Start by marking “Dirty Devil (Billion $ Bastards, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Devil (Billion $ Bastards, #1)

Dirty Devil (Billion $ Bastards, #1)

Self-made billionaire Damian Blackwood catches—and seduces!—Hong Kong’s sexiest thief in this first installment of Jackie Ashenden’s Billion $ Bastards trilogy!

My parties are legendary—as is my security. So when Thea Smith almost successfully steals a priceless necklace from my penthouse, I can’t help being impressed by her skill. But I didn’t make my billions letting
ebook
Published January 1st 2020 by Harlequin Dare

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Devil

Start your review of Dirty Devil (Billion $ Bastards, #1)
Aou
Quick and hot read worthy of 3,5 stars...
Maria Rose
Dirty Devil by Jackie Ashenden is a sexy billionaire romance set in Hong Kong with a would-be thief catching the eye of her mark.

Thea Smith is on a mission. She’s a ‘re-acquisition’ agent, recovering stolen goods for people using some under the radar skills, training she received while under the wing of a mentor. To keep his legacy, she’s used to being part of the background while doing her jobs, but she secretly longs to be seen. And then she gets her wish.

Damian Blackwood assumes that the cute
Tianna✸loves books✸
This is a quick read.
The thief heroine is on a mission to steal a necklace from a rich playboy Hero. So she disguises herself as a waitress in one of his grand parties. Unfortunately, she gets caught by the playboy.
She tries to lie but he catches it. Then she tries to seduce him and then goes on with a BJ.

The Playboy is impressed with the BJ and so he gives her oral too. Then again he remembers that she is a thief who gatecrashed his party to steal. But the supposedly inexperienced heroine
Donna Repsher
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been a fan of Jackie Ashenden's novels for some time and although I generally complain about insta-love romances, which this first novel in her new series, Billion $ Bastards, has in spades, when done as well as it is in this book, it works for me, and it gets a 5-star rating, since I picked it up, opened it, and read it straight through until morning.

Thea Smith is the heroine in this novel. She's had a rough life, and was living on the streets until her mentor, Mr. Chen, found her on the
Susan in Perthshire
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Christine Galletly
This was good story that had strong characters that worked really well together!

Romance blooms in this story that was full of raunchy scenes and unexpected endings.

It is 5 stars from me for this one, it was a thoroughly enjoyable story and one I will be very highly recommending!
Harlequin Books
Categories
Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Women's Fiction
Miniseries
Billion $ Bastards (Book #1)
Lissanne Jones
Jackie Ashenden is one of those authors where you just know you're in for a good time when reading one of her books, and Dirty Devil is no exception. I'm not usually a fan of insta-love stories, but the chemistry between Damian and Thea was smoking hot and I loved their story. Can't wait for the rest of the series!
Eliza Beth
Jan 09, 2020
Robin
Jan 06, 2020
AnnieM
Mary Ann
Jan 04, 2020
Mihika in lovezone
rated it did not like it
Elle
TC
Diana
Chrissie P
Jan 05, 2020

• Miss Understanding (Miss #1)
  • Risk It All (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters #2)
  • The Deal (The Billionaires Club)
  • Billionaire Bosshole (Bedding the Billionaire #3)
  • Public Relations
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • Her Hot Ride (Red Dragon MC, #3)
  • Turn Me On
  • Billionaire's Wife On Paper / Their Royal Wedding Bargain: Billionaire's Wife on Paper / Their Royal Wedding Bargain (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • The Fling: A Scorching Hot Romance
  • Modern Romance January 2020 Books 1-4: The Italian's Unexpected Baby (Secret Heirs of Billionaires) / Secrets of His Forbidden Cinderella / Redeemed by ... Princess (Mills & Boon e-Book Collections)
  • Redeemed By His Stolen Bride / Crowning His Convenient Princess: Redeemed by His Stolen Bride / Crowning His Convenient Princess (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Erotic Fiction?: So outrageously funny you'll laugh your knickers off.
  • It's All About That Cowboy (Once Upon a Time in Texas)
  • Summer Secrets (Wildflowers, #3)
  • The Secret (Highlands' Lairds #1)
  • Smaragdgrün (Edelstein-Trilogie, #3)
  • A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #0.5)
Jackie has been writing fiction since she was eleven years old. Mild mannered fantasy/SF/pseudo-literary writer by day, obsessive romance writer by night, she used to balance her writing with the more serious job of librarianship until a chance meeting with another romance writer prompted her to throw off the shackles of her day job and devote herself to the true love of her heart – writing ...more