Start by marking “Destroyed (Ionia Chronicles, #3.8)” as Want to Read:
Destroyed (Ionia Chronicles, #3.8)

Destroyed

(The Ionia Chronicles #3.8)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Will spy-droid Zee find her purpose or exact revenge?

The human vs. AI war is raging, and Zee is captured and forced to fight against her own kind. She finds small ways to help her fellow freedom fighters until she’s exposed and faces execution.

Then, with the help of a mysterious new ally, she escapes.
Zee struggles to rebuild her life, find her mom and locate the boy she on
Published June 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Destroyed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destroyed

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Destroyed (Ionia Chronicles, #3.8)
Xanthe
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the three Zee short stories in the Ionia-verse, building to a climax that explains just why Zee is the Zee we encounter in Vagabond Souls. We first meet Zee in “Defective” and learn that she’s an android, built by her ‘mother’ a scientist and builder of military bots for warfare and other military use. In this first story, Zee is sent out into the world of near-future Earth on a mission involving a young man who is politically connected through his family, which leads to Z ...more
Pamela Gossiaux
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting sci-fic romp with Zee!

Pulling one of my favorite characters from the Ionia Chronicles, Stewart finishes up this trilogy about Zee with as much intensity and sci-fi adventure as she started. Tempered with romance and Zee’s vulnerability as a droid with human emotions, Stewart continues to provide a sci-fi adventure that touches your heart in the midst of a page-turning adventure.

This is my favorite Zee story. It opens right in the middle of the action, as Zee is being forced to
The Mysterious Reader
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pamela Stewart’s Ionia Chronicles just keeps getting better and better. I love spy-droid Zee, and how she deals everything she is handed. Destroyed (Book 6) makes her face the toughest questions, can she find a way to rebuild everything she’s lost, or will she give in to the desire for revenge. Dealing with this makes for one heck of a great tale. But for the fact that I’m literally dictating this review to my husband from my hospital bed I could go on and on with praises. The book definitely de ...more
Carol Brandon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the backstory of Zee, whom we meet in the Ionia Chronicles. Zee is a sentient robot, who has been enslaved and who has the chance to take revenge ... will she? You do not have to have read the other books first, but you will want to, after reading this! I received an ARC copy, with no strings attached.
Pamela Stewart
Jun 12, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna
marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2019
Sprite1989
marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2019

The Ionia Chronicles (3 books)
  • Frozen Hearts (The Ionia Chronicles, #1)
  • Vagabond Souls (The Ionia Chronicles, #2)
  • Freed Spirits (The Ionia Chronicles, #3)

News & Interviews