Start by marking “The Love Doctor” as Want to Read:
The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor

Sofia Delacruz is her name and love is her game.

Despite the tragic end to her own story, she hasn't given up on happily ever after. At least, not when it comes to other people. With her best friend, Reyna, by her side, they've built a successful business helping others make their one true connection.

When a new client hires them in hopes of kindling a relationship with
Published June 10th 2019 by S.W. Andersen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Love Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Love Doctor

Start your review of The Love Doctor
Linda
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartwarming love story between Allie O’Leary and Sofia Delacruz, from the time they met(or almost not meet) up to the point where they say I Do. Tells us how you overcome loss, how you learn to love again and the likes.
Jude in the Stars
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5*
Good story, good writing, good characters, but way too long. The story is nice but not exciting enough to hold my attention for so long. I once more wish there were half-stars because 4 is too much but 3 would be really unfair.
Elske
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.7 stars. Nice romance. I liked the story of the love doctor helping clients to connect with someone they love and the complications that arose from helping Rune. I sometimes felt that the story was too slow but on the other hand that the relationship between the two mains was started and built very fast after Sofia refusing to look or hope for love again for years. These are only minor complaints. There was a very nice secondary cast of family and friends.
Carol Hutchinson
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very Sweet!!!

Sofia has suffered heartache and continues to soldier on believing she can help others find their true love. With the help of her best friend Reyna they are a success but one client is about to change everything for them both. Runa is in love with her best friend’s sister Allie, and has been for years. Sofia and Reyna try to work their magic, but Allie is already taken by a beautiful stranger she met from across a crowded room. For all four of them, love takes a path they didn’t ex
Marilyn
I enjoyed the characters and the story.
K.J .
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
A heartwarming story about the healing power of love when you open yourself up to new possibilities.
The story is well-written. Andersen uses words carefully to ensure we are really immersed in the story, There’s a scene towards the end of the book that made me lose it. Talk about tears. That scene? Beautiful. Read the whole novel to get to that part, I implore you.
The story took a while to get going, then took a while to finish. There were a couple of chapters that felt extraneous. Kat, Allie’s
Kexx
To say I enjoyed this would be preverse - it is though well written and gives a genuine insight into grief, guilt and trying to rebuild your life. Glad I read it and hight recommended. Bring your own tissues!
Lorraine Rusnack
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chances

Just one look and Bam! I do believe love can hit you like that. This story has a tremendous amount of love and patience. A very tender story of finding love after a loss. Very well written.
Keisha Ming
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Allie and Sophia

It's a slow build to get to the main characters arc but let me tell you the book is amazing non the lazy. So all you fluffy romantics who love the sappy endings and the fairytale this is our book all the quotes, the undying love and dedication it's here so buy the book and enjoy.
Helen
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice

This is a well written love story. The main characters are so in love. It makes you wish for that type of relationship. All characters were great. Well written love scenes with a great ending.
Jude
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely

This is a sweet story about how sometimes life doesn't go the way you expected... Both good and bad. But you need to be willing to move forward because you never know what might be around the next curve life throws at you!
Joann
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was outstanding. It is a great example of love at first sight. S.W. gets you involved in this beautiful story from the beginning. Please go out and get this book. You will truly enjoy love and love lost and finding love again. Thanks for another fantastic book.
Kat
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drama with happy ending.

This is absolutely lovely story. A lot of heart breaking drama, that is solved by another chance at being happy. One that you cannot put down!!
Rolande Vien
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the story looking forward to reading other books by this author
Tanya

• Living
  • Anyone But Her
  • Coming Home
  • Reservations of the Heart
  • A Lesson in Love (The Village Romance, #3)
  • A Taste Of Love (The Village Romance, #2)
  • A Shot at Love (The Village Romance, #1)
  • The Arrangement (Another Love #1)
  • Perspective
  • The Woman in 3B
  • Finding Jessica Lambert
  • Twice Upon A Time
  • Before You Say I Do
S.W. Andersen has six novels under her belt.

S.W.'s latest romance, "The Love Doctor," explores love after loss as well as personal and professional boundaries.

"This Time" is her first paranormal romance involving past lives reunited.

Her debut novel, "Somewhere Between Love and Justice," received such rave reviews as "A Riveting Read" and "UNPUTDOWNABLE."

"The Price of Payback," is the sequel that h