Start by marking “A Forbidden Mating (Unforgiven Country Book 2)” as Want to Read:
A Forbidden Mating (Unforgiven Country Book 2)

A Forbidden Mating

(Unforgiven Country #2)

I’m a shifter.
We have our own rules, customs.
At least we’re supposed to.
When my father went against tradition and arranged a mating for me—one he said would better the pack, I did the only thing I could.
I ran.
I want to choose who I love, who I mate.
But my fleeing has me stranded in Unforgiven … face to face with my fated mate.
A wolf who refuses to let me go.
And I d
Published June 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Forbidden Mating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Forbidden Mating

Darlene I read to many boooks
Rhonda
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read this when it was first released under another name so this was new to me. I loved this story. Colt and Jasinda were hot together and even though they had to fight for each other, you knew they would be together. These 2 authors always give their readers an HEA! Will be waiting for the next book.
Sandy Nikolas
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Better and better

This story was so good! This series is getting better and better with each story. Jasinda and Colt had an all consuming love. I can’t wait for Stark’s story!
Karen
Jun 12, 2019 rated it liked it
As the description says, "Please note this book was previously published as "The Wolf's Forbidden Mate", but contains some all new content." That was under the name Jenny Carson. From other reviews, I'm assuming that's a pen name for the two authors listed for this book (Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie). ???

Be aware the only content changes from the previous version (yes, I read both) are the author's name(s), an additional epilogue, and a preview of book three in the Unforgiven Country series, a p
Nova
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Unforgiven Country series and new to me as I hadn’t read it when it was previously released.

Colt was introduced in the first book, he has a chip on his shoulder and feels hard done by after he feels his father was the rightful alpha of their pack. He has decided to leave the pack and make a life away from them until he meets Jasinda his one true mate. Only she is from a different pack and he knows that trouble is on its way. Is there anyone that he can turn too or
Lauren
A forbidden mating is book two in the unforgiven country series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. This book is Colts story whom we met briefly in book one and were left with questions. Jasinda is on the run from her alpha father and an arranged meeting when she meets her mate whilst on the run. She has always wanted to ...more
Christine
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A shifter short.

This is the second book in the paranormal, shifter Unforgiven Country series. It is a sweet short story. Even though it's in a series, it can be read as a standalone.

We met the hero, Colt, in the previous book. He has a lot of anger and angst in the beginning, but finding his mate makes him whole again. Jasinda, the heroine, is fleeing from a forced engagement. They meet and it's instalove goodness.

While the story is short, it's complete and the characters are well-rounded. Ther
Samantha
A forbidden Mating

Great read. I love shifter books to begin with so add in some steam and love that’s just true cherry on top! I would have loved to learn a little more about Colt and Wyatt background though. That was a bit of a tease. Overall a great book with a super cute happy ending.
Carole Klimesch
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Touching Story

This is a short story but great. I would have liked the story to have book length but u can’t have all your wishes come true. Even though it is short the characters are well developed and the story line keeps your attention. Hopefully this author will expand to looong novel. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Sabrina Gabriel
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where can i get a Colt

So colt was the bomb . TOTAL awesome shifter read with lots of hotness. Its a great 5 star shifter i loved it. Jas was a great female protecting her man cause she didnt want to lose him. This is a read and reread because the ending was adorable. Now i wont spoil it but i love my Happily ever afters
LiLu
Jun 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Could have been

It could have been. For being book 2 in a series, it jumped. The flow and storyline was broken repeatedly. There are many questions, that I fear will distract and hamper any other books to come in this series. It could have been so much better. A big let down from book 1 in this series.
Michelle   Thomas PA
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you find your fated mate. All bets are off

Steamy hot addition to this series. Possessive wolf and the mating heat making for off the chart chemistry. Love and loyalty at it's best.
AYA Alminiana
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bitten and stirred

Yup, bitten and stirred. That’s what happens whenever I get my hands on a Hot Bites novella by Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie!

These two ladies can rewrite the dictionary and they will still be able to come out with a smoking hot story, they’re that good!
Peggy Miller
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
You just know!

These two were at the right place, at the right time, and are the right match to forge a wolf's lifetime mating where they would fight to protect each other to hold on to there dream.
Cynthia L. Turner
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colt and Jasinda

Glad Colt found his mate. He finds is on the run and her mate finds her! Colt and Jasinda are a lovely couple 💑. The appearance of Wyatt and Kendra, an added bonus!
Angi
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick and steamy

I love a good shifter read. And this is certainly no exception.

It's a quick little read that definitely leaves you wanting more.

I look forward to the next book in this series.
Stories in Review
Great read. I loved it. Split second of om drama, and push/pull, but neither last very long. Short and to the point.
Full review
Moriah
Loved

Jasinda has been promised to another, but he's not her mate. She runs away, not wanting to live without love. When Colt finds her and she realizes he's her mate, things take a turn. Her father and former pack find her, but Colt won't let her go with a fight.
Linda Barrett
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Colt and Jasinda are from different packs but circumstances have them meeting their fate.
I enjoyed reading this novella and loved Colt and Jasinda's bond.
I'm loving this shifter series and I can't wait for book 3.
Heather Smith
Loved it!!!

Colt and Jasinda were so sweet! Finding they are mates at the perfect time, just when they needed each other. Sexy and hot to the core! But man am I excited for the next one...I can't wait to read Stark's story!!!
Granger McGringot
I read the previous installment under author's different name. Just as good as the 1st book, the shifters were back with amazing couple and bit spark of drama. But nothing a tough strong alpha fighter H couldnt handle. Sweet short instalove story in a shifter country.
Jenny
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Forbidden Mating

Wow I love these short little shifter books. Instalove, growly, bitey, alpha male shifter whose overprotective possessive of his strong female mate. Nothing better!!
Brittany
More please 😉
Trish R.
It was a quick read and I quite enjoyed it. Sexy shifters, sexy hot scenes .. what not to like?
Amy
Jun 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I love these quick reading books. Good sexy story
LORRIE
Very sexy
Vanessa
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series.

I am so glad that colt and jasinda found one another and got to have their happily ever after the end.
Ruth Hambley
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I absolutely loved reading this one and I hope there are more in this series.If you enjoy reading shape shifter romance then you will love it too.
Heather A.
Epic

An awesome second book for this series. Colt feels alone and finds his mate and his family again. Powerful fight that is rarely written. The next books teaser pulls you in too
Marie
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok read, 4 stars for sweet epilogues
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her

heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)

Unforgiven Country (2 books)
  • His Innocent Mate (Unforgiven Country, #1)