Start by marking “I Hate You More” as Want to Read:

I Hate You More

Ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer?

That's exactly what Ally Lockwood has to do when the hottest guy at Fairview High, who is also her sworn nemesis, moves in with her family for senior year.

Most girls would do anything to live across the hall from Chase Williams, but Ally isn't fooled by his good looks or brooding charm. She's
Published June 10th 2019

Start your review of I Hate You More
Yoda
Oct 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
I was annoyed with ALL characters in this book. This book has all the makings of a bad book. Overprotective father? CHECK! Annoying main character? Double Check! Supportive friend thats not really supportive? Check again! Bad love story? Check check check!
Save your money, dont buy it, throw your money in the fountain and you will spend it better than I did.
Anjie Basi
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Ok it's more of a 3 but some parts were a 4 and ugh I'm confused. It was definitely not as wonderful as The Wrong Bachelor and it was missing something. I didn't like the main character as much. Ally wasn't easy to like. She whined a lot. She was petty and selfish and immature. I understand she's 17 now but seriously, she's still mad that Chase "ruined" her chances of kissing Declan ... as if Chase knew her plan was to kiss Declan. 3 freaking years later, she's still pissed about it. I would und ...more
Shay
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I mostly enjoyed it, but there were some things that irked me.

Cute book. I was expecting a typical “enemies to lovers” story but was pleasantly surprised.

Like many other reviewers, I didn’t really like Ally. She was whiny and selfish. Sure, having your “enemy” living across from you might not be ideal but she should have stopped for one minute and thought about how he must be feeling.

I don’t really know how I feel about Chase. He was a bit annoying as well. I understand why Ally di
Gkpotufe
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was ok the whole book they were fighting which sounds cute but not so much here. and then the problem was wrapped too quick ans neat. I don't know many fathers who would allow their daughter to date the bot living in the house across the hall from their daughter who was formally not allowed to date at all!
SℓιM
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The hate you give; that end up making me LOVE YOU

****•There are spoilers in this review; a lot or little less depends•*****

You can tell that Ally had so many doubts when it came to Chase... Especially when it came to her feelings for him and how he felt for her. I figured he had a thing for her even though what he did at the dance freshman year was a bust... though it was the right thing to do for Ally though I believe he should've given Ally an option to decide that decision with Declan... her doubts/>****•There
Arceli
I really loved reading this book. It was super sweet and even though it was cliched, everything worked out to create a really nice storyline.

First off, the chemistry between Chase and Ally was insane. They were so good and so hot. I loved how Chase had multiple layers to his personality. You could see that he was so much more than a dumb jock. And he is such a swoon-worthy boyfriend. I loved how he is so romantic and cares so much about Ally. Chase really made the book enjoyable.

Ally was a pre
mary Ethington
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book had good promise but there were several things that bugged me.
1) I want to like the main character and she has some redeeming qualities, mainly her visits to her grandma’s rest home and her relationship with the women there. Other than that though she’s always angry (when Chase eats left overs, etc.). Even when it’s obvious or been proven Chase isn’t to blame she still finds him at fault.
2) her character is weak. She doesn’t want to wear a barely there outfit and yet what c
Melody
Jul 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: put-down-dnf
Georgia
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: grade-8-reading
When Chase Williams, Ally’s sworn enemy, moves into her house for the remainder of senior year, she can’t imagine her life getting any worse. Desperate to get him kicked out of her house, Ally devises a plan to be ridden of Chase. This is what she wants, right? This book is definitely not one if recommend. I was looking for a cute teen romance when I stumbled soon this novel, and I was highly disappointed. I plot was predictable and blasé. I could barely keep my eyes open. The authors inexperien ...more
Teya Peck
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh, it's so cute! The cover got me. I really connected with this girl. She's a spitfire and not letting anything get in her way. So stinking cute. I loved that he was cute and sweet enough at the end to show and not let her get away. It was high school, yes but it was a stronger or deeper storyline so it held my interest more than a teeny-bopper book. Yes, it had immaturity, sure, but still, it was a super cute book.
Kaitlyn
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Hate You More

Wow.. I am really surprised by this book! I really enjoyed reading this and it was really good! I read the whole book in one sitting. I enjoyed how it was not as predictable as some romance novels, I love the bickering between the main characters, and I thought this was an excellent teen romance novel. There was only a few minor things I would have changed. I give this book a 4.8
Katie
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book makes you want to cry, throw the book across the room and laugh along with it as well

