means that if there’s dirt, I always find it. Only, right now “work” is sitting across from me—a naughty little princess in London’s most exclusive,
ebook
Expected publication: February 1st 2020 by Harlequin Dare

To ask other readers questions about Getting Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Dirty

Start your review of Getting Dirty
Nicola
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars, 2019
Rachael Stewart has done it again. She excels in creating men to go weak at the knees over and I’ve yet to meet one of her heroines I haven’t loved: in a nutshell I will guzzle up anything the lady writes.

description I’m the villain of this piece. I’m the one out to expose her, to break her, all for the money her brother is willing to pay me.”

You know from the instant Coco and Ash meet that at some point in the not-too-distant future, the proverbial will hit the fan. How can it not when he’s the PI
Deekay
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with Ash Livingston!

Honestly, this book was one of the best romance book I ever read. Loved the storyline and the intriguing plot about a brother wanted to take down his own sister. The story was so engaging and I thoroughly enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. This book is so hot, like really-really hot. I’m so in love with this book.

The story focuses on Coco and Ash’s relationship, Coco’s life as an heiress, and Ash’s work as a private investigator. I find the story so
The Reading Debutante
Now if you follow me on Twitter you might remember I mentioned reading a book I not only couldn’t put down but couldn’t get out of my head. Well, this was that book. The premise, as with all of Rachael Stewart’s stories, is intelligently plotted and perfectly executed. This was a fast-paced sexy read, as befits the Dare line. But I’ve always said Rachael goes above and beyond when it comes to writing emotionally compelling characters and this is a real testament to that.

Both Coco and Ash are
Samantha
I’m not really sure how I felt about this one. There are times I struggled to stay with the story and found myself skimming along. There really wasn’t much to the plot just a lot of guilt from Ash, sadness from Coco, and sex between the two. And of course we can’t forget the lies and secrets that Ash is keeping that we all know will come out and blow up massively in his face.

It was okay and I’ll still recommend it to my friends and family but not a favorite.
J Harris
Jan 19, 2020
Rose
is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Add covers to books and add them to my author page 4 18 Oct 17, 2019 11:12PM

• All You Need is Love (Green Mountain, #1)
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand (Green Mountain, #2)
  • Feel Better In 5: Your Daily Plan to Feel Great for Life
  • Menopause: All you need to know in one concise manual: Signs and symptoms - Time to rethink HRT - Holistic treatments - Coping at work - Advice for all the family
  • New Beginnings At Glendale Hall
  • Help Me: One Woman’s Quest to Find Out if Self-Help Really Can Change Your Life
  • Fatal Accusation (Fatal, #15)
  • A Wrinkle in Forever
  • Taking the Lead
  • The Earl and The Enchantress (The Enchantresses, #1)
  • Mr. Fantasy
  • Down on Me (Man of the Month, #1)
  • Trouble After Dark (Gansett Island, #19)
  • Dear Chronic Illness
  • #Vacay
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • His Unexpected Mate
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)