I really really like this book. This book had tons of different aspects that you could really get into. The chemistry between Ally and Chase was incredible and you can tell how developed these characters are. I feel like there needs to be another book to see how Ally and Chase deal with Chase's parents, and how they end up together in the end like are they going to get married Etc.
Round Mountain Public Library
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-books
A story written for readers that don't want a book dripping with romance. These two are enemies and have been on bad terms for years. And now this guy who has been a constant annoyance is now living in her home. She talks to her friends about this annoying situation and hatch a plan to get him kicked out of the house. All she has to do is get him to go out on a date with her and get "caught" by her dad. Check it out today at the Library.
Books123
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This book had two of my favourite tropes- hate to love & forced proximity but fell short. Ally and her friend Tessa were so annoying and there was more hate(or rather scheming and miscommunication)than love between Ally/Chase.

I’m forever looking for a book with the perfect balance of hate to love.
Penny
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Made me smile

Really enjoyed the interaction with these characters. Even when they were fighting they made me smile. I liked the possible off shoot storylines and the way they were written. This story kept me engaged and the ending is very sweet. Recommend.
Michele Pumphrey
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable read

The writing kept me entertained. I was interested in what would happen to the characters throughout the book. This book was hard to put down. Definitely recommend reading this book.
Mai S
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
An okay read

It was ok. I felt nothing for this book. There was too much bickering and not enough time on getting fall for each other. Nothing cute happened like your typical cliche teen romance. The herione was annoying. This book has not substance or heart.
Ally Kaye
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love you More

The book was great. Enticing, sweet. I thought I had it all figured out how it was going to go down before I started and was definitely surprised when my theory didn’t match up.
Roy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Bad Language

Unnecessarily bad language and inappropriate behaviors for high schoolers. Sorry at times with incorrect grammar story telling and character development are good
Julie
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So cute

This book was so cute and I loved the characters so much. How they progressed in the book was good and they didn't drive me nuts like some characters do.
Hayley Bradshaw
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!

What a cute story. I usually don’t like books told from dual perspectives - but this one was perfect! I loved Ally and Chase!
Shan
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

I really enjoyed this enemies to lovers romance! It was well-written, the characters were relatable, and the story flowed! I really like this authors writing style.
Amanda
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one! Super adorable hate to love YA story!
Valerie Waters
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
It was cute. Predictable but cute
Amy Mueller
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm really enjoying this author! Can't wait to read more of what she's written.
Molly  Elizabeth
OH MY FREAKING GOD
This was amazing wow oh goddddd
I am In love with Alexandra Moody's books, they're so honest and relatable and realistic omgggggg
Danielle (bookstheoceanandyou)
This was an okay book. I much preferred The Wrong Bachelor to this. I'm a sucker for a good enemies-to-lovers trope, but this one didn't satisfy me the way I hoped it would
Kate R
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
So adorable. Loved these characters. Quick, entertaining read.
Ginger O
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's really cute!
Amber
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. Cute teen romance. I stayed up all night to finish it. Good attraction tension. Lots of warm fuzzies and heart melts. I’m a sucker for this happy, light reads lately. Clean too!

• One of the Guys
  • Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 6)
  • The New Girl (Oak Brook Academy #1)
  • Never Have I Ever Faked a Boyfriend (Never Ever Love, #2)
  • Never Have I Ever Dated the Bad Boy (Never Ever Love, #3)
  • Hate to Love: A Bayfield High Romance Book 4 (Bayfield High Series)
  • The Dating Dare
  • Heartbreak Café
  • Chemistry of a Kiss (Sweet Water High #5)
  • Falling for My Best Friend: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 7)
  • Never Have I Ever Kissed My Brother's Best Friend (Never Ever Love, #1)
  • It's a Prank: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 8)
  • Rule #6: You Can't Fall for Your Fake Summer Fling
  • Tall, Dark, and Nerdy: A Sweet YA Romance (High School Billionaires Book 1)
  • Kissing the Boy Next Door (Sweet Water High #3)
  • The Good Girl's Guide to Being Bad
  • Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend (Sweet Water High Book 2)
  • Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy (The Rules of Love #5)
ALEXANDRA MOODY is an Australian author. She studied Law and Commerce in her hometown, Adelaide, before going on to spend several years living abroad in Canada and the UK. She is a serious dog-lover, avid snowboarder and has a love/hate relationship with the gym. She can often be found on twitter.com/alexandranmoody and facebook.com/alexandramoodyauthor.